Good afternoon Veeky Forums I hope you are enjoy your weekend. I have le dilemma...

good afternoon Veeky Forums I hope you are enjoy your weekend. I have le dilemma... I love eating chicken wings but I hate when I go to the bathroom later having to pass all those bones. this is a major problem for me and my love partner because I eat chicken wing four or five times a week. how do you guys deal with this issue?

Pressure cook them in vinegar so the bones are soft

You should have bought the double layer.

My cousin's friend's yoga instructor got a severely bruised shin in the boston marathon pressure cooker bombing so thanks for bringing that up you fucking asshole nigger

why so triggered?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Serious responses please I have severely damaged to my asshole

What the fuck.

What the nigger fuck is that?

Marshmallows, desiccated coconut, maraschino cherries, green marshmallows, tinned mandarin oranges, and mayonnaise.

God that's really a low point for american cuisine. I think an elderly person with severe dementia just started mixing random shit in her retirement home and some autist wrote it down and called it a recipe

That's literally what we're talking about when we call somebody flyover.

>I hope you're enjoying your weekend

It's Wednesday

sorry for your loss

How do you feel about pear salad?

Tinned pears, mayonnaise, and shredded cheddar cheese

kek

Thank you based user. God bless.
Is somethig funny here, kiddo? You can take your "kek", coat it in some glue, eoll it through some broken glass and shove it eighteen inches up your faggot asshole you little fucking bitch. I hope an HIV infested gorilla nigger fucks everyone you love to death with his herpes encrusted 3 foot black cock and makes you lick up the gravy. You little fucker.

>Is somethig funny here, kiddo? You can take your "kek", coat it in some glue, eoll it through some broken glass and shove it eighteen inches up your faggot asshole you little fucking bitch. I hope an HIV infested gorilla nigger fucks everyone you love to death with his herpes encrusted 3 foot black cock and makes you lick up the gravy. You little fucker.
Ok, we get it dude you're on the list as an alt-right lunatic who can't buy guns, fly on planes or buy pressure cookers. Don't blame me, lol!

Fucking hell this made me laugh so hard and I have no idea why

Shut the fuck up faggot most of those things aren't even sure

The last bone I passed came out sideways and now my turds look like pancakes plus blood

Someone plz help.

She lost. Get over it faggot.

That's not technically official yet

I usually just eat the meat off of the wings and throw out the bones when I'm done. Maybe you should try eating wings that way OP.

you have to hold in the poop until the bones finish digesting

Ok I'm pretty sure that's impossible though. Even when I've gone turd burglar for 8 to 10 days or so those bones still come out sharp.

Have you tried getting your genes modified by Monsanto? They are looking for participants in a trial that adds Hyena genes to human genes.

No, however I did undergo a series of procedures several years ago in an unsuccessful bid to enable me to reach my penus to my mouth.