Mexican qt I wanna fug brought a bottle of pic related for tonight

>mexican qt I wanna fug brought a bottle of pic related for tonight

How do I not get embarrased?

How do you into tequila?

you're gross, sean

Fill a coffee mug halfway with that stuff and top it off with milk. Sip slowly.

>how do i not get embarrassed

I'd recommend drinking the tequila with her so that you're both drunk and then you fug because that's how liquor works and is most likely why she brought a fucking bottle of liquor in the first place.

Yes, I'd recommend getting plenty hammered so that she won't remember when you spend 15 minutes trying to get your limp tequila dick to respond.

Buy lemons, limes, oranges, and fruit juices.
Personally I prefer to eat a few orange slices after a shot of tequila, and it’s way better to wash it down with juice instead of soda. It mixes well with orange juice if you want to go that route. Chill the bottle in your freezer. Drink lots of water and skip the salt to avoid a hangover.

>Drink lots of water and skip the salt to avoid a hangover.
This, the salt fucks you. Tequila shots are nice, but god damn only take 3 unless you know what you're doing. You don't really get into alcohol, if you want to "learn" how to drink, get a few handles of Aristocrat and a fifth of Bacardi 151, one in the freezer, one in the fridge, one warm, bacardi in the fridge.

Drink through the one in the freezer, then the fridge, then warm, then bacardi. Do this in 3 weeks or so. Don't mix them with anything, don't add ice. Congratulations, you've can now outdrink most of the world, and can drink literally anything because you've successfully fucked over your body to the point where it thinks what you're doing is remotely acceptable.

t. alcoholic, and no, 4 handles in less than a month is nowhere close to a lot.

don't play with tequila

I used to drink tequila from the bottle at parties when I was in college.

I can't drink anything else than beer now tho.

>How do you into tequila?

Carefully. Especially if you need to perform later. Take it easy and drink water.

Dump it because tequila tastes like piss and get some whiskey.

Sit close to a pot plant or sink and empty your shot whenever possible. Only drink a couple, and after swallowing don't inhale until you're sure the residual fumes have cleared.

Holy fuck whiskey soyboys are too much

Margaritas are one of the easiest cocktails to drink. Just dont get them anywhere near a blender.

You don't really, you just bear it and smile like with any shittier liquor. (it's like baijiu, it might cost you and arm and a leg but it's just as shit as the $1 dollar baijiu at the corner shop)
She probably brought it to loosen up and have an "excuse" as to why she fucked you so easily so chill.

>I cant believe I have to settle for this fucking loser on valentines, oh well I'll be drunk enough not to remember it

Good advice

More likely it's
>I normally don't do thiiiiiiis
>i'm not easy I swear but tee-hee the tequila just went to my head

yeah thats what she says to you but what I posted is what she is thinking

spic detected

ive noticed a surge of them recently shitting up threads

this

get better tequila

t. jelly cuz op smashed without even trying.

Stop looking at your phone to check this fuggin thread and fug her.

salt + lime
Tequila is fantastic, it's terrible mixed with beer but that'll fuck you up

you get good tequila instead

>I can't drink anything else than beer now tho
Yeah that's your body telling you binge drinking don't make you cool it also fucked up your liver.
Congrats of drinking hard liquor though.

t.its a Mexican so she probably fat and illegal.
Nah I'll pass, I don't like race mixing.

This, whiskey is the fedora of alcohols