Why does every single Taco Bell item have the consistency of diarrhea?

Why does every single Taco Bell item have the consistency of diarrhea?

>mouthfeel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWSOiZrs3oA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>op knows what the mouthfeel of diarrhea is

>he doesn't

>moist ground beef
>cheese sauce
>refried beans

I'm guessing it's because most of the ingredients they use have the consistency of diarrhea.

Do Mexicans really eat this?

I actually got Taco Bell after work last night and the guy in front of me was Mexican. He got out of his car and walked over to the menu-sign to read it (it's actually pretty hard to read from where the intercom is).

yes, the only ones who piss about authenticity are shitty little second or third-generation Mexican-Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=TWSOiZrs3oA

You're not making Taco Bell sound bad, you're making diarrhea sound good.

Well their meat comes in liquid form. Most Tex Mex food looks like shit in a fucking diaper which probably doesn't help.

I really want to punch that black shirted guy in his cunt face

>"Mexicans" try
>over half the people have American accent and likely grew up in the US

That's the difference between a wrap and burrito

Anchor babies of their wetback parents. Just because they crossed the border and shit out some kids doesn't mean they're Mexican. Founding Fathers would have deported these mestizos into the fucking ocean.

Doesn't mean they're American*

/pol/ is that way ---->

They have Baka Blast I'll shove down anything they give me.

>baka blast

Instead of deporting them, why not fucking exterminate the Mexicans?

Mexicans were here long before the founding fathers were a sperm cell in their lecherous father's sac.

The stuff comes to Taco Bell dehydrated, so they add hot water to it to make it edible. That's why is looks all goopy.

Well initially indigenous 'mexicans' came from the kentucky area in the US, then migrated south over a few thousand years, made pretty okay empires and then were ultimately forced northward again by conquering spaniards.

But everything is always white americas fault :(

Spaniards are white retard

.... I don't think you understood the context of 'white america' in this post.

Ultimately the white man is still at fault so its a moot point

Yes when I think white america i think 1500s spain. Yes.

>native americans constantly warring with each other
>genocides and mass kills all over the place
>slave each other
>white mans fault
Imagine being this butthurt about shit that happened 600 years ago.

Need cheap labor. Once automation is integrated, then it's time for the Purge.

Cumskin illegal immigrants have to go back and take their bland shit quality food with them.

I'm not butthurt idc about the bitching about minorities I'm just not some turbosperg who can't place blame where blame lies.

Doesn't matter if some indians killed each other and raped/pillaged that is there "culture". White man comes with fucked diseases and guns and makes quick work of em so they're the ultimate baddie.

>specifically spaniards did this
>blame all white people
That's racist tho. I'm second generation sicilian, the definition of a slave mutt and I'm white. Does that make me instantly a white slaving racist?... My wife is black.

Idk is what it is. Poltards blame all blacks, muslims etc so all whites gonna get blamed. Welcome to the game.

>memeing and people posting literally to be controversial and stupid do it
>so people should authentically do it too
What the fuck kind of logic is that. I get it. I've been here a long time. Wake up and please learn the difference between shitposting anonymously on the internet and irl protests and violence.

>blames poltards
>while posting like a poltard
Nice work user; you've become the butt of your own joke!

Are you implying there aren't real world examples of poltard logic? Do you not see these retard antifa and nu-neonazis clashing on the news?

And even if it is just memeing its legitimately influencing the underage fags that come onto this board and let it seep into the real world.

What? no that is the opposite of the point of that post. It's more than real world, it's infused into certain groups.
That being said those antifa and 'neonazis'(read: non leftists) are such tiny minorities of people it's essentially just a circus to get views on the news and spark issues in society.

The breakfast crunchwrap is a work of art. Whatever sauce they put on that thing is amazing

>It's late
>You're drunk
>It's open
>You have $5 left in your pocket

It's like Denny's, only with a drive-thru.

>read non leftists
Where the fuck do ya'll keep getting the idea that now everyone left of Maxine Waters is being labeled a Nazi? No one is calling honest to God blue collar Republicans Nazis. People roaming the streets with swatstika flags chanting "white power" are being called Nazis

Stop trying to play the victim

Feel free to post some image macro of sensationalist article titles from places like Salon and Huffington Post to prove me wrong.

are you serious?

>Stop trying to play the victim

That's literally the only card they have to play.