Going to Sizzler tonight with my wife. Going to order at least $75 worth of stuff. How much of a tip should I leave?

Going to Sizzler tonight with my wife. Going to order at least $75 worth of stuff. How much of a tip should I leave?.

50-80% of the check.
Blow her and the server away with your cash and generosity.

damn. Too much. I hate leaving tip and this is expensive but it's Valentine's day. Need to take my wife to a real restaurant.

Only betas tip. Make a big show of complaining about something minor, demand to see the manager and she will be like a spring faun in your arms when you get her home/across the hood of your Toyota.

Sizzler is still in business? How is that possible?

I would seriously feel like a piece of shit though if I make a big deal about something that isn't really a big deal. I feel like I stole something, wouldn't sleep at night. I'd probably be a little bit better off if I pay the shitty tip.

>sizzler
divorce incoming. take her somewhere classy

Lol I was joking, just leave a 15-20% tip depending on service.
Don't go anymore than 20% and don't go less than 15%
Leave like $10-15 bucks depending on if you spend $75-100 bucks

Allright, I got a question too. This shit has been bugging me for a LONG time. Do receipts with the "tip" area actually count?. I remember at least one time where I put a tip on there and they only sucked the actual amount of the meal from my account and from then on I feel like that doesn't ever count as a real tip.

Does that tip area actually get taken seriously?.

Yes it does, it gets it charged onto your card. if you leave it in cash, then (and the servers prefer cash as the get the money same day instead of waiting till their paycheck.)

Tip in cash if you can, the server will thank you for it.
>Some places take a cut of the server's tips if they are in credit cards
>most don't
>Some places dock server's pay for getting too many reported tips
>most don't
Cash is easy for the server to slip into their pocket untaxed and they prefer it.

Allright, I thought I was crazy. My wife kept telling me that it's a sure thing, they will get the tip when we put it like that and I'm thinking I never want to go back to the place because the server will hate our fucking guts if we keep on leaving basically no tip.

This is the most romantic night of the year brah. If Sizzler didn't think it could do perfect, 'lets make out like our parents were in the next room' food, they could of closed for the night.

They know that your only spontaneous oral pleasure of the year is riding on their service. Time they stepped up.

You deserve it.

I remember going to the siz and eating chicken fingers and soft serve ice cream as a child.

The tip portion is processed differently than the actual bill. It'll still be taken from your account, but several days to a week later depending on the system

Ahh you're welcome.
I've worked in and out of restaurants as all the different positions for 4-5 years so I've seen it from all sides in many places.

Either way works in a place like Sizzlers.
Either cash or card.
I like to pay with card but tip with cash.

leave a $20, cash, and call it a day

>sizzler

Enough to cover 10% of her flu medfag visits and medication which should be @ $750. Enjoy exposing your kids to a deadly flu virus 'cause muh fake holyday, lol.

Usually just double the sales tax. On 100 dollars with 8 bucks in tax usually tip 16. I find that’s the minimum to not receive any lip or attitude when returning to a restaurant.

Sizzler, wife, SAD if true.

75 dollars at Sizzler? How fat are you and the wife? Are you bulking up before your My 600 Lbs Life application?

Yes goyim, leave more money as you spend more money.

OP here. Left $15 on a $86 order. We had to remind her to get our waters (ordered pina colatas) and she never did bring out fucking bread/rolls whatever it was she said she was going to bring. Either way we were too fucking full to have made use of it so whatever. She didn't deserve the tip but whatever. I hardly go out to restaurants and decided fuck it.

Thank you for fucking everyone else over by reminding wait staff they don't actually need to do their jobs.

Well, she really did seem genuinely polite and courteous.

I hardly ever doing it so please don't make it seem like I'm the guy that keeps it going. That place was FUCKING BUSYYYYYYY!!!. If it wasn't me, trust me it would have been someone else. I hate it as much as you do. I was feeling generous.

>FUCKING BUSYYYYYYY!!!
this is why anybody with a brain goes out a few days after valentine's, obsessing over the exact day is fucking stupid

1/10 bait
Next time use a restaurant that is still relevant.

Well, Today we were actually willing to stand around and wait. Didn't bother us. We wanted to get out for a little bit because we RARELY ever do stuff like this. Any other day I would want to end my life waiting that long for a spot but today we actually kind of wanted it.

Good god, you sound like a whipped faggot. What size does she use when she pegs you?