Is being rejected by women the biggest spark of western philosophy?

Is being rejected by women the biggest spark of western philosophy?

Judging by /r9k/ and you, no.

Did Nietzsche ever get to feel love while also being loved by his loved one? I feel sad for him, I hope some girl hugged him, aside from his sister and mom and hoes.

he didn't really have a depressed look, unlike DFW for example, who's depression leaks from his pores
N was a quirky guy

Why isnt she touching his pee pee too? ;_;

>that image
what

>people didn't have casual sex before hippies
prepare to be surprised.

it's not nietzsche, retard

But it is Nietzsche, retard.

I wonder how many geniuses we haven't heard from because they were handsome and popular. Maybe that's why fitzgerald sucked until his 40s.

most post-1850s high art comes from wealthy crybabies who were rejected by girls

Yes, they were all constantly rejected at those absinthe-haze induced salon mass-orgies and cabaret after-parties. Fucking retarded brainlet.

name three writers who came from genuinely impoverished backgrounds

ill wait

Man, dudes back then had small dicks

That's not his face, stache, body shape or height.

>attack his second point
>he defends the first one
Thanks for playing, contrarian tard.

Oh, remind me, how times have you and Friedrich had sex?

Gorky, Joyce, Rimbaud

>I have never seen any pictures of Nietzsche
You may want to.

Why is it important to you to lie to yourself about Neety?

Nein.

Choose one

*Obtain a first rank understanding of Western philosophy to the point where you can contribute to the cannon. No girl (or boy) will ever show you affection or even hold your hand again. Even your mother.

*You can talk any woman on the planet into fucking you in 30 seconds or into marrying you in two minutes. However you become a brainlet and struggle to read anything above doctor seuss level.

Jokes on you if I choose the first one Sophia will be my gf and we will watch horror movies late at night and I'll cover her eyes during the scary parts.

She did fuck him though, she just didn't want to marry him.

where did it go

Gotem

Yes, actually. Intimacy (not necessarily romantic, mind you) is pretty much the ultimate objective for non-alienated humans. When that intimacy becomes unachievable, men (usually alienated ones) turn to contributions to humanity instead. This mostly applies to the bourgeoisie, however.

sssavage

That would be consistent with my genius.

Nietzsche's mom was an housewife, his dad was a Lutheran pastor. Checkmate.

Nietzche bragged about his aristocratic background.

As for philosophers with shit backgrounds Spinoza, in order to have a place to live, had to rent a place from his barber. He died in dept to the man.

Soren K came from a peasent background. Lucky him all 7 of his siblings and both his parents died from either depression or disease. With 9 less family members to spread the wealth around he was able to have enough wealth to be a big guy.

By and large philosophers will not be broken because when you are worrying about how to pay your bills you have less time to contemplate the nature of being.

>art came from crybabies who were rejected by girls.
Good to know I'm on the right path

D.H. Lawrence
H.G. Wells
Robert Walser