You guys are gonna order a meme heart pizza today, right? It's the only day of the year where it makes sense...

You guys are gonna order a meme heart pizza today, right? It's the only day of the year where it makes sense. Plus you can share it with your gf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>your gf.

>tfw no cute gf (male)
;_;

this

I ordered one to meet my gf with at the train station, the pizza place didn't give me any grief and gf thought it was cute. You can do this anytime

100% this, valentines day ruins any chance of romance, because it's _supposed_ to happen, all the good shit is a surprise. If you did all the shit you did for valentines day on some normal day I guarantee it would go over great.

>tfw transgirl
>tfw virgin
>tfw everyone just tells you to kill yourself
>tfw you really should just kill yourself

You should unironically kill yourself

LONDON!

Seems many folks are saying the pizza's not good, but I think it depends on how the restaurant is managed.

We still have a local Pizza Hut near where I live, and it compares very favorably with any delivery (Papa John's, Dominoes), and in my opinion is competitive with some of the better local Italian eateries. Fresh ingredients, flavorful crusts, generous sauce and cheese, friendly and fast wait staff. One of our favorite pizzas in town.

We were recently dining in there, and a customer came in and went to the cashier area. The cashier greeted him and asked why he was there since he wasn't scheduled to work, and he replied he had ordered a pizza and was there to pick it up.

Pretty good sign of quality, if the staff orders the food for takeout!

I wish I could afford Nembutal

I hope your girlfriend gets AIDS.

>Pretty good sign of quality, if the staff orders the food for takeout!
They probably get an employee discount you dumb fuck.

A noose is really cheap, you should try it user!

I'm Australian

I'm too scared, I've tried

youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc

Valentines day is an excuse to go all out. like breakfast in bed followed by watching the sunrise and then a picnic later with some homemade heart shaped truffles and then a romantic candle lit dinner with a moonlit carriage ride to end the night. You can't pull shit like that off on a normal day.

B-b-but senpai I'm gay

you should unironically not kill yourself

that's fine, too

Reporting in

nice goza

I would... if my ex was still with me

>You can't pull shit like that off on a normal day.
But you can, that's my point. I've done it, you can too.