What are some really complex books that have a great pay off once understanding them?

What are some really complex books that have a great pay off once understanding them?

Le torcquesain

But I don't recommend it if you are not familiar with the classics

>Le torcquesain
I can't find it on google. Can you give me an ISBN?

Jacques Derrida's oeuvre.

Legend says people is still trying to understand him to this day..

This one still shells my almonds and I get most of Jungs other works.

Infinite Jest

I've already read that. It's not complex enough. I was thinking about retrying to read Ulysses again because it's always in the top of those lit top 100 books lists. I want to get some more ideas before I commit myself to reading all the prerequisites to read Ulysses though.

40 something books sems like a lot of work. Anything else you would recommend besides Derrida?

The Mathematical Theory of Communication by Claude Shannon and Warren Weaver (answers the question: which contains more information, The Bible or Finnegans Wake?)

>Finnegans Wake
>one of the most difficult works of fiction by irish writer james joyce
>irish writer james joyce
>irish writer
>irish
something's not adding up here

Awesome! I'm STEM so I really want to read books on logic and information. Thank you!

>I've already read that.
Read it again.

Moby-Dick, you kek

riverrun, my asshole snapped forward with a sickening squelch. from it, a glistening, crimson, fleshy pipe oozing a brownish-green liquid, like watery sewage-paste, highlighted by the scarletness of my prolapsed rectum. my gay friend Rascario's tongue flicked up and down the floppy appendage, circling around the descended hole and lightly pushing the pink organ inside the extraordinarily loose orifice, sucking it with a slurping echo the salty runaway juices.

I need some breathing room before I re-read it. It was the last book I read.
I read it too, but I read it about three years ago so I might come back to it.

Another Jordan Peterson poster.

Academia literally cannot understand William Blake.
So try that.

I finished The Fountainhead after a several month hiatus. Definitely at least an 8.5/10.

I don't even know who that is sorry user.
I will keep that in mind.
I'll look into it too!

Thanks anons! You've helped me a lot!

Pic related

It's essentially lecture notes from an advanced CS course written together into one book. The structure makes some things unnecessarily hard to understand (i.e., the lecture notes are too short sometimes).

Still the best book on computational complexity.

>Awesome!
kys irl

Really? Does it get more complex later on? I've read ~40 pages of it and it's been easier than Volume 9 part 1

Advanced Calculus by L.H Loomis.

The Sound and the Fury
Absalom, Absalom!

The Phenomenolgy of spirit