Nietzsche never married. Nietzsche proposed to Lou Salomé three times, but his proposal was rejected each time

>Nietzsche never married. Nietzsche proposed to Lou Salomé three times, but his proposal was rejected each time.

lol. you can literally be one of the greatest men to ever live and still be cucked

great thread dude

fuck off

great post dude

frick off

your thread is terrible please go away

y r JUST 2 stupid 2 comprehend

what a fucking waste of oxygen you are

i couldn't even imagine living such a vacous and empty life as you, you pseud mongoloid bridge dweller

If threads and posts like this are the best you can come up with then I suspect you can't imagine much at all.

silly man! i am post posting

Getting rejected by a woman, in this case one of the most independent women of her time (she remained promiscuos for her entire life), is not getting cucked.

I remember reading that salome used to randomly mix up names and started to call her man andreas for Freddy... smells freudian

Veeky Forums nowadays uses the word "cucked" to describe any situation whatsoever where something happens to a man that he does not want to happen.

just keep telling yourself that

Holy shit the NEETche defence force is active today

He was certainly a failure in that regard, but also due to his ever-increasing standards
Lou Salome was quite the woman apparently, read up on her

you sound like a cuck

>Love is beyond good and evil
>But why does women doesn't love me? they must be evil

Nietzsche is overrated garbage, don't know why this board sucks his dick so much. Probably because the brainlets really can't let go the nihilist edgy phase instead of focusing on actual important stuff.

Why do you people care so much about this man's love life and what happened with his penis?

what happened with his penis?

Stop.

t. never read Ni-chuh

It fell off

>proposed to nietzsche three times
false

***lou salome

Which book of Nietzsche should I read first?

So do you

Plato first. Then Kant's critiques. Then Schopenhauer. Then Nietzsche chronologically.

>lol. you can literally be one of the greatest men to ever live and still be cucked
Please, Nietzsche's Egoism was weaksauce and on multiple levels refutable.
Ayn Rand>Max Stirner>>>>Frederik Nietzsche as far as egoists go.

Everyone wanted Socrates' cock - he just cucked himself

What the fuck does this even mean?

Read Symposium fx. here is a guy like:
>Socrates senpai i do everything 4 u, y u no fuk me in da bum bum? i cri.

And in Charmides there's a guy like
>My nephew is pretty hot, you should check out his booooooodeeeey
and then Socrates is like
>let's check out his miiiiiindeeey
and then the uncle is like
>i cri

This, kek.

Nietzche will never be as great as Stirner. But he is currently more famous, not for long tho.

I respect his struggle but he was autistic, obsessive as fuck couldn't enjoy life because of that. Some ppl should just learn to "take it easy".

>not for long tho
Are you implying Stirner is going to be as well known around the globe as Nietzsche is now, while the latter will fade from the zeitgeist? Because that's balls-out retarded, regardless of what you, I or anyone here thinks of their works.

Thank you!

I will always find it hilarious that the three big three egotist, Nietzsche, Ayn Rand and Stirner, were either cucked or cucks.
Nietzsche got cucked by Lou Salmone and lived miserably.
Ayn Rand cucked her husband and then got cucked by her lover for another woman and lived miserably.
Stirner cucked a friend's wife and never gave a fuck.

Moral of the story is to always cuck or else you will be cucked.

>Ayn Rand cucked her husband and then got cucked by her lover for another woman and lived miserably.
Actually Branden had an affair with Rand while married and eventually refused to continue it. Barbara knew about it too but still defended Rand and her ideas till her dying day. Kek she cucked both her husband and Branden's wife.
So Stirner and Rand are pretty much on the same page as far as their cucking escapades go.

Likely no one will know you're "great" til you're dead, at which point your "greatness" is absolutely useless to you.

Lol at naives that strive to be remembered.

>Stirner cucked a friend's wife and never gave a fuck.
LMAO this is implying that he fucked the husband

>Tfw you share Friedrich's emotional struggles
Feels good senpais

That's the mentality of the loser friend

Define "you". We can consider the memory of an individual as an extension of one's existence. In which case, geniuses in history who are still discussed today have become immortal, in a very real, impactful sense.

When are people going to realize John Searle is the most based philosopher?

>be Searle
>befriend Foucault
>find out French "intellectuals" obfuscate their half baked ideas for a pseudointellectual social climate
>call Derrida out on his dogshit
>muh Vous m'avez mal compris; vous ĂȘtes idiot
>be Derrida
>die
>be Searle still
>fuck grad students
>all the time
>who cares
>almost 100 years old
>gonna die soon
>wutalife.jpeg

>greatest men to ever live
do people actually believe this rofl

A woman perhaps. but certainly not a lady.

Anyone who influences hundreds of great minds after his death and is still talked about over a century later is among the greatest, fool.

Those who write in books do so because they can do nothing else, cuck lover
Those who extrapolate from the ramblings of a cuck and instead do on the other hand..

>one of the greatest men to ever live
bait

The only Chads in history whom we even remember the names of are the ones who read the books of those "cucks". i.e. their mental processes were dominated by and adapted to the mental processes of "cucks". Like Hitler. i.e. you're a faggot.

>Fame
Nietzsche>>>Rand>Stirner
>Greatness
Rand>Striner>>>Nietzsche

Switch Rand with Nietzsche under "Fame" then Stirner with Rand, and Rand with Nietzsche under "Greatness," and you're about right

>That quote
The most commie thing the fucker ever said.
>Rand more famous than Nietzsche
Rand may be oft cited here in the states but Nietzsche is known world wide

Because he was a pussy and his books are fucking trash.

>proposed to Lou
He was gay?

>muh dichotomies
Might it be possible that someone could advance "communist" notions without having collectivist sympathies?

By "world wide," do you mean "in the United States and Europe"? I agree if that is the case. But I would say there still could be more people in absolute numbers who know Rand than know Nietzsche. Do you have statistics on this?

Stirner is "weeb-glasses-ajust-and-gleam: The Philosopher"

What did he mean by this?

Did he have collectivist sympathies? No. Unwittingly opperated from a few collectivist premises? Sure.
Lel you just put into words something I never had.

>Unwittingly opperated [sic] from a few collectivist premises? Sure.

Such as?

Daily reminder that Stirner is shit and produced the most shallow philosophy one could possibly conceived of since it's literally just "muh dick." It's the philosophy of the nigger

"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."

Neechy*

Get it right bucko

XD

Nah

Whether you become known after death or not wont affect your subjective experience in any way.

>the most independent women of her time (she remained promiscuos for her entire life)
lol, how retarded are you? you think female promiscuity was invented 100 years ago?

>XD

Bump

The real question is, why is there a bloodhound under his nose?

Great thread for a retarded question: how do you determine if you are "misunderstood in your times" or if you have your head up your ass and are actually spouting nonsense yet believe that you are right? Obviously not on nietzche's lvl but i find trouble with "insanity checks" as most people's opinions are too retarded to consider.

Lel

I wonder what Stirner actually looked like

I hope he was cute

I asked a girl out once and she said no
what authors will make girls like me

The Virgin Nietzsch

VS

The Chad Wagner

people misinterpret Nietzsche... two types of nihilists etc....

mark manson

Virgin NEETzsche
>Couldn't overcome himself
>Rejected three times; lived single rest of his life
>Lived at his sisters as a middle aged guy
>Hated Germany and germans; a fan of french "civilization"
>Fucking lost it at the end
>No one really cared

Chad Hegel
>Everybody loves him
>Lived a good life with a loving wife and three children
>Everybody wants to learn from him; lectures are full
>No one understands what he's saying, but he's still really great
>Pretty much finished philosophy
>Prussian constitutional monarchy is the historical endgame and pinnacle of society, proclaimed superiority of Germans and german culture, der germanische Geist ist der Geist der Freihet okay. Gott mit uns

Nietzsche was destined for greater things that some whore's wretched slime hole.

yes

Got him

>123. "I don't care what happens, since I'll be dead by then." Typical subhuman sentiment. They don't care about the future. And it is for this reason that the future will not care about them.

Cuck

Nietzsche wasn't an egoist at all, this is clear if you read a lot of him and start to see some recurring concerns and themes. He was deeply concerned with human culture and society, and did not even believe individuals could make a difference or even change themselves.

The Nietzsche you are talking about, is the meme- Nietzsche remembered for a few edgy quotes as discussed by superficial people.

I have not read Verse of Tragedy. That's it

>implying that Nietzsche did not make important observations
>strongly implying that Nietzsche was a nihilist

Can't be a true cuckold unless you're married