Why are blacks and other non-whites so bad at cooking?

Why are blacks and other non-whites so bad at cooking?

Why did white guys paint portraits and coolies paint ships? It's all just paint

where the fuck is gordon?

why are amerimutts so bad at cooking?
that list is almost exclusively the european masterrace.
Maybe as op hypothesised its all the black genes in the average american making them bad at cooking, or maybe its just the obscene amounts of sugar in the average mutt diet ruining their tastebuds and cooking abilities

Why do retards like you have to make every god damn board a racist shithole?

Americans are weaned on deep frier grease and high fructose corn syrup from early childhood user. If they ever had tastebuds, those have long since become atrophied from disuse.

Stating facts is racist??

>implying u dont hate jews and niggers

You're allowed to hate them without making every thread a giant banner saying that you hate them. This shit is repetitive and stale and it's completely ruined this entire site.

>there was something to ruin in the first place
Face it kid. This place has been the same for the past 13 years or so.

>top 100
I hope you're better at cooking than you are at counting.

If you actually believe this you haven't been here for the past 13 years and I'd doubt you've even been here for the last 2. Most blue boards were pretty unscathed by this shit until about a year and a half ago. Now every board is the exact same shit, same memes reposted over and over again. Nothing has changed in a year and a half, nothing new has come of this entire site.

oh so NOW italians are considered white, fuck off faggot.

Are you the same retard from r9k who insists that there are no oldfags left except himself after gamergate?

do americans live rent free in your mind, user? I hope you're at least charging.

I don't go to /r9k/.

>Veeky Forums wasnt this racist before reddit trumptards flocked to our site reee
did you damage your brain my friendo or just one of those soyboy libtards

Veeky Forums became much less racist actually, people even get banned for it now. you just didnt notice because minorities didnt have internet access back then before phoneposting became a thing, so racial clashes happened much less often. also stop being butthurt about facts, deal with it kiddo.

These chefs don't cook, they overcharge for food cooked by others and then pay to be listed as a top chef so they can charge more

The actual cooking is done by brown and black people including Irish, Mexicans and Africans

Pretty sure that George Foreman is black and he got a grill named after him so he must be a good cook. Plus there's that creepy black guy with the pepper grinder. Pretty sure he's a cook too.

WE WUZ

KITCHEN KANGZ N SHEEET

I know that Veeky Forums was always racists, I'm talking about stale, repetitive content like this that only serves as a flag to say, "look at me guys, I'm racist". Yeah it was all over red boards, but now it's spilling into Veeky Forums. Quit acting like resistance to this kinda shit automatically means somebody is an SJW or something.

France has such a boner for Japan. They have all the Michelin stars.

>Couillon
Oh lawd what an unfortunate name.

>I could visit any of the hundreds of websites and forums dedicated to cooking to discuss my hobby but I chose to come to Veeky Forums, notorious as the home of the worst people on the internet, and complain about the mean ol racists
You have to go back.

For the last time, I don't give a shit about racists. It's the faggots who unironically think they're being funny by posting the same thread every day "why can't blacks cook", "look at these soyboys!" I just want to discuss food here, I can discuss that shit on other boards.

Either way, done here. I'm not in the mood to argue with brainlets on a mongolian basket weaving forum who get off on posting the same threads over and over again.

>I don't give a shit about racists which is why I just spent the last two hours complaining about them
Don't worry, I believe you.

>mongolian basket weaving forum
I hate it when people do that. It's not clever and just comes across as condescending and smug. It's just cringe.

I never mentioned racists until you faggots brought them up to strawman my argument. It's easier to make me look like a triggered SJW than it is for you to accept that this site has gone to shit in recent years thanks to a heavy influx of users. Keep your head up your ass, though.

It's a meme you jackass.

but it's not, and never was.

when I see that I skim over it and then disengage with the rest if the post

do what you want. but you've lost me at that point.

>says he doesn't care and is leaving the thread
>20 minutes later, he's still in the thread, still crying about those darn racists
You're making this too easy.

Bullshit, wh*tes can't into washing meat with lime. They legit go to walmart, grab a pack of chicken breasts & take it home. Heat up the pan. Open the chicken package and dump all the contente str8 into the pan INCLUDING the slimy chicken cum that coats the chicken. They call this "juices" LMAO! Dirty sub human huwh*te """"pipo"""" eat meat that tastes like death

>cringe af
At least that pic is self-aware