I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot...

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

So what? This isn't Facebook.

double filet o fish pls

good thread

good for you

Based OP.
I'll join you.
McBump!

why don't they just call it the cheese halfpounder? It would be a lot more efficient.

Finally a good thread

Nice op good choice. Ask them to ad Mac Sauce too!

Is that the russian for Fromage Napolean?

I think u mean le Roi avec Fromage

Plenty of people are bad with fractions. A&W tried to sell a third pounder for the same price as one of McDonalds' quarter pounders, and a number of people thought the deal was a rip off. Stupid people will think that (1/4 > 1/2), but it's clear as day to them that (2/4 > 1/4). So McDonalds calls them a "double quarter pounder" instead of a "half pounder".

for me it's the big mac

because. 5/4 of 3/5 of the population do not understand fractions

B-because it's two quarter pound patties...?

you fat fucks even need directions on how to become fatter.

larger pic

The best thing in Mcdonalds.

this is from the UK. brits don't know how to eat anything that isn't fried sausage

Those are good tips!

>order Mcds
>Get McNuggets with my Big Mac
>Ask for hot mustard dip at the drive thru
>Get food head home so it doesn't get cold
>no hot mustard sauce.
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT YOU FUCKING WAGE KEKS

That's brilliant actually

>He doesn't verify the contents of his bag right there at the second window
>He is unable to request his hot mustard
>He also doesn't request jelly with his McNuggies

>Man it was dark and busy
>I asked, it's even on my receipt
>Jelly
Fucking degenerate.

>It was dark
Did they turn off the lights in their store before serving your order?
>It was busy
Fuck that, I'm paying for greasy food, I want to make sure all of it is there. The assholes behind me can wait 10 seconds extra so I can make sure everything is there.
>Jelly
I put that shit on plain cheese-burgers, man. Its not bad. If only they served jam.

>Degenerate
Probably.

For me it's 4 bacon mcdoubles.

That's a fish sandwich user

mcdonlds forced me to order this strange sandwich because they didn't list the bagel steak egg on the list of sandwiches for some reason

not that bad but would rather have gotten one of the lunch sandwiches but I was too early