youtu.be/Ar4WzQ7KHak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>itt: we pretend like it's 2005 Veeky Forums

epic win!

Epic for the win my dude

Wazzzzzaaaaappppp?

toasting in epic bread!

monitoring this thread

>there are both FBF and whatever this meme format is on the front page of Veeky Forums at the same time
what a time to be alive

have you guys seen epic meal time? They use ALL THE BACON xD
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

I MUST HAZ ALL ZE BACON XD

that's a reference to a funny video on YouTube I saw but instead of foam I replaced it with bacon lmao

I can't help but see the wheels from the r/c truck every time I see the duckroll

You can make fun of the past and the memes all you want, it was a better time then, Veeky Forums and the Internet were actually fun, there wasn't political and corporate shitting 24/7, you could actually talk about a topic without it devolving into the twitter level dialogue and screaming about jews or niggers or cucks or soyboys. You could also post shit online without idpol dicks coming around and shitting on you, you could also post anything here that wasn't CP without getting a DMCA complaint. The Internet sucks now and Veeky Forums is a shell at best of its former self

Is there any difference between Weetabix and Weetabix Gold?

Cheer up, emo duck! Take it for what it was. The past is gone now, and all we have is our memories.

You sound like a scientology fuck though.

At least we have our memories

>implying there was a time Veeky Forums didn’t hate Jews and niggers

Ah yes, back in the good old days when Veeky Forums was most popular for its occasional CP.

Before it was just for laughs, then people started actually believing it and actual fucking racists came along

Just because you started finding joke arguments convinving doesn't mean they ever started being in earnest.

You cannot be that new to not see that there is a clear difference between now and then. It went from laughing at other races to just pure fucking hate. It's impossible to have conversations anymore without off topic "joke arguments" derailing the entire thing. There's not even a joke anymore, just people attempting to piss everyone else off.

you know the rules and so do I

thats because the internet is super prevalent now and 18 and under kids that have grown up to be real haters have found out about Veeky Forums. but i agree with all yours points, it was a different and better time back then. even from 2013 and before was way better than now

Spotted the newfag. It was for the most part just pretend. But the inevitable happened whenever a community pretends to be something; the actual racists came thinking they're in good company.

>foam
WHY CANT I ESCAPE
I LEAVE /v/ AND YOU FOLLOW ME TO Veeky Forums???

> tfw you were happy then
you can never go back

Yeah sure man, I fucking love blacks! Their lives totally matter! Not just to me, but their own kind too! YAY OBAMA!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=CC3MocYmCNw

whoah what a blast from the past

I agree, it's great to see so many Redditors here with their stale memes that everyone else discarded over a decade ago.

>inferior mostly fat streaky bacon
>epic
Brain spiders are to blame!

fuck off with your ham

I miss early 2000s /b/ so god damn much

>you will never relive the 2005-2007 era of /b/

If time travel was real I'd do it just so I could go back and shitpost there all over again

youtu.be/Ar4WzQ7KHak

Hold me Veeky Forums

lold

Kill yourself kike.

I miss the days when Veeky Forums was just nerds having fun by being the biggest shitheads possible and being offensive just for the sake of being offensive. Now it feels like a highschool gossip forum, but instead of chicks it's all dude-bros trying to prove that they're manlier than the rest of the world and taking things way too seriously. Not even the nazi shit is fun anymore because it all feels like it's a result of the dude-bros being angry at the world.

It's amazing how suddenly that stopped being a thing.

Trust me you couldn't do it. You'd see their optimistic completely straight use of the word "epic" and you just wouldn't have the heart.

Spending any time on the flash archive is just sad. You just know 90% of the site these days doesn't know about it and couldn't tell you what any of the references are anymore.

The use of "epic" wasn't as cringy back then because it wasn't taken and beaten to death by the media. Once it started showing up on G4 shows and other programs it started to become cringy and over used. Now that people have the newfag social media association with that word it's trash.

>it will never be 2010 ever again
I remember when I ran into the epic meal time guy on the street in Montreal and thought it was the coolest thing ever

No, back then all the terminology we used was actually cool and edgy in a good way. Now though, you can't read a 2006-7 era post without all the baggage that's been attached to that kind of language, and it's really kind of tragic.

>tfw I wasn't even happy then, but now it's even worse
kill me, Veeky Forums

i always hated jews and niggers and didnt post about it been here since 2006

And you know what? thats fine, you're not being a huge faggot about it

>for the most part just pretend

What is epic about bacon?