Tfw i don't care about politics

>tfw i don't care about politics
what are some books for this feel? celine?

the bible

Fantasy books

Harry Potter

*tipalip*

>>tfw i don't care about politics

Politics has a direct effect on your daily life, whether you want to accept this or not. You can be adverse to the hysterical polemics that we see from idiots on all sides but to claim that you don't even care at all is foolishness.

The sun has a direct effect on your daily life, whether you want to accept this or not. You can be adverse to the sun that we see from the sky on all sides but to claim that you don't even care at all is foolishness.

What a winning analogy. I'm certainly not talking to an idiot right now.

What does that reddit slang even mean?

It means stop whining about Reddit you annoying idiot.

Oh you are a master of sarcasm too, not really, that's not an argument, fool

From my personal experience people who obsess over politics are usually complete morons with nothing better to waste their life on.

Ok, let's be frank, what did you meant by that?

i remember when i used to say i didn't care about things because i didn't understand them.

>you: I love being a sheeple, yeah who cares if Trump start WW3, I wanna have fun, not my problem

I mean there is literally nothing wrong with browsing Reddit. Discussion of books is certainly better than it is in this shithole.

this. politics is a hobby for middlebrow people who think they are too good for watching sports or reading celeb gossip

>tfw you want to care about politics, but talking about politics gets you so angry you can't talk about politics, so you try not to think about politics.

>that's not an argument, fool

I need to put forward an argument to convince you to care about matters that directly and indirectly involve you and everyone that you know?

If you don't care then so be it. But I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that your ignorance is laudable.

go back

>Discussion of books is certainly better than it is in this shithole
discussion of books on any corner of the internet is probably around 90% trash.

>the assblasted politics fans in this thread

You are the real ignoramus here friend, just read the other comments

>The forced meme being forced by you in this thread by posing a pointless low effort question.

>politics fans
Who talks like this? Say politicsfags or something. Are you afraid of offending someone?

1. No

Still better than it is on this shithole.

>*tipalip*
I was referring to that
What's with this internet term?

>You are the real ignoramus here friend

kek yeah okay m8.

I'm not overly political. In fact most people who are (those people who make "hobbies" of it, as that previous user said) are still too pleb to see how they're getting played by an even higher strata that are using left/right dichotomy games to play them against one another and have them chasing symptoms; to the disenfranchisement of all.

I don't know, I didn't make that post. If I had to guess he's making an idiotic reference to the "*tips fedora*" meme. Basically, he's an idiot.

That's what I thought. Anyway, the guy got mad because I suggested fantasy books for someone who is not interested in politics, that must be insane.

Yeah, it was a pretty dumb response. It's honestly a good suggestion, but I think he must have fallen for the Veeky Forums meme of "Only idiots read genre fiction" so he thought you were insulting him.

No such thing as "not caring about politics" user, being apolitical is simply passive support to the status quo, a luxury that only those priviledged enough by the current state of affairs can afford

this tbqh
"apolitical" people are the deepest into the trashcan

>everything is a chair
>even that non-chair is a chair in the sense of it partaking in the chair or non-chair dichotomoy
fuck off brainlet

I support status quo and i'm just a ordinary guy.

Even if you're underprivileged, caring about politics won't change shit.

It's like if I started making a ton of facebook posts about how much it sucks having Chron's disease. There's no point, it's not going to make a difference.

having chrohns would suck cock

>atheism is just the lack of belief in god, nothing ideological about it
This is how shitty your analogy is, read a book

>>atheism is just the lack of belief in god, nothing ideological about it
That's....true though??

youre probably too far gone

Max Stirner The Ego & It's Own.
Zizek.

They're Post-Politics as fuck.

>There's no point, it's not going to make a difference.
Some people with it might read the posts and feel a bit better, that some random person cares. Other people who never knew about it, might read the posts and share them with more people. If it reaches some rich guy, he might donate for research or even start a campaign. And of course someone might get inspired by it to become a doctor and that person might be the one who comes up with a treatment.

Could you use a sandwich pun please?

This.
Politics is branch of philisophy too. As long as we discuss it as an ethics-fork brach of philosophy we still remain solidly in Veeky Forums territory and not /pol/

good post but the way you put it screams leftism

>caring about ethics
are you still on the greeks

Choose to be cogizant of philosophy in an incomplete manner if you want but some of us care about studying the whole picture and not just the parts we consider novel.

Atheism is not an ideology, why are the christfags in this board so eager to make it one in order to smear it? Ran out of arguments?

If you think it's better there, why come here?

triggered by ideas you're made on your mind