Was chopping hot peppers

Then I stopped to take a piss.
[spoiler] I fucked a yogurt cup [/spoiler]

Did you jam a seed directly into your urethra or are you simply a pussy that can't handle a little burn on his peepee?

I rubbed my eyes one time

to back to /tv/
faggot

haha jalapeño dique

Did the yogurt help?

I put contact lenses in the day after once. Now I wear gloves.

Implying I didn’t know the spoiler wouldn’t work.

Implying I didn’t use it anyway just to trigger some homo on ck.

$9 for 100, $15 for 200, $70 for 1000 on Amazon.
Literally 20 cents a pair if you buy the 100-pack.

Had Pho for lunch yesterday and had some sliced jalapenos on the side.

When I came home soon after, I used my right index finer and thumb to take out my contact lens. Residue from the jalapeno on my finger burned to crap out of my eye. :(

>I rubbed my eyes one time
Fun shit

I made a friend waterboard me with milk after making this mistake once

>Making smoked ribs at a party
>Add a little chili to a rack for the ones who are obsessed with spice
>Fly tries to land inside my nose
>Wipe at my face
>Hand is covered in the pepper
>Spend the night looking high as a kite and weeping at the slightest irritation of my eyes

Worth it, as those ribs got me laid.

I've made the same mistake, but since I've never had the warmth of a woman, it felt good to me.

>ribs got me laid
Did he have a nice cock?

Average but his arms and belly were really hairy

I prefer the pepper desu

I was cutting pepppers and rubbed my balls half an hour later. Had to rinse it with olive oil while in the bath tub. True story.

Giddyup

>korean wife's friend invites us to a kbbq dinner party
>food is excellent and they have a number of different hot peppers (korean, habanero, thai, jalapeno) to put in the lettuce wrap with the meat because her husband has that macho korean attitude of no one can out do him on heat or drinking
>drink shitloads of beer and soju going toe to toe because I'm a macho white dude too
>get into a hot pepper eating contest where we're matching each other pepper for pepper
>take a piss forgetting about what I've been doing
>dick is literally a raging inferno the rest of the night but I never wavered, just endured the exquisite torture
It was burning so much I couldn't even tell when I was starting to get an erection. Kind of fun, but I won't try it again.

>korean wife's friend
this is the new my wife's son/bf of Veeky Forums

But it's real? There are a lot of whites who have realized the only option for a marriage with a reasonable chance of success are asians.
>inb4 b-but muh evangelical wenches