Tl;Dr: WTF do?

tl;Dr: WTF do?

Guys, I'm so tired of life. I see how empty it is. I see that all philosophies rest on arbitrarily chosen axioms. I see the changing fashions of pseudointellectuals demanding conformity through praise of Atheism or Christianity or classic books or whatever academia or corporations demand.

I am fully blackpilled about my ugliness disadvantaging me to an incredible degree. I see everyone, even leftists, angrily denying this because ugly beta males are the disposable batteries of society.

My current full time job requires almost no work but if I had to work from 9-5 my life would be practically over. The few weeks I actually stayed from 9-5 in the office were soul crushing and terrifying.

My main hobbies are browsing the internet, walking around central london, drinking coffee, hoping my 20s will spontaneously stop feeling wasted. Of course all that happens is that I feel crushed after seeing Chads and Staceys everywhere. Junk food is currently my main solace.

All sources of pleasure are hierarchies that require more work than my job. Read books? Read these boring classic books. Want to program? Go through these long, theoretical boring books.

I am bitter about everyone having easier lives: normies gliding through institutions filled with normies, judged solely on normieness.

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly; seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising
>feel completely bitter and detached from others due to being an ugly subhuman; lifting weights did nothing

my man, I think you meant

I think watching the film Amadeus might help you.

>I see how empty it is.
>Junk food is currently my main solace.
>bitter about everyone having easier lives
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever

I would see a psychologist instead of asking Veeky Forums, you sound depressed. Hope things go better for you.

you sound like dostoyeveky's underground man

try antidepressants and CBT

Do some travelling and see how much worse people's lives are than yours. You'll feel better about yourself. Read a book while your on the plane.

>CBT
stop pushing this anglo meme (((psychology))), all it leads to is repression

Explain.

but repression is very good for you

You're too smart. Kill yourself if you don't want to suffer

If you think that you "see how empty it is", while also thinking that some attention from thots would be sufficient to relieve your problems, then you don't actually see how empty it is.

This was me until 23. I did CBT, tried a 5 gram dose of mushrooms, did anti-depressants which I no longer take, been working out for years. I still have an ugly face and acne, but now I'm pretty Veeky Forums so I'm very well accepted. People look forward to seeing me now, and I also stay very busy. I used to struggle to get out of bed in the morning, now I work 40 hours a week, go to school full time, work out every day, and still manage to get some reading time and leisure time with my girlfriend.

I told myself that I would try one final time. I'd try to do well in school, try with women, try to work out hard for a year, and if those arbitrary goals didn't come to fruition, then I would kill myself. I don't exactly what changed (or when) but I know that I make a decision to put myself out into the world and show people that I am capable of completing something. Look, you might as well try, you can always kill yourself later.

P.S. I know that people on Veeky Forums will give me shit, but watch some Jordan Peterson videos. He really does have a very inspirational ideology, whether you agree or not, and particularly inspiring for disillusioned young men.

I believe this too. Repression has saved my life, I disagree with the notion that eventually you will explode.

>Look, you might as well try, you can always kill yourself later.

This.

what therapy showed to be more effective in repeated studies?

What was your major?

Not him but I would assume he prefers a freudian approach.
CBT is used to control behavior rather than create growth from client's values and interests/looking out for their ultimate happiness.
For instance I have a client just referred for outbursts by an outside party, CBT method would be essentially taking the will of the outside party and inflicting it on the client via shame, versus psychodynamic which would find why the client does the things he does and to help him discover how he wants to present himself in the world, leaving it ultimately in the client's hands.
Now it is not to say that CBT is bad, but sometimes it is not the correct solution depending on the patient, and unfortunatly here in the anglosphere its one of the main branches that get funded far more than other alternatives, its easy to see how this stems from rivalry with the french over psychoanalysis from last century

Can the mods just ban London Boi for life already? Or maybe he is one of the mods...Sage.

Isn't freud mostly dismissed in psychology overall? I'm a third year medical student but I took an introduction course to psychology last year.
That was the first thing our teacher told us

>too smart
Not when you're browsing here

Not OP but I am in my early twenties and feel exactly the same. I have a full time office job and I feel like I am spiralling down into a depression. I think a lot of people want a partner not just for sexual intercourse but for the sole reason of distraction. I wouldn't have to spend the entire weekend alone in my appartment thinking about issues but I would have things to do. Go to dinner, watch a movie, fuck, drink and other meaningless stuff which distracts us from the truth. Which is that we're all going to die alone.

>inb4 see a psychologist
Being dumped full of drugs so you aren't able to think clearly anymore is NOT a solution. It is merely the act of delaying your fate. Which, as is with all people who view the world through this lens, is suicide.

I also agree. I believe that repression is a way of constructing an ideal world internally, so that you are wiser and responsible enough to externalize that ideal world.

His major was management iirc.

>Being dumped full of drugs so you aren't able to think clearly anymore is NOT a solution.
do you know anything at all about pharmacology

>My main hobbies are browsing the internet, walking around central london, drinking coffee, hoping my 20s will spontaneously stop feeling wasted. Of course all that happens is that I feel crushed after seeing Chads and Staceys everywhere. Junk food is currently my main solace.
Dude you have to manage your online time. Stop going on Veeky Forums, especially /pol/, stop living vicariously online, stop cherrypicking anecdotes to reinforce your defense mechanisms and justify your premature bitterness, etc. Disconnect from this ephemeral ersatz social media and become bored enough to be motivated to actually do something IRL.

>do something IRL

reality salesmen are so fucking retarded. don't you have anything better to do than shill your product here? fuck off.

Your parents would be so unbelievably excited if you told them you were going out for the day with a friend.