Get fucked

Get fucked.

>McDonald’s to remove cheeseburger option from happy meals

twitter.com/reuters/status/964086156458708993

Why u still buying happy meals tho

There are easy ways of ordering smaller portions for yourself (for example, the dollar menu) that don’t involve a Happy Meal.

Also, in hindsight parents who take their kids to McDonald’s (or other burger place) with any regularity are shitty.

You can still order a cheeseburger along with a small fries and a small soda from the menu if you're that dead set on feeding your kid garbage

How many times has their "HEALTHY OPTIONS" bullshit backfired on them, now?

You're the most dominant fast food place, you sell greasy shit, accept it.

It's so damn stupid that the reason they have to do this is because all the trailer trash and oogum boogums gorge themselves on mickey d's because it's all they think they can afford.

Mcdonalds stepping in going "if so many people rely on our food we'd better try to not kill them".

I wonder if the original Mcdonalds crew knew they'd make like 50% of the US dependent on them.

They've literally unironically genuinely been sued for making people fat. Can't really blame them now.

so what the fuck is going to be in the happy meal if not a cheeseburger

this. they should be making their food less healthy, more greasy, more saturated. and cheaper with bigger portions too. who the fuck goes to mcdonalds to be healthy?

> Niggers blame junk food as the reason why they're all obese & diabetic
> McDonalds responds by lowering the fat content, calories, & sodium of their foods
> Niggers flip out and go ape shit that they're being ripped off and are getting less food. Cries racism and calls it a trick by duh white man.

You really can't help a people that refuse to help themselves.

salad with apple slices

kids aren't going to want mcds anymore

Eating happymeals at 13 is pretty strange. Most kids that age want some of the other meals.

>salad with apple slices
WAKE ME UP

so all thats left if just the 4 piece mcnuggets

You can still get hamburgers, they're only removing that slice of cheese.

oh... that's not so bad

>happy meal is like 3-4 dollars depending on which one you get
>for the same price a kid can get 4 nuggets or a mcdouble, an actual small fry, and an actual small soda
>depending on the area and pricing, possibly ALL of that

I HATE that it's the god damn toy doing it.

That's why they flipped out about the food box suggestion the other day.

"WE SHOULD HAS DA RIGHT TO PICK OUT WHAT FOOD WE BUY WITH OUR FREE MONEY"
>proceeds to buy 20 bags of chips, 10 cases of soda, 5 boxes of pop tarts
>trades the rest for drugs booze or rent money

I bet if they made he happy meals bigger, the niggers would call it a conspiracy by the white man to make them all fatter.

lol

No matter how you try to help the blacks, they'll always turn right back around and blame you.

Underage b&

If you're 13, why are you on Veeky Forums?

what did he say?

>Make shit up because you're racist

>> Niggers flip out and go ape shit that they're being ripped off and are getting less food. Cries racism and calls it a trick by duh white man
Where are people saying this?

you're allowed to eat happy meals and play with toys when youre 13 you fucking retard

>t. either a nigger or a cuck fetishist

How does this affect anyone on this board?
Are there seriously manbabies who still buy Happy Meals?

>i am 13
underage and b&

Sometimes they come with Sonic or MLP toys.

t. /pol/tard tranny fapper

why does anyone without a serious intellectual disability need sanic or pony toys?
don't they have wranglers/social workers who manage their finances?

I read the article. It says the option for a cheeseburger will remain. It just won't be the default.

Why did you lie like that, OP? Was it a lie, or are you just really bad at reading?

They do it to collect the toys. And yes, they are too autistic to realize the toy can be purchased separately.

On second thought, maybe they do know the toy can be bought without having to order food, but think that would look too weird for some reason.

>think that would look too weird for some reason
as if a greasy man eating a happy meal looks less weird?

This is now a GOAT happy meal toy thread

I remember about 10 years ago I got the fucking coolest Pokémon toy. It was a charizard toy that goes inside a pokeball (split into 2 halves). Once you clipped it together and set it down on a table there was a thing you twist to wind it up, once you do that the pokeball splits open and the little charizard starts walking in little shuffled steps

>Mcdonalds stepping in going "if so many people rely on our food we'd better try to not kill them".
Longer lived customers equals more profits. It pure business sense.

Niggers and trailer trash eat McDonald's every day because they're stupid and unable to function, not because they can't afford healthier food. That's the entire problem. McDonald's doesn't make people fat. Being stupid and eating shit every day makes people fat.

By 2022, cheeseburgers won't be part of the menu for the kids' meals, although parents can still ask for them. The main choices will be hamburgers and four- and six-piece Chicken McNuggets. And the French fry sizes will be smaller.
Bottled water will be added to Happy Meals later this year, and chocolate milk will come with less sugar. McDonald's also pledged to serve more fruits, vegetables and grains.

Was that single slight of "cheese" really so bad they had to remove it from the menu?

Autist logic works in mysterious ways.

Here's to the death of McDonalds.

>No matter how you try to help the blacks, they'll always turn right back around and blame you.

this is almost a universal truth nowadays. and I'm not even white.

This. To blacks, anything they don't like or understand is RACIST.

It's gotten to the point where being called a racist means you actually are right. it's just they don't have a valid point to argue so everybody is RACIST.

I walked by a bus stop downtown this morning and a feral black was complaining about the white man not putting in outlets at the stop so he could charge his phone

Think about how many layers of stupidity and thanklessness are wrapped up in that for a moment

>It's gotten to the point where being called a racist means you actually are right.
It's sad you actually believe this.

>McDonald's doesn't make people fat.
>Being stupid and eating shit every day makes people fat.
McDonald's is garbage tier crap. There is no benefit to eating it. I'll admit that those people are stupid for consuming that garbage everyday, in the quantities that they do. However they are uneducated as to the harm they are causing themselves, because as you say they are stupid. On the other side McD is equally complicit for selling the garbage in the first place. The corporate heads at McDonald's are not stupid or uneducated and they know exactly how awful their product is for people. Worse yet they jack up the salt on the burgers and fries to sell more soda, which they then offer in sizes they full well know are unhealthy.
The blame lays with the party that has the intent to cause harm, not the party that is harming themselves through stupidity.

It's not that you're right, it's that they're too fucking stupid to argue with you in the first place.

Well if people actually got a good education in school in regards to nutrition, we wouldn't have as much of an obesity issue. I barely learned anything about nutrition throughout elementary, middle, and high school. Everyone just told you to follow the food pyramid, which is know known as bullshit.

Besides, McDonald's has all that nutritional info out there for anyone to see. People just need to look.

>is bullshit
What makes you say that?

it's really not a skin color thing there are intelligent, civil black people just like there are degenerate, uneducated, violent white people

>McDonald's is garbage tier crap. There is no benefit to eating it.
big macs have really good macros actually

>The blame lays with the party that has the intent to cause harm, not the party that is harming themselves through stupidity.
if i put a gun on a table and you pick it up, jam it into your mouth, and pull the trigger, it's your fault

Yeah, but if a kid does the same thing it's your fault.

it's the kids parents fault

>Well if people actually got a good education in school in regards to nutrition, we wouldn't have as much of an obesity issue.
I believe this to be true as well.

>McDonald's has all that nutritional info out there for anyone to see. People just need to look.
With out the nutritional education they don't know what that info means, nor do they even know they should be looking for it.

>big macs have really good macros actually
Not worth all the other horseshit that comes with them, there are far better choices available.

>if i put a gun on a table and you pick it up, jam it into your mouth, and pull the trigger, it's your fault
Not equivalent at all to the situation being discussed. You didn't lay the gun on the table knowing I'd off myself with it, nor did you try to make it look enticing to do so. McD knows full well how awful their food is nutritionally and they run constant advertising to make it seem desirable and lately even healthy. Again the blame lies with the side with the intent. The fatties, as stupid as they are, and as much as we might want to make fun of them, are the ones being preyed upon here.

>To blacks & liberals, anything they don't like or understand is RACIST.
>It's gotten to the point where being called a racist means you actually are right. it's just they don't have a valid point to argue so everybody is RACIST.

FYP

You're a liberal aren't you

obviously in an ideal world we'd educate people on nutrition but as it stands the world is set up to make people fat and sick and keep them that way, selling them products and services the whole time. people too dumb to realize it and resist are the problem

Oh if only life were as simple as you want it to be and we all fit in to nice little boxes, so you could just label people and ignore them if they did reinforce your own beliefs.

But to answer your question, no, not really. And almost certainly not in the way that you mean.

In the situation you described, it's absolutely your fault.

>people too dumb to realize it and resist are the problem
I'd agree with that, but I don't know if I would agree that the blame should be placed solely on them. They are dumb because they were never taught. They were never taught because it wasn't in the interests of the system to have educated consumers.

>With out the nutritional education they don't know what that info means, nor do they even know they should be looking for it.

That's not McDonald's fault, though. They're trying to sell a product and make a profit. The first part of my comment highlights the underlying issue in the lack of education.

It's a cost-cutting decision not a genuine health concern, 99% sure of it.

Considering
>how garbage fries are
>how bad soft drinks and shakes are
>how little nutrition there must be in the fruit bags since they've been pre-cut, probably preserved/frozen and left to sit around in tiny portions in those shitty bags for ages
I'd wager that a burger with cheese was probably the healthiest option on the Kids menu. At least you're getting some fat and protein from the cheeseburger, you're getting sweet nothings from everything else.

>They are dumb because they were never taught. They were never taught because it wasn't in the interests of the system to have educated consumers.

lol Yes. when a nigger is ignorant or uneducated, it's always the white man, the asian, the evil latino, or some other race's fault.

>not buying multiple toys at the counter so that you can still order your 5 big macs

Headline 30 years from now
>Heart disease rates plummet 60%! Scientists unable to determine cause.

Umm, the whites in red states get poor, underfunded educations in public schools too, sturmdrumpfer which ironically is what turned you into a sturmdrumpfer. Go figure.

>That's not McDonald's fault, though. They're trying to sell a product and make a profit.
I'm not saying it is McDonald's fault their main consumer base is nutritionally uneducated, but they sure as shit are benefiting from and exploiting that lack of education. You can't excuse that by saying but they have the nutritional info available, if you also admit that people are not taught how to understand that information and put it to use.

We weren't even talking about race, but thanks for needlessly bringing it up. What people like you don't get is that it is in the interests of those that consider themselves your betters to have those of you at the bottom squabble among yourselves, and not paying attention to how shit your conditions are getting.

getting rid of the 'beetus Coke water is really the best, easiest "sacrifice" as far as taste/satisfaction from fast food. Removing a humble cheese slice is just pandering to critics.

You can custom order Happy Meals

Last time I bought a Happy Meal, I told them I wanted the cheeseburger meal but replace the burger with a McChicken, and to replace the small soda with a large

It's not on the menu, you could still order it

there are different versions of the food pyramid. if you are thinkign of the older one that says to basically stuff yourself with carbs throughout the day, that one is bullshit. The over consumption of carbs and its effect on insulin "may" be responsible for the obesity problem.

But it's the fries that are the bad part of the meal. Meat is good for you. You want to be consuming protein and fat. What you don't want is sugar and other simple carbs. Fuck's sake.

They were never taught because they'd never even imagined the idea of schooling until white people came and built schools for them.

it's the perfect amount of food for me. i usually order from the kid's menu if available wherever i dine out

Please do not encourage the /pol/sters.

Have you seen the fries you get in a Happy Meal these days? It's not just a small order of fries like it was in the 90s, it's a comically small amount, like a single bites worth of fries

>That
>Single bite
How fucking fat is your mouth, honest question. That's like 3 bites per fry to any normal human being X 8 fries. 24 bites is more than sufficient for a small.

>not eating 3-5 fries in a single bite

do u even american?

Forget the shootings in schools. Someone have to shoot up a mcdonalds

satan hath spoken

LOL WE GONNA TAKE OUT THE CHEESE AND THE IDIOTS WILL BELIEVE IS HEALTHY
WE GONNA MAKE BILLIONS
THE KIDS 0 FUCKS THEY JUST CARE ABOUT A SHITTY TOY LMAO

satan pls no that's going too far

As you wish my dark lord.

But it's not a small, its about one third the size of a small fry, can't really tell by the photo but it is

>You can't tell
>Yet is clearly scaled next to an apple pouch, which is roughly 20 grams
Its more then enough. Quit being fat.

>Micky D's removes sheeseburg from happy meal
>autistic screeching from parents who can't bear to see their child go without their daily supply of saturated fats and cholesterol
>they don't realize that they can still order a cheeseburger to go with the happy meal regardless of the change
Seriously, is it really that hard to ask?

Exactly. user didn't say black people, he said niggers.
You nigger.

Are you a product of the American education system?

>gorge themselves on mickey d's because it's all they think they can afford.
Some simple economics in school would have taught them that it's far cheaper to cook than eat out. Yet most public schools seem to avoid teaching students the importance of balancing a checkbook or making smart nutrition decisions. Almost like they have an ulterior motive

Stop fucking attacking Macca's. It's fucking bad enough they came close to getting the toys taken away in Australia.

Didn't Obama say he was gonna try and do something about dumb lawsuits.

i'm white

What type of fucking cheese are they using that it's a major health concern?
Is it just that it sounds good to say they are removing something and they decided this was the smallest change they could get away with?

Even if you can still ask for them after a while people will stop knowing they are a thing.

It's probably since it was the least major change they could make while still looking good.

it businessing
piss

Those are some delicious looking tide pods

Fuck my sides.

You can buy toys separated.

I remember Beyblade toys. We started playing with them right after getting them.