This is the ideal egg. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

This is the ideal egg. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

I agree, though i opt to steam rather than flip.

agreed, how does one achieve this peak performance though?

I fucking love yolk

>There is one best way to prepare food
Seems like it will be easy enough to chop that up in to potato salad or turn it into deviled eggs

i agree
broke a yolk today, briefly considered suicide

I did this today and ended up throwing it out and getting another egg.

Strictly speaking, ideal is yolk only, raw. Toss the whites.

That looks tasty. Method?

Heat

>runny egg
>sandwich
An amateur mistake.

Looks like a Spanish fry, definitely the best way to cook eggs

I order a sandwich at a small gas station in town ran by an older turkish couple. They are so nice but they don't speak english really well.

When she makes my egg sandwich sometimes the eggs come out just like this. I literally have no idea how to communicate to her that I want my eggs like this everytime without shoving it in her face lol.

well Veeky Forums, what's it called?

Only time I've seen crispy edges with soft whites and runny yoke is spanish fried. Fill a pan with cooking oil like a half inch deep. Heat it to just below it's smokepoint, probably medium high, then crack the egg right into the pan. As it's cooking, use a spoon to baste the hot oil directly on top of the yolk so that you cook bottom and top w/o having to flip and maybe ruin the yoke. Literally cooks in like 60-90 seconds depending on how you like it

Enjoy your salmonella

>that crust

heat too high, 0/10.

>gel form
>runny

nah m8 that's over medium. Not as good as runny, but a good compromise for a sandwich.

Nah. This is.

a touch over cooked

I prefer my eggs overcooked.