So why would people drink espresso? its bitter nasty pure caffeine.. coffee is so much better...

so why would people drink espresso? its bitter nasty pure caffeine.. coffee is so much better. Water that shit down PLEASE. Give you goddamn kidney's a break.

Other urls found in this thread:

kidneydoctorbradenton.org/2014/01/is-drinking-coffeecaffeine-bad-for-your.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>give your kidneys a break
...What? But it's not bad for your kidneys.
kidneydoctorbradenton.org/2014/01/is-drinking-coffeecaffeine-bad-for-your.html

fuck you nigger

A regular cup of coffee has more caffeine than a cup of espresso, dum dum.

no u
oh

>7g of ground coffee with a bit of water has less caffeine than 7g of ground coffee with a bit more water

the extra water means your kidney's have to work less hard.

Americano

dios mio...

what a dumb thread

I think they meant filter coffee... But damn cuck messed up

""turkish"" coffee is the purest form of coffee
fite me irl

>t. never made coffee in my life

Can I make Americano by using espresso beans and a normal filter, or am a pervert?

Pervert

>coffee is so much better
Espresso is coffee, OP

And if you read the coffee threads you'll know that espresso can taste really good on its own when done right.

No. I think brewing with a moka pot gets you pretty close though.

baka hentai

By "espresso" beans I assume you mean finely ground coffee beans.

From what I hear, medium ground beans are used for drip filters cause fine might clog it/slow the extraction/make the coffee bitter or sour. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Americano by definition is made with hot water added to an espresso shot, and espresso itself is extracted using 9 bars of pressure of hot water pushed through finely ground coffee.

Why don't you just drink water like a normal person?

Because Italians are lazy fucks and take like ten coffee breaks a day. If you gave them full cups of coffee nothing would ever get done.

Ethiopian coffee.

They eat popcorn while drinking coffee?

Mostly while they're waiting for coffee.
The beans are toasted fresh on the spot, and while the coffee is brewing they use the toasting pan to pop corn.

epic trole xD