Yes!! My favorite candy. Found these in the store this AM. Why oh why can't these be available year round...

Yes!! My favorite candy. Found these in the store this AM. Why oh why can't these be available year round? So much better than whoppers. I remember getting these in my Easter basket when I was a kid. Look forward to them every year and always buy an extra bag or 2 to stash away. You know you guys love em too. Go get some While you can

for me it's the mcchicken
sneed
wa la

for me, it's Peeps. The quintessential Easter time candy.

For me it's the Cadbury egg.

Both great choices.

Been eating these a lot the last six months since I been doing a lot more drugs recently. They pair very well with Molly and acid and such

Haven't had one in awhile. Didn't they fuck up the recipe or something?

For me, it's the Haw Flake.

What does this taste like?

Sweet and sour, they're made from HAWthorn berries but they don't taste berry like because they're flakes!

Idk, they still taste the same to me. Ive seen some with chocolate centers and caramel centers at the stores. I've never tried them because I don't like caramel and the chocolate one doesn't appeal to me. I imagine the chocolate one tastes like a milk chocolate truffle(?)

>BRIGHT COLORS!

I remember hating these thinks the first had one. I still don't like them. The caramel ones are good, though.

I tried a mcchicken today. It was a disappointing sandwich.

I tasted a Halloween green one. It was yummy :3

I had theme from an asian store. It's like a mild, more chalky fruit roll-up. It's like fruity, crumbly chalk. Not terrible. Not something I'd buy again.

>Would you like a giant cheap bag of Fucked up jelly beans?
Hell yeah

For me, it's the Jorgelín (specially the black one).

For me,it's these Easter eggs.

holy shit belly flops are great.

I fucking hate candy, but you reminded me how much I liked these as a kid so now I'm obviously going to pick some up and eat like half a dozen.

These things are like spooning straight sugar into your mouth. In a bad way

Oh fuck thanks for reminding me these are in season

You mean alfajores in general or specifically a Jorgelín?

Oh yeah. These are so good. I always forget about them until I see them for sale somewhere

alfajores, though I guess I haven't tried many varieties