Meat/chicken smells bad

>meat/chicken smells bad
>Throw it away
>Seafood smells bad
>Eat it anyway
Why would people do this?

Nobody does that, dumb frogposter.

There are plenty of good foods that smell bad, like most fermented foods

Perhaps they're Reddit frog posters and therefore fucking retards?

Vegan here. They all smell bad, but seafood smells the least unpleasant. Unless it has gone off, of course.

R E D D I T F R O G
E
D
D
I
T
F
R E D D I T D E T E CT E D
O
G

Ancient SEA secret

Posting frogs should be an automatic 3 day ban on every board besides /b/

As long as it's relevant I don't mind

Ever since the Drumpff election we've been overrun by Redditors.
Blame /r_thedonald they took Pepe from us.

redditors know that only they get antsy over pepe right? It's like they're trying to fool someone but failing miserably at it

>redditordefendshispreciousfrog.mp4
Fuck off back.

Why are idiots being overly autistic about a frog meme thats been posted on Veeky Forums for almost as long as it has existed? Are these people new or just mentally ill? Only people who discovered this place during the election could think pepe is a reddit think without having brain damage. Even then the "alt-right pepe" is only a very specific style of smug pepe.

>Ever since the Drumpff election we've been overrun by Redditors.

IMPEACH THAT RACIST TRUMP NOW!

We need a chinese pet nigger president like Obama... or even Hillary, she'll sell out anything.

>autistic lefty reddit posters pretend to be long time Veeky Forums posters to counteract the righty reddit posters pretending to be long time Veeky Forums posters to counteract right reddit posters pretending to be long time Veeky Forums posters. It's disingenuinous idiots all the way down.

I'm well aware you aren't going to leave but you can be a little bit less obtuse about it

>he doesn't know about the meme wars and the appropriation of Pepe
Newfag.

>implying
everyone is WELL aware of it, the only people who aren't are ledditors, and it's so easy to spot them because they believe it is a leddit meme so single themselves out every time one is posted

>implying
Nothing was implied, it was flat out stated you fucking mong.

>implying

Fucking nigger faggot I've been here so long I remember when fresh off the boat posters invented the term newfag and declared themselves oldfags despite only having shown up in 2008-2009. Literally only newfags used the term newfag and we used to make fun of them for being idiots who though coming to a website 5 years after it was founded made them "old members"

>I don't know what an implication is

FUCK REDDIT AND REDDIT FROGS HAHA I'M FITTING IN RIGHT GUYS?

I weep for the state of this thread

this thread is fucking awful

literally kids who came here in 2012 pretending to be "oldfags" who definitely didn't come here during the hype train in 2012.