What do you do with fish heads? I was thinking of making a soup

What do you do with fish heads? I was thinking of making a soup.

make head cheese

How bout these crabs? They’re still pinchin’

fish heads, fish heads, yummy yummy fish heads. fish heads, fish heads, eat them up yum

Halászlé

Poison them
Heh, poisoned Poisson

I took a fish head to the movieees
I didn't have to pay to get him in

By the way it's roly poly fish heads you fuck

you could always make a nice strong broth and make risotto

bait for crawdad or crab traps. don't think it'll work on human traps tho.

Work in a seafood department and we sell a decent amount of salmon heads to orientals and older folks who use them for chowders. We mostly carry them because they are $1.79lb but are also a good eye catcher because people around here don't use them that much.

Seafood counter at the market near me puts them in a part of the glass facing with the shark heads for kids to oogle at. Its pretty smart

If the heads are large enough you can cut the cheeks off them. It is the best part of the fish.

Salmon heads and lobster are what gets the kids to stop by and gawk.

They can’t play baseball

What happened to the stargazy shitposting?

That's a fucking great price for fish. What's the meat to bone ratio?

Quite a decent amount of meat around the collar and cheek. Usually it's two inches back from the gills

I gotta look up more chink recipes, I'm not afraid to eat scrap meat

check on youtube the peruvian dish ( sudado ) ( chilcano) just replace fish meat with the head .

i give them to my dog

put them on sticks with strings attached to their bottom lip so you can reenact vogon scenes from Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy.

fish heads are the best damn part. are always the first to go when my mom makes fish soup.
the cheeks are the softest, tastiest meat, and the eyes are like bone marrow delicious.
too bad most cultures outside of asia only know how to fillet and fry fish.