I'm going to subway you guys want anything

I'm going to subway you guys want anything

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-florida-shooting-suspect-charged-20180215-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Italian BMT. Pepperoni, salami, ham, pepperjack cheese. Lettuce, tomato, olives, and onions. Topped with vinegar. I could eat that forever.

Just get me a drink.

veggie delite with all the veggies on the cheese bread, with sweet onion sauce pls.

I'll take a soda, gonna go to McDonald's after

Footlong meatball, extra lettuce, no bread.

Steak and Cheese. Lettuce. Extra onions and bacon. 2 strawberry shortcake cookies and a blue gatorade. If they don't have blue gatorade than some type of juice or lemonade. Otherwise Dr Pepper or Root Beer.

I'm feeling like a bacon, egg, and cheese on a wheat flatbread with some subway vinaigrette, salt and pepper, with some spinach and onion. Don't let them fuck with you, I want that spinach and onion heated as well, I don't want it cold. Oh yeah, white egg and pepper jack please.
Thanks user.

Bro...too soon.

freeze, motherfucker

Get me a footlong chicken bacon ranch melt and a Simply Lemonade.

If you pass a gas station stop there and get me one of the pre-wrapped sandwiches. Doesn't matter what kind, it'll still be better than anything from Subway.

BMT or meatball one with olives, onions, tomato, ruccula and honey mustard. Thanks, dude.

Oh, and let that be a footlong, and ask them to heat it. Thanks again.

I see you're a man of cultivated taste too

sea salted lays

Yes please.
Meatball sub
Footlong
Herb and Cheese bread
Extra cheese.
Only topping is an extra generous squirt of chipotle sauce.
This is the meal of kings.

Turkey Italiano Melt with Provolone cheese and Subway vinegarette, it's the only thing I've gotten from Subway since it was introduced

Patrician

Footlong spicy Italian on herb and cheese
Pepperjack
Toasted
Little bit of lettuce
Some banana peppers
Murdered with onions
And some sweet onion sauce
Taak

6 inch veggie delight with banana peppers and vinigrette, please. thx :^)

Yes, I want to know why you're going to Subway when you know damn well I've already cooked -- your favorite, too!

Bit rude, no?

I'm good, thanks though.

I always get the Italian but I've never tried it with pepper jack. Usually I just get provolone or mozzarella

but fridays is when italian is sandwich of the day at quiznos

Footlong chicken and ranch with lettuce, onions, cucumbers and pepper.

but i got you your legionnaires

Fuck no, I don't live in a flyover and I actually have some taste. Subway opened near a Wawa and a Jersey Mike's near me and it closed in 6 months. The only people that went there were tourists who were too scared to eat anything else.

Italian BMT on Heart Italian. Cheese and toasted. Onions, lettuce, cucumber, chilis. Either light mayo or ranch. Sometimes even chipotle. Sprinkle of salt and pepper.

Oh and an oat and raisin cookie.

it's pretty much mildly spicy cheddar, it's gud

Turkey club with bacon

My boy.

make it a combo

Chicken teriyaki footling doused in sweet onion sauce with extra onions, lettuce, pepper, salt, on jalapeƱo cheddar bread or whatever. Banana peppers too bro.

I want you to stay out of my house and car because you're going to smell like subway now all damn day

You posted this in an earlier thread.

Is this true? I've barely been paying attention to this thing.

Or am I just crazy?

yeah it's true

latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-florida-shooting-suspect-charged-20180215-story.html

We are one, user. You know me better than my girlfriend.

Wow that must've been pretty chilling for the Subway and McDonald staff.

>McDonalds

Nobody wanted to be the one to tell him the ice cream machine isn't working.

Footling Meatball
Italian Herb and Cheese bread
Mozzarella
Extra Pickles
Lettuce
Red Onion
Green Pepper
Spinach
Cucumber
Salt and Pepper

The bread they used to make 20 years ago.

Pickles and cucumber on a meatball

Since you are going for subs, go ahead and get me a philly cheese steak from Jersey Mike's.

Bobby pins, anal mucus and lice on italian. Hold the tax returns.