Dinotendies has been banned due to an image of him claiming to eat sea turtle eggs...

Dinotendies has been banned due to an image of him claiming to eat sea turtle eggs. He claims they were faked to look that way, and were actually chicken eggs. His story checks out. Why is he banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518608374444.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there's no evidence they were chicken eggs, except his word, but previously he stated that they were turtle eggs.

Unban dinotendies or this board goes back to being a shithole

dinotendies was stupid and his content was stupid. you are stupid.

Dinotendies was at least entertaining, if you didnt like his content go look at literally any other post on this board

This is 9/11 times 1000

if this is true, his photos showed him literally cracking open bird eggs.... i don't think turtle eggs look like that on the inside

>expecting mods to be intelligent

If the tripfag wants to make threads so badly he'll do it on a friend's wifi or something
pic?

Damn

Anyone save the pictures?

good point

based mods

lord jesus no

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518608374444.webm

You can get a week all boards ban for posting a copyrighted picture. Who fucking knows.

just imagine someone digging a hole in beach sand and putting in a dozen chicken eggs, then pretending they were turtle eggs and making an omelette out of them
there's not a chance turtles were involved

Dino tendies if you're reading this just wait a few days and appeal the ban. Mods usually aren't too much of fags

Who cares? Dino was too good to post on this Singporean commercial jet engine assembly.

Tell him to try reddit.

Turtle eggs are leathery and soft. You can't "crack" them open like chicken eggs. I legit eat snapping turtle eggs every year. There's a few in my pond. Except the last two years I missed out because opossums/raccoons beat me to it.

>i was only pretending

even if fake it still encourages copycat, moneky-see-monkey-do, type of behaviour. mods are valid, if a bit harsh.

i sort of endorse this product or service.

>There's a few in my pond.

Turtles I mean, the eggs are in the soil on the banks.

what do they taste like?

sad if true about DT, that last thread did get deleted and he hasn't posted since then

>he stated that they were turtle eggs
Yeah, he admitted to a federal crime. If he had just showed the pics and said we're eating eggs it probably would have passed since everyone knew they were planted chicken eggs, but he had to be a faggot w/o any sublety. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy his threads, but he was a faggot on multiple levels with that deal.

>If the tripfag wants to make threads so badly he'll do it on a friend's wifi or something
They can make tripcodes an autoban

kind of the exact point of my post, that they weren't turtle eggs

>expecting mods to be intelligent
That isn't that issue. It is the same thing as if you said you were underage, everyone with any brains knows that gets you banned. Just for saying it, regardless if it is true or not. Posting a pic like he did and saying he was breaking federal law is enough to catch a ban.

mods are huge cuntbuckets
i fully expect to be banned for saying this
like usual

everyone has their good and bad days.
having new jannys probably complicates matters too.
i think a warning and post deletion would have sufficed, tho.

>ftw perma b& for boiling lobster