What's your favorite brand of crackers? It doesn't have to be in the picture

What's your favorite brand of crackers? It doesn't have to be in the picture.

I'm going to the store tomorrow and I want to try something new.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fG9IHqwHYgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goldfish

There's 4 standard crackers I keep around the house: Club, Triscuits (cracked black pepper flavor), saltines, and crispbread.
But, I'll buy others for other reasons sometimes, like Melba Toast, Chicken In a Biscuit, Sociables, Cheese Nips, Pita Crackers, Town House, Wheat Thins, etc. And other flavors of Triscuits like balsamic vinegar, smoked gouda, etc.

Triscuits

Is Town House comparable to Ritz?

Yeah, but they're not as crumbly as Ritz, which I like better. They're also more buttery tasting.

This. I never buy Ritz, but I love town house.

club you ding dong

from the outside you expect a puffy situated cracker, these aren’t airated or puffy at all but more like you expect when hearing brittians say “biscuit”

chewy and robust you feel like you get more than just the runabout form your standard cracker. something closer to a meal.

Wheat thins
Ritz
Chicken in a biscuit

Tuc masterace.

saltines and vodka

I like Trisquits. Those or jalapeno kettle chips.

water crackers. I usually get the trader joe's brand

>sunshine used to make cheddar saltines before they were bought out
I STILL MISS those things. They were so good.

ugh thanks for reminding me

Paprika and chili flavors are so good

Triscuits are the shit. They're not as a general purpose as a Ritz, but I can devour an entire box of Triscuits in one sitting and blast out awesome dukes for the next few days.

Mcvitie's Digestives

They live up to the name. They're *actually* a better cheddar cracker. Way more flavorful than Goldfish or Cheez-Its. I haven't had Cheese Nips in awhile, so I can't say how it compares.

The one true cracker

Wasa rye crisps and Triscuits (black pepper or tomato) always
Goldfish or Cheez-its sometimes
These things when they go on sale, they're great but fuck paying $5 a box for them

Club crackers are the best plain crackers.

My motherfuckin' nigga, those and Cheez-Its are patrician tier.

>Cheese Nips

>Triscuits (cracked black pepper flavor)
my nigga

Always Save oyster crackers

Literally any variant of Triscuits.
Dad used to be the only one in the house who ate them until I tried them. Definitely the best cracker available.

These were the best crackers ever made, Wish they still made them

Wheat thins nigguh

Ritz or Premium, largely depending on if I need square or round crackers.
All the other brands in your pic are literally whos

why are you so fucking basic

club? ritz is ok.

I like regular saltine crackers the best. Triscuits are good, as are crispbreads like wasa or Finn crisp or whatever. Pita crackers are good. But my favorite are a good low-salt saltine, because I can put whatever on them, and they stand up to the sauce or spread.

cracked pepper and olive oil version of these

All these Trisket answers. I *love* Triskets, but favorite? It's not even top five.

for me it's jacobs cream crackers, dry on their own

Tuc is best

try Tuc, OP

I just bought 2 boxes of these ones.
I also bought Gouda and Swiss cheeses and a Summer Sausage. (Bassett's New Ulm Recipe Summer Sausage).
I've had the crackers once before and they are more pricey, but dang worth it.

I'd like to try that summer sausage. What part of the store is it usually in? I feel like places aren't consistent with that. It's a dry good so you wouldn't find it over by the cheese or deli meat. Is it by the jerky?

I live in Minnesota, and New Ulm is a city so I'm not sure you'll find that brand unless you live here? I'm not sure if they sell out of state... Maybe they do. Anyways:

I asked the grocery dept. where they were because at the deli section they had a super expensive brand and only 1 kind. I knew they had to be somewhere else. So the section that I was led to (a Cub Foods store) was next to the half-hams in a refrigerated section. Jerkey was isles away on the other side of the store.

On the flip side, when I go to Aldi's or Walmart (I know, but I'm poor) they are in the regular non-refrigerated isle. They don't technically need to be refrigerated until opened. Best to ask the grocer where they keep them. If social anxiety sets in just look in the dry snacks section then in the refrigerated meats areas; they usually are in either one.

cheese nip, kinda ok alone. but thats all you can do with them. it's not even really a cracker.

youtube.com/watch?v=fG9IHqwHYgI

better cheddars are large enough to put some cheese and sausage on unlike nip and its

i wish they'd just make a god damn saltine sized cheddar cracker that tastes like better cheddar

Roasted Vegetable Ritz. No contest.

If there was a worst thing in the world, it would be crackers. Triscuits, specifically.