Dinners to cook for my fat boyfriend so he'll lose some goddamn weight?

Dinners to cook for my fat boyfriend so he'll lose some goddamn weight?

Try these

How fat is he?

Fuck off you worthless roastie and/or faggot.

You know the drill. Post your dick or gtfo

Technically obese

There is no hope. Hes lazy and as a consequence he is also fat.

Dump him.

A big bowl of nothing

maybe don't use carbs and take him for walks like a dog after dinner

watch the vid "fat head" on youtube or skim through it

I'm not against carbs but just sorta watched it and got me kinda thinkin

Fuck this thread.
What can I feed my gf to make her fat?

Is he a picky eater or something?

Start with small changes. Get him to swap pop for mineral water or coffee/tea.

>dating a fatty
disgusting

>implying she's not fat as fuck already

Insanely. I finally found one vegetable he'll eat. Peas.

How do I do this without being a controlling nagging cunt?

It's basically the only thing that causes problems in our relationship. He's going to have a heart attack in 10 years. His dad did. His grandfather did. I've invested a lot of time and emotion into this relationship. I love him. I don't want to lose him.

Drugs

post tits and/or boipucci

If he loved you he'd realize he has to lose weight.

what makes mineral your preference over literally any other type of water?

meant for

I'm a very picky eater and even I like broccoli and asparagus. I'm assuming he's already tried those, but if not, force him to try. I've also found that I can tolerate spinach in scrambled eggs if the ratio of egg to spinach is right. That could help a bit. If you've got the money, buy lots of fresh chicken breast, season the hell out of it and shove the stuff down his throat.

settle down

Go to the gym get Veeky Forums an sexy and dont give him any pussy until he loses weight. You have no idea what me will do to have sex.

Creamed spinach is where it's at.

>Basically the only problem in our relationship

>He's going to have a heart attack in 10 years
>He's undisciplined
>He's an incredibly picky eater
>He's unwilling to do much to change

>I've invested a lot of time and emotion into this relationship
If you invested a lot of time and money into a car that you knew was going to keep breaking down, would you keep investing in it? No. You would get something new and reliable. You can never get your time back. It’s gone forever. Is something you can never get back worth throwing away your future for?

Sunk cost fallacy

>How do I do this without being a controlling nagging cunt?

You don't. You only have a few options. The first one is to be a controlling nagging cunt and get your fat retard human embodiment of sloth and gluttony BF to sort his life out. The second is to live with it, because you chose him and now you're complaining about it. The third is to leave him. If you didn't want to deal with this problem you shouldn't have shacked up with a tubby fuck in the first place.

Food, but less of it. Also if you manage to get him to lose weight simply by feeding him less you're a goddamn fucking sorcerer. He's going to his fat on one way or another. Alternatively, he's completely dependent on your meals and now you have a manbaby on your hands.

>boyfriend

make him do the thrusting.

keep it all keto.

>I've invested too much
If that's the reason you are together then just know it's never too late to give up.

Personally I find it very difficult to get fat without resorting to highly processed foods, alcohol, soft drinks, sweets and snack foods. I skip breakfast and eat a light lunch then a large dinner and find it quite challenging to put down even 1,200 calories or more than 1,500 calories in one sitting. If he is fat and moderately active 3,000 calories a day most likely isn't far off his TDEE so he should lose weight.

Realistically watch out for shit like secretly eating two chocolate bars twice a day, or a whole can of pringles, or inhaling 2 litres of coke.

Shut up, Linda. You're fatter than I am, you hypocritical thot. You never cooked a meal for me once in your lifetime. How about you start losing some weight yourself. I'm tired of wiping off your swamp ass after every shit because you can't reach your own goddamn ass.

No one is actually named Linda

air sandwich. no bread

Cheat on him please it's hot

Just go low carb. You can do low carb (50g a day) with fake carb products and sweetener, without having to completely change your diet.

I know it's not Veeky Forums kosher, but diet soda does work quite well to reduce your energy intake. That's a lot smaller a change than going from soda to water.

>How do I do this without being a controlling nagging cunt?

Does he have any male friends who won't put up with that shit? Go out to eat with them or invite them over for dinner with some new dish (make sure you can make it really well beforehand of course) and let them tell him he is a little bitch.

Living in a shared flat in college was the best cure to being a picky eater for me, peer pressure works.

Just keep feeding him the same slop you always do but make the portion sizes smaller. He'll be hungry for a few weeks but he is guaranteed to lose weight. It's not the healthiest way to lose weight but he will get slimmer. I went from 183 pounds to 150 in the span of 4 months doing that. Also, force him to move around more. Go on hikes.

He cannot loose weight by simply changing his diet. His whole lifestyle has to change, too.

Is his name Derek. If so tell him to man up and LIFT

Your devotion is beautifull i would start by stopping all non-natural sugar.
As dîner you,v to prépare balanced meal. Always low or no carb. Alternate between different meat so even if you cook bland the tastes changes. have always unlimited vegie and soup. Outsider off cooking you can always help with the Sexercice even fat f!ck want to fuck.

Good luck

>Insanely. I finally found one vegetable he'll eat. Peas.
I don't mind fat people, but fucking faggy babbies picky eaters should become holocausted.

OP here. I've convinced him to take a walk with me after work. I'm promising myself to more consistently cook dinner to discourage the cop out of pizza or fast food. I sent him sexy photos as part of a Valentine's day gift and he said "this makes me want to lift weights for you" or something like that because I've told him how attractive that would be for me ("be my big strong man" and what not) so maybe I'll do that more often. I bought a $200 set of home dumbbells and work out bench for myself a while ago and lost 30 lbs using them plus counting calories to try to encourage him to do the same so he wouldn't be alone. He lost 15lbs but that's not enough to push him out of the obese range.

And for those saying to dump him. I'm not going to do it. Yes his health worries me, but I don't believe it's a reason to leave someone. I chose him. I intend to see this relationship to as far as it can go even if that means him dying from a heart attack at 40. Abuse, infidelity, and drug addiction are pretty much the only things that would make me leave. This site is so keen on calling women fickle whores that will drop men for any reason. Not me. I hold commitment to relationships in a very high regard and this is the first one I've had that felt really strong. It's the first time I've felt compatible and just plain happy with someone regardless of the problem I'm bitching about.

post feet pls

Forget how disgusting fatties look/the health problems for a minute, I can't even imagine dating someone that has such different views on life as me. Why do people date people with fundamental differences. I see this all the time with men that complain they can't joke around their wives because they'll get offended, what a horrible existence.

this is the dinner your boyfriend needs

Show tits you roastie since you literally spread your legs for us already.

Says the incel loser.

Sugar is the enemy, friend.

Cut his sugar in take.

Creamed=unhealthy

nothing's unhealthy unless you eat a ton of it

t. creamed spinach fanatic with a 19.5 bmi

Poop in a plate and tell him it's meatloaf.

As a lean, muscular ketofag with very good cardio health, I call bullshit on that. I eat it at least once a week. Yes, it has a lot of calories. But fat is healthy. Spinach is healthy.

babe ill lift weights for you

I hope it works out for the both of you.

just limit calories to 1600 a day. if hes too fat and retarded to count maybe he deserves to die?

>And for those saying to dump him. I'm not going to do it. Yes his health worries me, but I don't believe it's a reason to leave someone. I chose him. I intend to see this relationship to as far as it can go even if that means him dying from a heart attack at 40.
Nice to hear that OP. Cheers

please teach classes on loyalty

1600 cal a day sounds like a dream, I can't lose a pound a week unless I go down to 1100

this

Don't wash your vagina for a week straight then make him go down on you, he will stop eating and it will ruin your sex life for a couple months but ooh man that body you get from appetite loss from a smelly cooch

ur fucked. leave him, it'll be way better for him and for you. he'll be a sad sack of shit and you'll be a horrible cunt after being in a committed relationship with someone you aren't attracted to for long periods of time.

Buy a bottle of DNP, grind it all up and put it in a bean smoothie. He will come out looking like Lee Priest in approx 3 days

I eat vegetable-based "noodles." I use them as a substitute for pasta and rice. They are expensive as fuck but they have helped me lose weight.

or his internal organs will cook themselves and he will die.

Buy a giant platter of vegetables that should last several days. If he complains, just tell him if he wants to cook something for himself, he's free to do it.
He won't stay (as) fat eating this.

Have you tried not being a literal faggot or roastie?

>me
Freudian as fuck m8

veggie bean chili and bread.
dessert is skim milk or skim plain yogurt with artificial sweetener and a flavoring like vanilla extract, or cocoa powder.

just cook normal shit but use lots of butter and oil in it

tastes better and you eat way more calories without realizing it

but if you actually want to make your partner fat you better treat them really well because being fat is suffering

>It's basically the only thing that causes problems in our relationship.
>he's a picky eater
>fat
>probably never going to fix himself

first you should present him with the knowledge that to lose weight, literally the only thing you have to do is not eat too many calories in one day. you just calculate your maintenance calories, subtract a few hundred from that number, download myfitnesspal or lose it on your phone and count what you eat and don't eat past that number of calories. it's fucking ridiculously simple.

if knowing how easy it is doesn't motivate him to lose weight, you can't change him and you need to come to terms with this or get out of the relationship before it gets worse.

autistic picky eaters deserve genocide i hate them about as much as i hate dumb fat people

i don't hate fat people who know why they're fat but hamplanets with blatantly incorrect understandings of nutrition make my blood boil

t. ex-fat

a good portion of Veeky Forums is female, maybe like 40 percent or even the majority depending on the day

yeah this i know a couple who've been together for like 15 years and for the last like four years it's been falling apart and they won't just rip the band-aid off and end it when it's clearly got no positive conclusion possible

always baffles me when you see shows like my 600lb life where their spouse prepares them seven 4500kcal meals per day and says "i don't know how to make them healthier" like the cunt's bedridden if you stop bringing them food they will lose weight

>that should last several days
I can eat this in 30 minutes

dummy they come in a variety of sizes. It's just a vegetable platter

How much does he weigh? I got some recipes that helped me loose weight.

>posts a large veggie platter telling someone it'll last 3 days
>oh uhhhhh thats not a large one!
why not just tell them to buy vegetables?

So they're prepepared and he can't bitch

>a good portion of Veeky Forums is female
30 year old overweight unemployed basement dwelling neckbearded men roleplaying as chinese schoolgirls doesn't count.

but his whore slave prepares everything for him anyway?...