My 14 year old son made these Chocolate Soufflés on his second attempt. How do they look?

My 14 year old son made these Chocolate Soufflés on his second attempt. How do they look?

Not bad, but they could have risen a lot more
Tell him to keep at it!

I would eat it.

Pics of the son please?

they look pretty normie to me. Is he monitoring this thread?

Looks delicious good job to your "son".

Could use a bit more rise but I'd eat it

A bit dense — though it wouldn't stop me. What happened to the first attempt?

Post his feet/nipples.

a bit of a sissy is he?

Like others said, a little more rise wouldn’t hurt but far from a dealbreaker. No sinking or anything like that.

I’d certainly have one. Good job, and do tell him to always keep striving to improve.

looks good. i'm not a souffle expert but i'd eat one. also ya boy is gonna be gettin' all that vagoo and the dicks if he wants them.

Very nice, OP. He's on his way to being a great cook. They could be higher (risen more), but there's several things that could have factored into that. Keep encouraging him, user, he's doing awesome.

t. user who can’t make a soufflé

pretty damn good. i'm not sure i could do that.

>soufflé
no can do, it says I lack the required amount of soy to make this product, mind explaining it to me?

>On a cooking board
>Can't make a soufflé
What a fucking faggot.

>Thank you xon

>Pics of the son please?

XD hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahah

WHERE IS THE POOR BOY'S FATHER YOU WENCH?

I think it looks good but I don't actually know what a soufflé is.

Give him the good ol dickin, op.

Undercooked coffee mug brownie.

He was one out of 10 different guys who were hosing me at the time. I like to think he has 1/10 of each of them!

Should have done it on his first attempt. Don’t encourage under achievement.

Hardly. Pleb.

That's not what under achievement is you fucking retard

>My wifes's 14 year old son made these Chocolate Soufflés for his black history class. This was his second attempt.
Fixed that for you. We take posting etiquette very seriously here.

They look like your son has a future playing the skin flute

They look tasty, I'd certainly eat them. However, they could be taller for sure and the tops are a little off, rounded at the sides rather than straight and a bit cracked. Make sure the ramekins are well buttered/sugared- this helps the souffle 'climb' as it rises, which helps with height, and keeps the batter from dragging against the ramekin which will help keep the sides straight. Also make sure your folding is super delicate, you want to knock as little air out of your egg whites as humanly possible for maximum rise. Cracking I'd guess is from overbaking or too high of heat, the tops look a bit drier than they should ideally.

However, again, they look pretty good especially from a 14 year old.

Not the guy you're replying to, but I made them once and they were exactly as he described. You're falling for a fucking meme dessert

gtfoh pedo Pete

Tell that little faggot to step up his game

Your wife should be proud of her son.

W..why are they on the wall?

I'm glad you accept him as your son and don't simply refer to him as "the bastard niglet".

THEY'RE FALLING AAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY SOUFFLEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Get your son cream of tartar and att 1/4 tsp to the egg whites before whipping. He could have either baked it longer or whipped it less, keep a hand or stand mixer on low to medium through the process of whipping. This would be a valuable lesson in patience for him so please send him my advice.

So you really are an uncultured swine

Im betting his ratios were off or like you said, he didnt bake them long enough.

In the ones i posted pics of we used a pastry cream as the base and added a little bit of sugar/powdered egg whites for stability when whipping the whites to hard peaks.

They would rise so much that they would start to topple over if you didnt pull them in time

Delete this post right now it is triggering me

>Browses a cooking board
>Can't even make a souffle
Stick to your instant noodles

soy alert, soy alert

id eat them

>my wifes son made these

Try harder, try hard.

he did a great job for his second attempt! soufflés are really hard and this is a solid effort. tell him to keep at it!

My biological son has recently into baking (hes a fat kid who started cooking because there was no cake in the house). He hasnt gotten into sooflays yet but hes getting there.

Go away /pol/, don't you have to go clean your room or something?

>people actually believe OP
Sad.

No reason not to. 14 year olds make sooflays.

Looks like a big slop of-shit. Your son should be killed.

So no pics of the son?

>I made them once
>once
Souffle's are notoriously hard to make because they require not only a certain temperature but a certain humidity in your kitchen's air. Chances are you fucked it up especially if it was your very first time. Cooking frozen ones doesn't count either.

Get your fucking son out of the kitchen and have him go do manly things. He can learn to cook as a hobby when he grows up.
Also beat the shit out of him and give him GH and test injections, lest he be a soyboy like his father.

leave family out of it here, cunt.

not bad for a 14 year old kid, you should encourage him to keep cooking

>mfw I made souffles and failed

They look pretty good, could do with more rise but impressive for an inexperienced 14 year old.

Except for grilling. I'll tell you hwhat.

I came to post this, good job otherwise but the batter isn't folded correctly. Good first wack.