Read for 2 hours

>read for 2 hours
>after 2 hours I end up rereading the same lines a dozen times
>after 2 hours it takes me 10 times as long to finish a page and it FEELS like it takes 20 times as long to finish a page
I've been putting aside 6 hours a day to read for months, just sit outside while the wind hits me and I have to walk around to keep warm. I end up falling asleep after 3 hours, then I wake up then I fall asleep again.

How does one read for 7 hours straight without fatigue?
*concludes blogpost*

Reading is something you do for an hour or so a day before going on a long walk or meeting a friend or having a rest.

DMAE is good for autistic tasks like reading for hours.

Why do you want to read for seven hours straight

I don't want to scare you OP, but this is how I lost any reading pleasure and after fruitless efforts, completely stopped reading.
For me it is pure distilled anxiety. Your brain literally refuses to cooperate. You are never there, you are always somewhere else . It's frightening

*autistically teleport's behind you*

heh nothing personel, kid

You're too much of a brainlet for books. Go back to video games

>How does one read for 7 hours straight without fatigue?
You don't. Get a job, loser.

don't fucking NEETshame him

>just work financing your bosses yacht for seven hours instead

Hello slave

I read 30 mins a day
it's not a race

>too stupid to be anything but bottom rung plankton
Nobody but yourself to blame, neetard.

Enjoy sucking your bosses cock tomorrow

Plus it's not like being a wagie or are NEET are your only options. You do have other options you know? Well you wouldn't know that because you're a dumb pleb

I'm sad to hear that your parents disowned you.

>a domesticated LARPing NEET appears
You know, your parents would be a lot happier if you went out and did something, anything, instead of rambling about your superiority online.

Seems like a lot of idiots shitting on each other for silly reasons.

Terrible thread

Hemingway got tired after 4 hours. It happens, your brain gets tired when you use it actively for too long.

An hour a day is not bad.

Why an hour a day? Shouldn't it rather be an hour at a time? Read for an hour, take a break, and continue. The break can be either 20 minutes, or an hour.

Opposite for me.
I read like 200 words per min first 8 pages. But I end up at around 450 WPM with the occasional reread.

Just read. Why do people have to needlessly complicate things?

Maybe, they're just trying to make up excuses to not read, while still telling themselves they're a "reader".

By actually being interested in the shit you read instead of just reading because you feel like you ought to.

i mean why are you trying to read a book that doesn't hold your attention for that long? why not find a book you actually like? and maybe books just aren't for you :(

Why do people get hung up on the how much they read in a day or how fast, rather than the degree at which they personally enjoy? This is why I don't talk about reading with people in person. There is such an elitism in reading that people feel like they aren't doing enough and make themselves feel bad. If you can only read a page a day, read a page a day. If you don't enjoy reading, don't read. There's nothing wrong with it no matter what the crowd tells you. It's a personal matter. Do as your person wants not what the crowd expects.

Are you retarded? Just read what you want, when you don't want to anymore stop.

>be me
>read average 400 page novel in a saturday
>imagine in vivid detail
>can play book back like a movie anytime

Trust me, it's a curse finding new books to read.

Well you're definitely right but that user does have a point, if I set a book down it does not have to be for the day, pick it back up after a break and you will be good to go again.