Fml

starting a /dickered/ thread because the usual OP (not me) said last thread he'd be busy for a bit and these threads are fun. have at it

this thread is for anyone to post a cook-along, bake-along, drink-along, sing-along, pickle-along or OC food/drink pics, post your meals or what ever if you dont want to make or use another thread

fml threads only worked because the attention whore cat fag obsessively bumped his own threads. If you have something to contribute make your own thread.

Cats are feminine creatures. Only pussies, spergs, and faggots like cats.

I made some bread the other day.

I even have a cat too

>faggots are attracted to females
Makes perfect sense user.

You are not going to win this one. These threads are an institution, and one of the very few that are actually on-topic. And we'll fight you to the death.

well alright!
Whats that fatty's name?

He just made his own thread, retard

Katia Managan

More info about her please

I thought OPs couldn't bump.

WHERE ARE YOU, DICKEREDBRO?

There is a frequently-posting Veeky Forums user with a very specific way of writing/expressing themselves. Don't know if m or f, don't know their age or social status. What I do know is that they're on a different continent and I'm pretty sure I'm crushing hard on them.

Sorry for unloading, didn't know what to do with this information. So now you all know.

Comfy-looking cat.

That's a pretty good Patti. Not as good as the usual spread, but it'll do for now. Carry on.

WE REALLY OUT HERE GRINDIN

No cat, cats in the box

She wandered into my garage about 3 years ago, I gave her some cat food and she sat on my lap and let me pet her. She liked hanging around so I set up a spot in my garage for her and asked around if anyone was missing a young cat. No one was, so we kept her.

She is super affectionate to people and loves to rub her head on you, or just lie down next to you. She does not get along with other animals though.
Also, she is named after that alcoholic slut from prequel adventure.

is it me

is this cat a runt? she is very smol
cute

Went to Charlie Palmer's for Valentine's Day. Ended up eating the leftovers today and they were bomb. I got some foie gras with raspberry torchon and a NY strip, med-rare. Brioche to put the foie gras on. I just threw it in a skillet quick to heat it all back up and poured some scotch.

Was comfy.

This cat is Patti, the Queen and Mascot of /ck. Lurk moar.

>the Queen and Mascot of /ck

Veeky Forums is a dog board, dum dum. Lurk moar.

It depends. How do you feel about pic related?

I'm confused. Is there not a dedicated "What did you cook today?" general on Veeky Forums? I just want to post pictures of my keto meal.

no one is interested in your keto meal

We ear dogs here. We don't love them.

We used to have dinner (and lunch/breakfast) threads, but then the fml attention whore started making these threads and telling anons to post their shit in his threads so that all OC was squashed by his retarded cat pics. OP is apparently a dick sucking newfag.

as a woman i am repulsed by this notion
cats are just gross animals for gross people

No one likes you, you disgusting, vile cunt

joke's on you
lots of people like me

You're a very bitter, unhappy person. How did Patti hurt you, user?

Id get down on it

Friday Fish Fry OP jus fer u. What's Kitty's name btw?
You're a retard go back to red dit

The cat is Patti.

Damn that's like baby Patti how old is that pic?

Don't have any food to share but here's my kitty

I only lurk and have only posted a handful of times in the last 6 years, But I genuinely miss you OP.

Your threads were the best, I can't wait until your family member is well again and you are home making threads again.

Give patti and friends pets for me

Chuckled

I don't think that's you. The (you) I'm smitten by would have been, let's say, far more enthusiastic about this.

Cute cat. Makes me wish mine wasn't dead. I miss her.

Well, worth a shot

Still wanna be friends?

Of course I do. Warning, though. I'm not one of the shitposting misanthropists -- you want a friend? With me, you get a friend.

what happened to /dickered/ guy

Your cat looks like a little slop-of-shit.