4.19 for an Egg McMuffin

>4.19 for an Egg McMuffin
why do Americans pay so much for shitty food?

because we can afford it, salty yuropoor. then again, have fun paying 24 euros for a panini.

OBSESSED

>shitty food
>we can afford it so we buy it
great logic

>have worthless money
>"i pay $4.19 for an egg mcmuffin because im rich"
>sits down to eat
>gets shot

>paying 24 euros for a panini.

I'm happy for you that you are rich enough to afford the $4 macdonald macnuffin you peasant.

>be a eurocuck with utterly destroyed legal tender
>"i pay 24 euro for a panini because my bleached white baguette with dairylea and subway grilled chicken chunks is better than mcdonald's world standard :^)"
>sit down to eat
>get run over by a truck of peace

>be toothless euroach
>shitpost on american website to badmouth an american company which feeds about billion people a day
>guzzle down Coca-Cola products because Yurope cannot afford drinking water
>sit back and relax, knowing that my job is done (not like i'd be willing to work elsewhere anyways, gotta collect dem benefits)
Pic related, is European palace

I pay 1 euro fun coupon for a sausage McMuffin doesn't even need the egg

They're two for 4 where I live. you got played.

I love to cook, but im also addicted to spending money
I jave to leave my sebit card at home or ill blow money on shit i dont need
I grew up poor as hell, and my parents took any money i earned til i moved out, so id spend it before that
Its an issue, hopefully in a few years itll become less bad

They're 3 dollars now

fast food is getting obnoxiously expensive here in burgerland.

Fuck off. Not all of us eat fast food

It's 4.19 for the meal, which includes a hash brown and coffee or OJ. Gets your facts straight before you shitpost, faggot

That's why you get 4 sausage mcmuffins instead

>4.19 for some egg and ham on an english muffin, 1/10th of an entire potato mcdonald's paid $0.05 for, and some coffee that I can just get for free across the street from the local insurance agency's keurig

>>be moon
>>eat the soul of stupid people
>>earth is full of stupid people
>>get fat

>I am a flaming retard who doesn't understand how labor or convenience factors into cost

>walking in to a place of business and taking free coffee with no intent to do business there.
You're either a nigger or white trash, either way you're a degenerate dreg of humanity.

>welcome to mcdonalds, order when ready
>can i please get 2 egg and cheese biscuits sub english muffin
>sure anything else
>a large coffee with 6 creams
>ok will that be all
>yes
>ok your total is $
>thank u

when you order a biscuit sub english muffin the price is reduced by half for whatever reason

Do they actually cost that much? Are they not just $1?

Where in the USA do Egg McMuffins cost this much?

Probably NY and CA

$3

Adding an egg costs $3

it's better with egg, tho

They're 2 for $3.75 where I live.

it's like 4.50 for egg mcmuffin, coffee and hashbrown. It isn't an objectively great price, but I don't know where to get a cheaper breakfast fast

Inflation has got to the point where 5 bucks is pretty much the go-to price of every fast food meal. You dont get as big of a breakfast deal but you"d be hard pressed to find a coffee+sandwich anywhere else for under that price.

>Yuropoor
Listen goy, just because your Jewish masters have half the money in the world. Doesn't mean you do, peasants.

>tfw Dead Space 3 was awful

DS and DS2 are some of my favorite games

in reality,thatt food is always 1/4th as fluffy compared to that scam in picture form

But I do.
T. rich af Amerifat

I just made 3 meal's worth of Beef Stroganoff for $2.50. Git gud, fag.