Accidentally ate about a teaspoon of poop

accidentally ate about a teaspoon of poop
Should I make myself vomit or will it be fine?

Holy shit dude vomit right now.

lol what

is this what Veeky Forums has become

Smoke a bunch of cigarettes. The smoke will suffocate the poison.

How do you accidently eat poop?
>Inb4 he's from filthydelphia

The true definition of eating yourself.

I'm not really sure how to even do that come to think of it.
Does the fingers down throat work or is that just movies?
It was on my bathrobe, I guess it's inside out from yesterday. I was just eating an avocado and felt something sticky on my finger so instinctively I thought i spilled some on the robe and ate it

mix a shit load of salt into some water and drink it
also what the fuck dude

>poop on my bathrobe
I didn’t know Roger the alien posts on Veeky Forums

Congrats op you now a full pledged poo in loo

Care to explain why you had shit on your bathrobe?

why did you have shit on your bathrobe

>shit load of salt into some water
ok, I think I'll try that, thanks
I don't fucking know. I wear it a l so it's a bit stained, but never solid chunks of anything. Maybe I farted yesterday and didn't notice some snuck out.

>a bit stained
>doesn't notice globs of feces on clothing until one is accidentally ingested
>doesn't notice they are eating shit until it's swallowed
>doesn't think this is a warning call to start being a cleaner individual
OP, you will be fine. If anything, just eat more of your own shit: it's good for the immune system. I mean, it's not like becoming a full-fledged scatsucker is that different from what you already are.

you will most likely be fine. obviously everything in your poop was already in you anyway. the more likely risk is something which developed on your bathrobe while the poop was there.

>Maybe I farted yesterday and didn't notice some snuck out.
what a curious life you must lead

>doesn't notice globs of feces on clothing until one is accidentally ingested
It was on the inside until I put the robe on the other way this morning
Already drank the salt water, I think it's gonna work, feeling a bit nauseous already

Gotta drink a cup of piss to cancel it out, man. Only way.

Why are you sticking fingers near your ass when eating? Also, thanks for confirming that cados taste like shit.

That's a really good shop

Thanks I'll try the salt emetic
This guy

isn't me
My best guess on to how it happened is I was really tired the other morning and deviated from my method. Usually I drape the back of my robe over the cistern and cover the whole toilet so my back is exposed against the lid and it makes me look kind of like a big spider with a giant abdomen and I think it's fun. Instead I pushed the back of my robe up over my head instead of draping it because I just wanted to sit down immediately and I'm guessing that a bit of my robe slipped down towards the bowl where maybe it picked up a skid.
>illustrated for your education

you need to call a doctor right now dude youre unwell

not a shop, he's fixing a pipe

Stop it's not funny my heart is racing from that salt water I could only puke up half of it

Jesus fucking Christ, OP. I just wanted to read bants and possibly learn a thing while I drink my coffee, but instead this glorious degeneracy is the first post to come up.

how did your shit taste like?

I don't really know. I was 100% expecting avocado. It's like when you drink sprite but is 100% expecting water, you just notice something's off but the taste doesn't really register

Nice! Free fecal transplant! Your digestion should improve

Really fucking bitter and sour, like a pastier version of what ayahuasca tastes like.
Stop trying to impersonate me

>Indian food

is this you OP?

>about a teaspoon
Nigga how the hell did you manage to eat that large of a chunk shits bigger than a hershey's kiss

kekkle

It had the same consistency as peanut butter smeared into velcro so I thought it was part of the avocado I dropped earlier and it was dark and I wasn't really looking I just brought my finger to my lips and god took control from there

t. STILL butthurt patriots fan

5 rings buckaroo

I already told here

But why was there shit where you were reaching? Shouldn't shit be in a toilet? Were you reaching in a toilet?

>amerisharts

If you even care to read the thread I posted my method here

>accidentally ate poop
pajeet pls.

Fuck no, I hate both of those toxic franchises. Just one doesn't have literal shit eating fans.

Look here, shit mouth: you have no right to cop an attitude here.
You are the lowest tier of human filth possible, so used to wallowing in literal poop that you "accidentally" ate some! Just accept the browbeating, learn from your "mistake", and stop posting here. Alternatively, you may think about killing yourself.

yikes, you sure are angry about something sweaty. sorry your lack of reading comprehension has launched you into a tizzy. your projection is like 70mm with dolby surround

is OP of indian descent?

was this your poop, our someone elses?