Male

>male
>all fats go to ass and thighs

What diets does Veeky Forums follow that is low in fats? Keto is a meme and rich in fats.

>he thinks fats make you fat
dumb frogposter

quit the soy boy

>all fats go to ass and thighs
>male

>keto is meme
>keto is bad >keto is not good
okletmeaskyouthisareyouretardedorjustanidiot???/

Fats can only be stored and are a last resort fuel for your body.

Dietary fat is converted to calories, shit for brains. If you use the calories, it doesn't get stored.

Where do people even come up with this retard momscience?

fats are good for you, women like a man with a nice ass

actually muscles are broken down and used for fuel as a last resort

>momscience
It's basic biology.

Low fat foods include fruit and bread. Just eat as much fruit and bread as you want all day every day and you'll never get fat because bread and fruit are not parts of your body

Post trap-butt.

beans, bread, veggies, non fat dairy, artificial sweeteners. no fat, low sugar.

no milk??? I need calcium rich milk for my weak bones.

>drinking cow cum for bones
Are you retarded? If you want stronger bones then you eat bones. That's basic biology.

Well, they should have told me sooner! What are some good bone recipes?

>artificial sweeteners

>frog poster
>meme
Reddit must leave now.

This is me too. I don't start to get a gut until my pants start getting really tight in the thighs. Tried doing Veeky Forums heavy lifting a couple years ago and my thighs became enormous because of the muscle I started packing on underneath the fat.

>he thinks low fat isn't a total profit whore
>he thinks high fat diets are bad
>cites muh basic biology
You do understand that the Harvard ""studies"" on this shit were faked, right?

Just do keto, fatass. You'll feel less lethargic after a week, and within the first day or two you'll drop enough water weight to be able to exercise your fat soyboy body.

Don't blame that shit on reddit. Frogmemeing memes into every meme and wondering if it's a meme is a chanfaggot thing.

non fat milk = skim milk or milk with 0% fat.

get off your duff and don't eat so damn much

>falling for the T-Rex mode meme

>Frog poster
Try the bullet diet. Eat a double load of buck shot and you'll lose a bit of weight really quick.

8lbs of weight loss is nothing though.

It was funny for a little while, but then I got self conscious and stopped doing heavy squats.

Become a cute girl (male). You're already halfway there!

*sighs* never gonna make it....

t. Political science major.

Keto works, if you eat only fat and there is no glycogen to use as fuel you will use stored fat. To say its a last resort is flat out wrong.

I lost 70 pounds on keto, did a basic barbell routine and came out perfectly fine after 7 months. Did bloodwork frequently and no abnormality. Oh this was also my graduate project to see if ketogenic diets could prelude to CVD and other fat related complications. All the brainlets who say eggs and meat will kill you have to be paid at this point to say something so dumb

You have to remember that people have been raised at this point on the precept that high fat diets kill you. So they're naturally averse to keto.

I've got a big ass and thighs too. I'm at a healthy weight and don't eat fast food at all.

It's natural, enjoy it.

I have this problem too, I have Hip Dysplacia and have had abnormally large hips for a guy since middle school. I got teased something awful.

all fats go to my belly, but I do walk pretty much everywhere I go, so legs and ass are nice and firm

Eat only naturel sugar like fruits and honey and orient your diet toward à vegtable and meat diet, worked for me

>Don't follow those fake diets, follow this one!

Go fuck yourself. Keto is the Atkins of our era.

Post butt

Actually, Atkins is the Keto of our era. Except Keto doesn't have a brand name, nor does it sell shitty products. Keto was around long before Atkins.

And no, I'm not saying don't do other diets. Low fat is a meme though. It's momscience. If you want an actual meme diet, go on Oprah's Freestyle diet.

>Keto is a meme and rich in fats.
>doesn't understand how it works

You're a mong.

>people that think fat literally makes you fat
>people that dont realize you are genetically predisposed to where your body typically stores fat

I hate you retards

>Eat only naturel sugar like fruits and honey and orient your diet toward à vegtable and meat diet, worked for me
bad advice. sugar has lots of fructose in it, which is unhealthy.
The best way to get sugar is to eat complex carbs, which are entirely glucose, along with other nutrients. Glucose is the body's preferred fuel.

>Diets
I just eat a balanced diet, as in not too much meat not too much fat not too much carbs, plenty of fruits and veggies that most people neglect, don't eat too much but eat slowly, and stay active. Work out.

>Dietary fat is converted to calories, shit for brains. If you use the calories, it doesn't get stored.
Dietary fat is absorbed and immediately stored on the body, and is very difficult to get rid of through exercise. if you want to 'burn off' food, stick with eating very low fat, high carb food. carbs are converted into glucose and this is like gasoline and is 'burned' by the muscles and brain.

I've scrolled past this thread probably 50 times today and finally glanced at the words and read, "all farts go to ass".

You clearly have no idea how ketosis works then. It's the exact same process except with fat instead of carbs.

L O N D O N

>ketisis
muh ketosis is not an argument. keto is an eating disorder, extreme, and unhealthy.

>The basis and goal of the diet is not an argument
You're a fucking dipshit if you think that.
>keto is an eating disorder, extreme, and unhealthy.
Sure, if all you're doing is scarfing down bacon and broth. There is a right way and a wrong way to do keto. If you're implying low-carb is dangerous, then why was the diet developed by the mayo clinic? Why are doctors recommending it in this day in age? Why are MMA fighters doing keto? Are you a contrarian? Are you a subscriber to the "fat is bad" shit, which was proven to be a hoax to veer people away from blaming sugar as the reason they are such fatasses? Are you really ignoring new evidence and studies suggesting that was bullshit?
These two threads will help you understand. Sorry you're too lazy to do your own actual research though.

You are the epitome of a 130 IQ redditor

day and age*

I think glucose starvation is screwing with your brain.

You realize adding a second fedora on top of the old one doesn't make you any more fashionable, right?

130 is high, moron

130 is average unless you live in the United States.

with all this proof, how could anyone deny you?

It's a start. He'll waste away after that.