You are offered all the free McDonalds food you want for life. The catch is...

You are offered all the free McDonalds food you want for life. The catch is, you can ONLY eat McDonalds food for the rest of your life.

Do you accept?

Hell no, fuck off from this board with your stupid addiction.

All the free McDonald's I want for life is no McDonald's at all.

No you freak McDonald's is nice but fuck eating that shit every day it's drunk food

Nope. I hate McDonald's. Can't believe the crap they dish out actually passes as burgers.

You'd never have to pay for food again.

I haven't eaten at McDonald's in 20 years.

Fuck no, now gtfo with this shit.

am I allowed salad???

I would happily pay to not have to eat McDonald's every day

Not feeling like shit and not dying young is worth $250 a month.

i considered eliminating salad from the offer, but then i remembered that all McDonalds salads are made of shitty iceberg lettuce with a few random shavings of carrots. So yeah, salad is allowed.

Yes, but only because I intend to die at 40 anyway

Fuck no. I get McDonald's when I'm in a rush and I want something that will cost less than $5 (McChicken, small fry, and a water). If get so fat or be constantly hungry if I could only way McDonald's.

I enjoy mcdonalds but that would be terrible. If it was japanese ramen I would accept.

Yeah. I'd just mix a couple patties in a salad every day. Maybe treat myself to a shake or actual burger from time to time

Absolutely not. Even if you were going to pay me, there is no way I'd only eat McDonald's "food" for the rest of my life.
That shit is trash tier.

Honestly? I'd accept. Not sure if the offerings in Canada are better than America, but for breakfasts I could have some nice eggs, feta and tomato wraps, bagels, oatmeal with fruit, deconstruct some of the burger toppings like the guacamole and the roasted red peppers and caramelized onions and shit, lean chicken options, yummy sauces, greek salads and asian chicken sandwiches with mandarins and shit, a bunch of different fruit smoothies - honestly? If you stick to avoiding the burgers EVERY DAY and the fries/super fried shit, you'd be fine.

Srsly?

Since I hadn't eaten it for 12 years and broke down and ate it because of the shilling here then threw up on the way home, I have to categorically refuse.

how often is mcribs?

Enjoy ban

assume 2 months per year

I accept so that I can ask for lots and lots of food and solve world hunger :)

yes
pros outweigh cons
unlimited anything outweighs literally anything else

But would you live long enough for it to be worth it?

If they had some real fruits and veggies in that menu, I might.
As is?

I'd rather do the tide pod challenge twice.

Yes, you are forgetting that McDonald's has grilled chicken and salads. You can just get salad without the dressing and 2 chicken breast patties chopped up and you have all the nutrition you need for about 600 calories. You don't have to eat the fattening stuff all the time. Sign me up.

Feel sick after eating at McDonald's®™ and I think I would die if I ate at McDonald's®™ for 3 consecutive days.

Your sanity? Health? Quality of life from eating the exact same things daily? Having to go to Mcdonalds when hungry every time?

Free food and an early death. Sounds good to me.

Heck, no.

I'm poor, so yes

Fuck no. That shit is toxic

>"All the food you want"
I accept.
>Stand in front of a Micdicks all day.
>Order food that people were going to order, then give it to them on a "pay me what you want" system.
>Drive to a new franchise each day.

they sell regular salads and cups of fruit
like, plain greens and plain cut fruit like melons and grapes
they also have yogurt and milk and a pretty diverse menu
its just the only thing anyone buys is burgers because who the fuck goes to mcdonalds and orders a salad

hell yeah

If I can't cook for myself then no

>putting your herbs in Name
lol retard

Maybe I would if they were half decent salads, but they're limp and way overpriced.

Nah. McDonald's is too cheap to be worth it.

Maybe if I can get a sausage egg muffin after 10:30

I love McDonald's but that would get old fast.