Comment, or in-depth analysis about a book you haven't read, or even haven't heard name of

comment, or in-depth analysis about a book you haven't read, or even haven't heard name of.

how is this different to every other thread

that book is so annoying. in the case you haven't read it yet: don't do it, it's a waste of time

i like your choice in lingerie babe

kek

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? All I want to do is come here for an asexual experience that will exercise my brain but I am constantly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole?

Life is a constant hell. No wonder I resent women too.

Good Lord fat Americans are gross

nigga you don't know what fat is.

Who's this beautiful and independent woman?

1. she's British
2. I wanna fuck her like a rabbit and call her mommy

Whos she though?

>fat
Kill yourself you poor faggot.

Women who embody the Beautiful (mind the capital) MUST be thin and pale.

this book sucks. pretentious ramblings for pseuds to wank over. threw it in the fire, where it belongs.

I didn't read it but it's shit.

Whom?

suck my dick homo

I can't be intimate with girls who have that thin a waistline without worrying that I'm going to give them internal bleeding or something

With what you're packing there's no risk of intestinal or hymenal tearing.

I've hit the cervix of every girl I've boned, compadre

I'm the opposite. Nothing better than a teeny tiny waist

I love wrapping my arms around a thin waist but that fear still stands

Exactly.

whoms't ??

The woman on the pic i want to know

I found it to be quite interesting. A little bit pretentious at times and in some parts it felt very kafkaesque ( as if written by kafka (which it was in this case)). The main charcahter goes through what is described as a antihero journey which is kind of original since not too many writers have dared go this way.
overral i would give it a 7/11 bretty good.

her name is "mujeres xl sin ropa interior"
ur welcome sweety.