What's your worst fast food restaurant?

in-n-out

McDonald's. I'd eat Burger King over that crap. In fact a whopper sounds good sometimes, but a big mac never sounds appetizing.

Genuinely curious why you think this

You posted it. Subway is a close second

taco bell

Burger King has better french fries than mcdonalds

it's not really the worst, it's just way overrated. It's better than mcdonalds but not as good as burger king.

Just a flyover with an irrational hatred of California.

Five Guys
>wait in line for 20 minutes because people like it for some reason
>service is rude as fuck
>burger and fries meal is way north of $10
>wait another 30 minutes for them to make it
>the food fucking sucks

>not as good as Burger King
But Burger King is absolute shit. They don’t have a single redeemable menu item. McDonald’s has good coffee and breakfast sandwiches. Not great, but still good. Everything at burger kind is terrible.

Burger King is the worst fast food restaurant for me.

yeah us flyovers are totally jealous that california has a fast food chain selling shitty little thin burgers. we don't have anything like that in flyover land

I didn't say Burger King was good. I just said it's better than in-n-out.

I don't know man, if I were faced with McDonald's vs. Burger King I'd probably pick the latter. When I go to a burger place I'm getting a burger. If I don't want a burger then I'm going somewhere else. So do I get flame-broiled smoky tasting meat, or do I get a fried tasteless meat disk slapped on a plastic bun? Well, I was never a fan of McDonald's.

Alright you little fucking munter, let me fuckin explain something to you. I'm not even that fucking faggot, but I have lived in flyover shartville for most of my life but I've been to California a few times ok you bitch.
I fucking went there, and I had a fuckin burger and fries. The burger was legitimately good, but those fries are a fucking joke you weed smoking piece of shit. Just fucking kill yourself if you want to martyr yourself for your fucking hippie faggot shit overrated as fuck burger joint you fucking munted idiotic bastard.

Arbys. Their sandwiches are nasty

This is either bait, or based on a single visit to an old inner city location. I'm not even a Texas native. After having most things on the menu, it's easily one of the most, if not the most, all-around solid chain.

kys. Arby's is the BEST fast food restaurant.

I'll agree with this; I feel like there's potential for the actual ingredients and processes, if followed, to make something decent, but they're exclusively staffed by undesirables that can't follow simple directions.

Taco bell, you have to go back tier food

So then it's NOT an "overrated as fuck burger joint", because as you said "The burger was legitimately good". Fries are a side. If I judged every burger place solely on their sides, there'd be a fucking laundry list of "worst fast food places". Now fuck off, child.

Fucking Sonic all the way. Shit is fucking gross and overpriced.

>fries aren't an important part of a burger joint
this is like if a restaurant served great food but all they had for beverages was malaria water that pigs had pissed in

>you have to go back tier food
Taco bell has absolutely nothing to do with Mexican food.

gotta be this shit hole

unironically leagues better than real mexican food though. I love when people say "You know that's not real mexican food, right?" Yeah no shit. Real mexican food tastes a lot worse and give you heartburn.

Alright, looks like somebody wants to fucking play tonight. Listen to me you fucking cunt piece of shit, when the only goddamn fuckin good thing at a burger joint is a basic fuckin burger, you can't fuckin claim it's the greatest of burger joints you fuck.

>there'd be a fucking laundry list of "worst fast food places"
The discussion is a singular worst chain. Having a "laundry list" of the "worst" of anything doesn't even make much sense from a clarity of intent perspective.

A hamburger does not exist in a vacuum.

All fast food is bad food. They've scraped the bottom of the barrel for their employees. If they aren't inexperienced high schoolers, they're flunkies and failed adults or immigrants. Find me one place that doesn't.

in my experiences, chick fil a has decent employees

>Real mexican food tastes a lot worse and give you heartburn
Sorry, whiteboi, you can't take a man's food, but I wish you the best for better genetics in your reincarnation. There's always hope.

get off my board, trumptard

This. They're middle-class white kids with a bright future.

Are you seriously insinuating that fries are not an important factor in a fucking burger joint? Name me O N E fucking place that does not serve fries with a burger. Fries are to burgers in the same way sauerkraut is to a bratwurst. I am seriously hoping, praying even, that you’re just pulling out whatever argument you can to defend your shitty little burger hut with not!Big Mac sauce and not actually this retarded. West coasties are seriously the most delusional people in the US. At least the East Coast has the food quality to back up their arrogance and pride. You fucking faggots just need to secede already and take all the hippies, fags, and shit tacos with you.

that has nothing to do with trump. prove it wrong

I barely even follow what's going on in America, let alone the presidency.

Chick Fil A and Whataburger, generally speaking. There are certainly subpar locations for both chains, but they're less of a rule than a chain like Burger King or Taco Bell.

What kind of a faggot even orders fries instead of doubling up on burgers? What kind of a faggot trashes in n out over their fries while defending Burger King? Burger King has limp mushy fries that taste like russet potatoes that sat in a basement for 6 months.

I'm not defending Burger King at all. Burger King is fucking terrible. Almost as bad as in-n-out.

>Chick-Fil-A
They employ 14 year olds. How good can they possibly be?

I want you to point out to me where I mentioned Burger King in that post. Go on; I’ll wait.

Fair enough. I thought you were the faggot trashing in n out while saying Burger King is one of the better places to go.

Honestly I have never had a better fast food burger than when I went to A&W up in Canada. The fries looked like shit, but I had the onion rings. They were great.

>They employ 14 year olds
I worked at a local hardware store starting when I was 13. I was easily one of the better employees, because I learned lots and was able to actually help people with their projects, and I worked very hard. I had regulars prefer to work with me over the 19-year-old failures that occasionally cycled through our roster. Honestly, it'll be hard to continue this discussion without bringing up race and single mothers.

Wow dude, couldn’t wait more than two minutes to double comment on my post? You need to drag your faggot ass out of the basement...

>had regulars prefer to work with me
I'll bet they did. I went to work at 15 as a dishwasher, la-de-da. Gib pics of your gaping ass cheek space, faggot.

This desu. I went to work in forestry as a summer job at 12 until 15. Show us your taint.

>I'd rather be served by a 30 year old complete failure with absolutely no future than an up and coming 14 year old doing an age appropriate job

>ignores my first post

Not bait mate.
Like you I've been to multiple locations, and had a variety of things and was never impressed.
I would actually rate it on par or slightly above burger king.

Arby's and Sonic rules.
Bunch of slack jawed faggots up in here
>Oooh it's too greasy
>Wwwahh the beef is not actually beef!
queers

burger king is fuckn terrible here
its either owned by islanders or fuckn pajeets
either way they always slop everything with so much fuckn mayo and sauce its fuckn disgusting
also there nuggets and soft serve are fuckn terrible

Subway is garbage, maybe give it a chance every couple of years and it never fails to disappoint.

Burger King just makes you feel like absolute trash for the next eight hours. At least McDonald’s has an alright breakfast and I don’t feel like compete shit later on compared to BK.

Burger king foot lettuce

BK has best fries

fite me

ehhh meat in a tortilla... close enough

What's it like being a round person from a square state, flyoverboy?

Is this the next SEAL copypasta?

>double comment

What?

Bk Veggie burger and onion rings is aight. I'm pesceterian often vegetarian, so BK and Taco Bell beat most other places by default.
Arby's, Hardee's, and Sonic are all kinda garbage with only one or two half decent options

Everybody non-Californian hates California. Flyover or otherwise.

seriously this last 5guys I went to had a fucking spic who didn't speak good English at the register

A BK burger with McDonalds fries would be the ultimate fast food experience.

>But Burger King is absolute shit. They don’t have a single redeemable menu item.
Burger King is overall kind of shitty and their Taco Bell-tier stoner menu is interesting but not actually worth eating. That said, I love the double stacker. It's a hot mess that I don't get to eat often, so it's still a nice greasy novelty that I enjoy.

For me, Taco Bell is the absolute worst. Yes their lbs/$ ratio is great and their menu is "creative", but the food is insipid, the texture is like dog food, and it requires the application of several packets of generic hot sauce to give it any sort of discerning taste/qualities.

I actually went to Taco Bell for the first time in many, many years because of Veeky Forums. I ordered a few items and I honestly thought I had been trolled, because I ended up tossing out half-eaten foods (which I never do normally). It wasn't horrible tasting or anything, just wholly unappealing. I know people defend Taco Bell and the odd time I comment like this gets reactions of incredulity, but I just don't get it. And I really like fast food, and the idea of having a cheap Mexican-esque drive through place is really appealing to me.

I probably try Taco Bell now on average once a year or less. I fall for the stoner menu marketing and think it'll be better this time around. If I'm with my gf, I always turn to her and tell her, "next time I say I want to try Taco Bell, tell me don't waste my time". But again, once a year I make the same attempt and it always involves disappointment.

Definitely Burger King. Every time I’ve gone there over the past decade, everything is hard and over cooked. I want my crown nuggies back.
Also Taco Bell. I don’t get how people like this shit. The beef has the consistency of dog shit and the chicken tastes really, really off. It’s slop wrapped in a sad tortilla that will just make you hate yourself for the rest of the night because of what it’s done to your bowels.

I made the same mistake and tried what Veeky Forums suggested. The only thing I found semi decent was the potato taco. Their beef tastes nothing like it used to.

The BK Sourdough Bacon Cheeseburger was AMAZING. I think this was back in 2001. I was a super stoner and this thing was incredible... the buttery sourdough bun was hnnnnnnggg

I'm from California, In n Out sucks balls. If you need a fast food burger, like legitimately need one, then just go to Habit. If you're near East LA, go to Grill em All. Never fucking waste your time on In n Out

if you ever shit talk chicken fries again I'll break your legs faggot

>This McDonald's near me had this lady in the drive through that would mess up my order every time. I get up to the window and there she is. I'm thinking "she is going to fuck this up". Get food, check bag everything is there - Pleasantly surprised. Drive away. Go to take a sip of my coffee and she hadn't put the lid on all the way and I dump it on myself. I should have known better.

Not OP but it's all too greasy and the fries are shit. It's not the worst fast food but close.

Contrarian

Dude they don't even have fucking tendies.

>islanders
Please tell me you live in bc

>in a hurry but starving
>buy a burger to eat in the car while driving to work (45 minute drive)
>Burger King crams 3 plain chicken sandwiches in a bag

>tfw there's almost no chain restaurants where you live, just an endless sea of mediocre mom and pop restaurants
>even the ""famous"" restaurants barely reach the level of Applebees

I would gladly eat at any chain in this thread

those are good burgers walter

>tfw bullying customercucks

BK was decent back when I was a kid. It's pure garbage now.

Had until they changed it years back now

There was a Tim Horton's that I used to frequent for lunch at my old job, and there was one woman working there who I'm convinced was borderline mentally retarded.
When she was training she couldn't understand how to input my order 4 or 5 times before she was able to get it right, even though I ordered the same thing every time, sometimes multiple times a week.
After a few months she moved from the register to making sandwiches, and at one point managed to make a mistake on my order (the same one) something like 9 times in a row. Whether or not she used the correct sauce was a fucking coin flip, and she'd forget to add certain ingredients about half the time as well.
I suppose the lesson to take away from this is it's almost impossible to be fired from a Tim's.