What are you eating when you see black panther today, Veeky Forums?

what are you eating when you see black panther today, Veeky Forums?

KFC and watermelon

Popcorn

Only chuck fetishists would watch such kangz garbage.

Colt 45 and spicy, extra crispy Popeye's with the red beans and rice.

you gonna get rapped.

I wonder how many nogs traded their food stamps for cash to see this movie

All modern capeshit as absolute shit. I don't understand why black people are so excited to be part of a steaming pile of shit.

>sage for off topic

bbc

Mud cookies

the flesh of african americans

>All modern capeshit
How many capeshit movies have you seen from the 90's? most were so shit they went direct to video.

>chuck

unseasoned boiled chicken with raw vegetables
took a while to get the theater to let me watch it but they agreed to set up a white viewing area, its at the front and they will be throwing popcorn at my back the whole time.
I asked if i could just go during work hours when its empty so they told me they will have an employee throwing popcorn at me, sadly they dont hire black people but it will have to do i guess

I'm not saying capeshit was once a good genre, just that the modern stuff (basically everything that came after and copied the formula of the first Tobey Maguire Spiderman) is terrible. Derivative cookie cutter bullshit ever single time.

>it would be empty during work hours
>all the blacks would be at work

they like to wait until the weekend so they can be loud and obnoxious and bother everyone else

Panera

I feel sorry for anyone who pays to see that stupid movie.

Also, calling it: someone is going to shoot up the theaters full of black people, and we're going to have to listen to more "le Drumpf" bullshit.

THIS NIGGA EATIN' BEANS

Eating a bucket of short ribs and/or fried chicken at a theater would be pretty neat desu.

I don't like super hero movies. They're all the same

I stopped watching marvel movies years ago. They're all boring and predictable and none of the special effects are really interesting anymore.

I'll be eating the realization that this movie is a hamfisted corrective action by a Hollywood that wants to keep making shitty superhero movies and raping actresses. Theyre realizing the public opinion is shifting against them and their product so they're going for the rah rah black power angle in a transparent attempt to recover some of their public image and hopefully distract the American people from the fact that from top to fucking bottom theyre reprehensible sociopaths.

a bottle of water and eat after the movie

Nothing. I don't watch superhero films. They've been played out for years now.

I don't go to the movies during flu season. That's just asking for trouble.

I can agree with your statement that Hollywood is trying to be the "I have a black friend" dude now, but for some reason you still come off as racist with how aggressively you made your stand

I'm boycotting because Hispanics aren't represented enough.

kek

I don't care about Black Panther. Never cared for the character. Nor Daredevil for that matter.

unironically a goat trash/drunk meal.

Same

Popeye's doesn't have extra crispy you fucking cuntshart. They have regular or spicy. Red beans and rice is god tier though so you still my nigga

>They showing out
What the fuck does that even mean?
Why does White America have to pander to people that are refuse to even speak a common language?

Nothing about their post was racist.

I haven’t watched a recent film in almost a decade. Fuck that shit and fuck you

>Why does White America have to pander to people that are refuse to even speak a common language?
Try learning our common language before you criticize. Your command of English is tenuous at best.

>so it's Batman except he's black and he's in a made up African country
Why are people excited for this again?

literally because its two thousand fucking eighteen

movie was more shit than Spawn btw.

Fuck you, Native Americsns were entirely left out, at least there are a couple hispanic/asian stylized villains. At least in the 50's and 60's we had a role, now evryone just ignores us.

Good movie, Danai is a bad bitch and I fucking love her.

My movie theater was doing a party, too, with African snacks. I was too white and scared to approach.

>watching cape shit

marvel has not made a good movie literally ever

>african snacks

details

we all african

My restraint as I lynch niggers high

i'm not really sure, it was all bite size hors d'oeuvre type stuff. lots of women in african dress, think like nigeria or liberia maybe. bold colors, silk, with wrapped hair. like i said, i was too scared to get close.

lol you missed out. Next time just waltz up and take a plate. Nobody cares

McChicken

>he can't get xtra crispy at his local Popeye's
LMAO at your life

>not realizing the native Americans put a voodoo curse on the white man as revenge for conquering them and their land and thus you have society and the white man crumbling into chaos at this time

I'm bringing a stack of child support papers and job applications.

Probably just toast some marshmallows with the kids around a comforting fire.

why would you ever allow popcorn in the theater. it's just expensive and makes a mess everywhere. should just be liquor service and smoking, and a nice reclining chair. i'd pay for that.

You seem pretty well versed in faggot speak.

It's extremely cheap it's literally what they feed animals like less than a cent of corn for a few dollars

the problem is it's extremely fucking loud to eat it's so annoying

Where da purple drink at?

You know where you're going.

Popcorn at the movies is a national fucking treasure. It's not meant to be "healthy" or a high commodity, You dumb fucks. Stop sneaking in your fucking burgers and fried chicken and get what going to the movies is about, fucking clowns.

Actually, my command of English is superlative. Unfortunately I edited my original post and failed to proof-read adequately. This is human error; understandable and forgiveable to all but the most bloody-minded.
The attitude to which I take exception is the Negro's insistence on pointlessly differentiating themselves from their host culture (that of 'white' America) and yet insisting that the majority stoop to their level, rather than stepping up to a common cultural baseline themselves.
Should I wish to do so, I could easily invent new words, phrases and terms. However I would be foolish to believe that choosing to think, speak or write in gibberish somehow conferred upon me some form of moral superiority. Even more so, I would rightly be regarded as an agent of idiocy were I to insist that any failure of understanding was due to other persons not having an innate knowledge of a language heretofore only extant within my own lexicon.
Negroes can never, and will never, be fully accepted and integrated within the broader culture of the United States until such time as they abandon the artifice of the 'gangster culture' foisted upon them and aggressively promoted by Jews for the purpose of damaging both blaack and white society.

PS fuck you. I trust that I have proven my perspicacity to your satisfaction.

Try again sweatie

You spelled black wrong and made up some words fag

The only thing worse than hearing people munch on popcorn at the movies is hearing people rustle their plastic packaging for candy or whatever, and hearing them talking, or laughing, hooting, and hollering at moments which aren't actually funny at all. You shouldn't act like you're at a Rocky Horror Picture Show viewing when you're watching a current non-comedy release.

I take exception to your less-than-kind statement user.

Modern capeshit films are good in comparison to their print versions. Well that is, until we all decided to inject racial politics into the MCU. If it wasn't shit before, it is now.

I feel old.

No love for Collard Greens?

>they only come in plastic bottles now
Let's play spot the shitty, hypocrite, hipster fag.

my 7-11 DOESN'T have the spicy ones. this is fucking bullshit.

He's not pathetic enough to register a trip just because he's butthurt about a namefag, though, is he?
Get a life, man. I worry about you.

who could be behind this post?

>he says pathetically on Veeky Forums
>all butthurt like
>feigning sympathy intended as an insult like a faggot teenager
You fucked some shit up, senpai. Really enlightening stuff there.