How do you meet and date a Veeky Forums girl?

How do you meet and date a Veeky Forums girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4919208/The-women-clever-boyfriend.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're everywhere tbqh

The real question is, how do you meet a lit girl that's into books you enjoy? Plenty of girls love books. Whether you find what said girl reads good or bad is another story. But at the end of the day, it's better to have a gf that reads.

Where is this everywhere?

Everything about this bitch screams "STAY AWAY, DANGER".

What makes you say that user?

Just talk to them

But how?

No such thing

You'll find out when you grow up, son.

DM them on goodreads ;)

Daww atleast she tried

Maybe don't try to date girls cuz they 'read books' or share some other activity with you. Try to find a girl that you feel comfortable and happy when you are with them, and that that feeling is reciprocated. Don't obsess over 'qts' or lit girls. Love the actual human being, not some shallow identifier.

With your mouth

>don't worry about "qt"
I agree with everything but this. Fuck uglies/whales, they aren't going to shit up my progeny with their genes.

>female literacy
>good

Tattoos should be fucking outlawed. Used to be a thing for naval men or gangs, now these nu-beatnik, nu-flower children have all kinds of retarded shit tattooed on them. At least it'll be easy years from now to know who was a turbo retard when they were younger.

You really don't want to unless she's into more feminine authors like Kierkegaard or Blake.

Also this

hey at least she's trying and admitting she doesn't understand it and will try again... That's better then like 99 percent of the population right there. She at least has a clue that she doesn't have a clue.

>He doesn’t know you don’t have to impregnate everyone you date

No wonder the ladies are reacting so negatively to you, user, you come on too strong

sorry user thats a lesbian

>it's better to have a gf that reads.
Not really.

>philosophy
>nonfiction

how do you know?

Ugly
Actor
Dyke
5/10

t. /r9k/

Nah t. Veeky Forums

Ask if you can sit by them at the library table/ outdoor bench/ place they are reading. Ask what they are reading; talk about life, decide if it's worth the emotional capital to get to know them better, if so, tell them you think they're cool and ask if you can buy them a bagel

>saturday, 1 pm
>walk to the nearby park because why not
>see a cute girl sitting alone on a bench there
>she's looking up and seems to be pondering about a certain question
>i see that she's holding a book in her hand
>walk towards her
>hey
>hey.
>This really is extraordinary. This is really something. I've been trying to discover the manifestation of the universal 'beauty' for quite a long time. Wow. You're the first particular that I have seen.

We're married now. This happened 2 years ago :)

>I've been trying to discover the manifestation of the universal 'beauty' for quite a long time.

This isn't the John Green thread user

Calm down Ignatius

>Things that never happened

Kierkegaard is feminine? He makes me want to die.

literally just say that you like harry potter. there. you're done.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4919208/The-women-clever-boyfriend.html

I personally favour Becca, but to each their own

Why the fuck do i still go to this site?

>Le short haired girls are ugly dykes maymay

brb being reincarnated as shorts

Agreed... how fucking dumb do you have to be to look at your arm and be like... "hmm, maybe there needs to be a picture of a bee here"

A brothel is as close as your gonna get to a "lit girl"---even the english majors at university don't read for pleasure.

That bird is ugly

Kill me

>Hey user, you're just in time for the lecture! We've saved you a spot. What was your favourite book again?

This girl looks both determined (probably stubborn) and sweet, modest (probably shy) and bright. I think she's lovely.

Ew

Don’t go for the English major girls. Go to one of the literature or writing clubs and go for the ones who aren’t lit majors. Philosophy or mathematics are good bets.

the same way you date any other girl: be physically attractive.

girls "into" literature are the same as any other girls, they want hot guys and if you're not hot, they don't give a shit what books you read.

that girl would be attractive no matter what, but would look much better with long hair, like all women do.

>go for the ones who aren’t lit majors

Lit student and can confirm. Stay away from phil as well or, better, humanities as a whole.

>print out pic related at a high quality printshop
>put it around your favourite book as a sleeve
>read it somewhere in a social environment
>look really pensive while doing it, rubbing your chin and nodding slowly
works every time

Why?

>Right after user walks into the room, sets up their things and stands to face the room, let's all smile and simultaneously ask them their favorite book. This string of unlikely events will certainly make them feel uncomfortable.

You write "Books" in your bio on Tinder

You'll know instantly when they have shit taste

I don't want to sell her too vehemently because she's mine. But that girl has a delicate frame, a clear complexion, and the indecision around her lips and mouth is wonderfully balanced by the laughter in her eyes. IRL she'd blow (you) completely away. Plus, Napoleon's emblem was the bee. I'd tell her that without making the stupid mistake of directly asking her about her tattoo..

be black and have a big dick

you_cant_know_nothing.png

I met mine at a mardi gras party for the society of hispanic engineers, but neither of us are hispanic and only she is an engineer.
She likes reading Kierkegaard and I always tell her she's more in love with him than me. Right now she's borrowing my copy of Toilers of the Sea to go through because I told her about how much I liked Gilliatt's comfy island lifestyle at the beginning.

this guy is going to learn the hard way

depends if you want a pretentious pain in the ass hipster or a girl thats actually hot and cool.

stay away pls mutants. and my fav book is Giles Goat-Boy

A good one. Thoroughly unappreciated here and only rarely mentioned by Barthfags.

>She likes reading Kierkegaard
/marry

Holy hell is her face covered with a shit ton of makeup.

I would actually try this but I don't think anybody would notice.

I'm an A.I.fag who loves postmo and juvenile humor so it was sort of destined to be my favorite.

Unfortunately women who are Veeky Forumserate tend to study English Lit which is where all the worst "philosophy" and "politics" comes from so the group of women who are both literate and not awful is pretty small.

Patricians list to Women.

Why would you want that? You should have the company of some male friends for good discussion of literature or philosophy. You want a humble, honest, kind women, who isn't necessarily academically incredible but who has good sensibilities, and a sort of feminine intellect, someone you'd feel comfortable getting a 2nd opinion from on practical matters. "Lit" women will never make good wives, only good hatefucks at best, and good amateur sommeliers at worst.

I think he should use his ass. Much more romantic that way.

Lol I made a fake tinder profile with pics of a male model and even these quirky bookworm girls want to fuck Chad. Stay delusional.

She's smart and has a job and is in love with a dead tortured Danish philosopher? Follow this guy with the quads of truth and marry her

>dat haircut
>''hey its Poe's golden scarab! do you get my tatoo reference? xD''
Better to go homo than this tbqhwyf

>MUH OLD HAGS
kys you milquetoast chodecobbler
Blake isn't feminine. Blake is Nietzsche on a cosmic scale.

unironically true, but its not hard to be chad

>autistic children often have a hard time understanding that other people have different opinions

why would I want a gf that costantly talks about rupi, harry potter, feminist lit, and lolita?

>neither of us are hispanic

I literally met, briefly, the most beautiful and subjectively appealing girl I have ever or am ever likely to meet in the summer of 2015. I soon discovered she was upper class and being a poorfag from a broken home with confidence issues and earning a wage probably 10k at least less than what she was earning, I pretended not to notice her and acted somewhat aggressive or cold towards her when we happened to pass by. As fate would have it she is now dating a wealthy kike and they no-doubt are planning to marry and breed within the next several years. A great shame, albeit a predictable one. I'll probably think about her for the rest of my life.

>imaginary girl
>holds a book with a literary merit

I'm taking my word back about this movie. It perfectly depics the modern society.

You are the kinda guy who can't stand not being the smartest person in the room aren't you?

Do you have any kids?