Veeky Forums, I want to transition without medical consultation, would this diet do the trick?

Veeky Forums, I want to transition without medical consultation, would this diet do the trick?

>soy based foods
>no red meat
>soylent for when I'm too lazy to cook
>soy sauce for seasoning
>sweetened craft beer with dinner
>california grown avocados due to the extra estrogen
>'vark sauce
>skyline chili

Thank you in advance for your help uwu

>transition
to what? dead?

Eat fish and tofu and transition to anime boi instead

To a qt 3.14 girl, silly

Just gonna settle in and get cozy.

Avacados actually block the absorbtion of estrogen

Not the ones grown in california, they inject them with lots of estrogen to help control the population and make them more elegant and feminine. That's why avocado toast is pushed so hard.

no food you eat is gonna do much to feminize your body, be a good girl and just buy the pills online if you don't want to see a doctor.

It’s impossible no matter what you do.
Glad I could clear that up for you.

Sexchangeregret.com
Don’t be a fucking idiot. Get a grip before you ruin your life. Chopping your dick off and calling yourself Susan does not make you a girl.

But I already feel cuter and more feminine after my dinner, I had soylent blended with 'nia 'cados and 'vark sauce uwu

You do know this meme surrounding soy had been debunked long before it became a meme right?

Holy fuck you're a faggot

Until you can unironically fap to trannys, I wouldn't bother attempting to transition. Babby steps my man, one step at a time.

good luck on your journey. god luck on my journey. kek. my personal seal will grant you safe passage through many miles of hostile territory.

How small is your dick? Do you have a twink body? Post pics of your ass. I want to jack off looking at it if it’s cute.

You know I could shit in your mouth and you would just fucking take it?

Change craft beer to Zima and you should be good to go

This. You will never eat enough soy in your entire life to make even slightly more feminine. See a doctor. Ideally a therapist sort yourself out first. Then decide if you want to go through with it.

transition into fertilizer by killing yourself.

wrong
my penis had shrank several millimetres since changing my diet and I'm 100% more irrationally emotional

Just kill yourself, you faggots all do it anyway after you hit 35.

bump

I doubt that diet will significantly decrease testosterone or increase estrogen but it'll certainly make you as bitchy as a woman because you'll feel like shit all the time from the massive deficit of important nutrients and food groups

Chop off penis and post pics

First explain why you won't go to a doctor about this shit