Subway

>Subway
>Doesn't even offer ranch dressing as a sauce

Hah, I can just go to my grandmas house and eat her deli meat with fresh cheese, put it on a WRAP which is better than that shitty stale bread, and have it with ranch, an Italian ranch wrap

Now tell me, why should I eat at Subway?

Other urls found in this thread:

subway.com/en-us/menunutrition/menu/breadsandtoppings
youtu.be/t7fywYUZqbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mad about ranch
>reddit spacing

IM preeeeeettty sure they do have ranch sauce there OP.

Chicken bacon ranch is a disgusting sandwhich but it does have ranch in the name for a reason

Because wraps are for fags

subways have ranch man

This
OP is and idiot
Stop reddit spacing

Ranch is retard sauce

chicken bacon ranch is the GOAT food combo. Sandwiches, pizza, pasta, you name it

>reddit spacing
>ive never been to reddit
>been spacing apparently reddit style on Veeky Forums for 15 years

They have a website you know.
subway.com/en-us/menunutrition/menu/breadsandtoppings
Finish off your sandwich or salad with one of our delicious sauces.
Choose from:
Chipotle Southwest
Light or Regular Mayonnaise
Ranch
Oil
Subway® Vinaigrette
Flavorful fat-free sauces:
Mustard
Vinegar
Sweet Onion
Additionally, your local Subway® restaurant may offer:
Barbecue
Buffalo
Creamy Italian
Golden Italian
Honey Mustard
Savory Caesar
Sriracha
Tzatziki Cucumber
Ranch isn't even under the "may offer" section, it's a universally available option.

>going to subway when you can go to quiznos

>I can just go to my grandmas house and eat her deli meat
L-lewd!

>Oldfag
>Still retarded

A year or so back lots of people started using reddit as an insult and which led to attempts to find different clues that someone was a reddit user, and for whatever reason it became a popular theory that reddit users make use of line breaks in their posts. I have no idea why anyone thought this was the case to begin with or why it caught on as a popular assumption after the first people to bring it up started talking about it, but that's how it is. If you want to not have people complain about reddit spacing just don't use double line breaks after post numbers or between the lines of your post.

Mine has ranch, though I prefer the creamy chipotle or the siracha sauce.

They all have ranch, OP's retarded.

>2 slices of meat

and thats why I don't go to subway anymore.

You can make anything subways makes cheaper. The only reason to go there is that its all made for you and there isn't any other place to go to.

It's called a fucking paragraph. Reddit spacing is a psyop.

every quiznos ive ever been to has the most disgusting people working there and it makes me never want to go back

I got a giftcard for subway for 25$
I get the meatball sub.
Itallian herbs n cheese, toasted with provolone.
green peppers, onion, jalapenos, banana peppers, parmesan and oregano

>yfw I always liked spacing my comments so others can read better but I stopped because of "reddit"

I sincerely doubt even half the users on Veeky Forums have enough of an education to know what that word means.

IS THAT PINEAPPLE ON A SUB

I don't eat at subway except when I'm craving a sandwich, and I can't go to my local place but I can fucking assure you subway has ranch.

>a year or so back people started using Reddit as an insult

Nigger what lol? You think people started using Reddit as an insult when you came to Veeky Forums or something?

When you think about it ranch is a really weird sounding word. Just say it out loud a couple of times. You'll get what I mean.

>Now tell me, why should I eat at Subway?
You shouldn't. Subway is shit. The only time to go to Subway is if you're on the road because it's ubiquitous and relatively unoffensive. If you find a DiBella's, however, go there.

But no sandwich shop should offer ranch as anything other than a dressing for a salad.

"reddit spacing" isn't a thing. The only people who bitch about it are newfags who are regulars at reddit.

I've been here since 2003 or 2004. No one ever gave a shit until very, very recently. Veeky Forums is not what it was, and never will be again.

>ranch

this

You're missing out. Ranch dressing is pretty good. It just doesn't belong on everything, and a little bit goes a long way.

Ranch pretty much only works on plain, seasoned, fried, or barbeque chicken.

I bet when you get in there she feels so fucking soft and amazing.

>2 sets of titties, not even including her back

I want her so fucking bad, I could bury my entire torso in her belly. Man, I bet she morphed her panties into a thong

No matter how hung you are, you'd never reach her vag.

I don't give a shit, I'm a deep diver man. I'm going in regardless.

Not to mention just fucking look at her, I can fuck any of her sweaty rolls instead and it'll feel just as good.

can we please just forget about subway? their sandwiches taste awful. just awful. most fast food at least tastes good, if you get their primo items.

I only like Subway since i really like the Sweet Onion and their Honey Mustard.

I'm in my 30s and have almost definitely been posting on Veeky Forums longer than you have. And yes, the "call people reddit" thing getting popular here is relatively recent, like in the past year or so.

youtu.be/t7fywYUZqbk

they have ranch. You shouldn't eat subway anyway because it's straight trash, a good local deli is always the best option

it's crazy how nonchalantly pedophilic this dude was. Surprised it took so long for him to get caught

I hate to break it to you, OP, but your grandmas deli meat doesn't exactly come with fresh cheese.

It's been at least a good 3 years. I know, time starts to pass like a blur once you're in your 30's.

>3 years
That's pretty close to a year or so.

>3 lines
>distinct separation (greentext - statement - concluding question)
>gets called reddit spacing

Alright, little lesson my friend.

That is NOT what you should consider "reddit spacing"

What I am doing right now is an example of RS.

I'm taking one paragraph with a single subject and I'm separating it with white-space between each sentence.

What OP did was just courteous line spacing between different formats/subject matters which is NORMAL.

This is not normal because it is completely obnoxious and just makes what I'm saying more difficult to process due to the awkward spacing.

You'd think with the line separation that the thought would be concluded, but each sentence is an extension to the previous.

Plebbitors do this for god knows what reason.

Learn the difference before you make a huge faggot out of yourself again.

>1 is only 1 number away from 3

Also here's evidence to support my claim. The peak for "reddit spacing" as a search term was in July 2017. Certainly the phrase wasn't invented in July 2017, but that peak was when it would become noticeable that lots of people were suddenly using that phrase.

Do you not understand what the "or so" part of "a year or so" means?

Well, you're not necessarily a total retard, per se.

>Plebbitors do this for god knows what reason.
People do that because the apparent wrapping of your text inside a reply box makes it look like those single line sentences are multiple line sentences.

>300% is like a totally acceptable approximation

>300%
Do you not understand what the "or so" part of "a year or so" means?

Pretty sure the claim had to do with "reddit" being used as an insult, not "reddit spacing" (which I've never understood and think is fucking retardedly autistic every time I see it written.

Plus or minus a few months.

No, that would be a year and change.

>this nigger is actually incapable of posting without dropping a tab before a single line

>dropping a tab

What did he mean by this?

>Surprised it took so long for him to get caught

Im not

>it's crazy how nonchalantly pedophilic this dude was. Surprised it took so long for him to get caught
He was really caught something like four years before his actual arrest, sounds like the FBI just took a long time before acting because he was being so stupid and sloppy that they knew they could get way more mileage out of their investigation over time than if they had acted immediately to bring charges against him.

>I came here during the SomethingAwful era
no you didn't

It got started on 8ch by divide and conquer shills trying to get 8ch regulars hating people who crosspost on Veeky Forums

This is literally a case of "I was there". It eventually spread over to Veeky Forums. The people calling anything "redditspacing" are always genuine newfags trying too hard to fit in, since the line spacing has not, ever, mattered on Veeky Forums and people just do whatever the fuck they feel like.

A lot of the

reddit

spacing

is simply because the default reply form is tiny and even resized moderately you end up naturally starting new paragraphs because it looks like you've written a paragraph, but once displayed on a full 1080p display it turns into a single line. The end.

Now I hope the newfags that read this can shut the fuck up about reddit spacing, but I know they won't.

They really don't though. They don't taste like much, but that's not the same as tasting awful. Subway is what it is. Boring, neutral, soft or soggy, but nothing tastes particularly awful. You can go there in a pinch and not want to throw up. That's what Subway is to me.

I also hate most fast food. Rotten Ronnie's, I can only eat maybe 4 times a year, and when I get halfway through my double quarter pounder w/cheese I want to die. Same with a Whopper. Wendy's sandwiches I can usually tolerate but I'd kill myself if I had to eat them regularly. Taco Bell is a temple of despair. But Subway? Yeah, you know you're getting a low-grade fast food sub, but you know what you're getting, and it doesn't make you want to vomit.

I grew up in and have lived in enough small towns to have tasted some really awful deli hoagies that I'd take Subway over, if it weren't for the fact that I knew the owners and knew they needed the business. I'm talking the kind of small town shop surrounded by forest that sells home-carved walking sticks with their deli, and their main sales are alcohol. But their meats are bottom-barrel and that's okay because at least you get to know your neighbor. But Subway can definitely be better than them.

Tfw worked at a subway for 6 months that didn't have tzaziki cucumber. Steak sandwich was always so empty feeling

>Now tell me, why should I eat at Subway?
Yes, OP, no matter what you do, your own sub, your local sub shop, your grandma's house, will always be better than subway. You will slice your tomatoes thicker, and use more than 1oz for the whole sandwich.

kill yourself redditor

You have to go back

Ever since they got rid of that Italian vinaigrette they can fuck off. It's been years and I'm still mad.

Yeah since everybody that works at subway is a fucking road scholar, right?

Why have ranch when you can have blue cheese?

t. plebbitor

now i really want subway

Because ranch tastes better and doesn't have chunks of solid food in it.

>Ranch dressing is pretty good.
No it isn't. I grew up with the stuff, and it's awful. It has one purpose, to make something that would be unpleasant to eat on its own tolerable. Stuff like baby carrots, raw broccoli, iceberg lettuce, the crusts of really bad pizza, and bar food snacks deep fried in dirty oil. It adds nothing to food that's actually good in the first place.

because on reddit one space does not actually equal a line break
so people do double space
and expose themselves
as reddit

You're probably reddit since you know that.

so what mother fucker wanna fight me??

Just knowing this much about reddit means that you are the problem

The innocent people that put logical breaks between different topics and just bystanders to your reddtism

You most certainly have not been here longer than me if you think calling people Reddit is a new thing. Fuck off.

My subway has ranch sux 2 suck loser haha

People have been whining about reddit for years.

People have only come up with the reddit spacing concept rather recently. People were posting with this spacing here way before people cared about whining about reddit

The days when people chose social media OR Anonymity are long behind us. Last time I spoke to a Redditor and he expressed a fear of the folks here was around 2014. While I appreciate how saying someone is from Reddit is a useful shorthand here for invalidating whatever they post as sjw bullshit it's become old meme, and isn't funny anymore. It's like asking u mad, bro?

The Reddit spacing meme is pretty new, yeah. Someone mentioned earlier in this thread that it was apparently double Veeky Forums crossposting, and I legitimately would not be surprised if that were the case. Regardless all the tards and actual Reddit transplants have taken it up and will repeat it until it inevitably dies in a year or maybe even 2.

fucking this, what a fag