McDonald's

Admit it, you love eating there & you genuinely think it's tasty.

But does it have the wendy's half pounder!?

Nope, suck a dick.

Thinly veiled crypto thread on Veeky Forums

Y

I don't know what it is, but these boxes are pissing me off something fierce. I suggest changing marketing tactics. Angering your prospective clientele a good practice.

We have KFC.....

Admit what? That I love eating there and genuinely think it's tasty?

You guys aren't cool. Go to Kentucky, Ohio, and Illinois tomorrow.

Their breakfast is the only thing worth a damn. And their coffee is legit.

Their burgers are trash, though.

Why are you trying to put Veeky Forums memes in Veeky Forums?

WHERES MY FUCKEN MCRIB

BIKCONEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yup. Am chef and I haven't met a chef I respected yet that wouldn't admit it has it's place. Eating there weekly is not good. But every month or two it tastes like nothing else.

I'm sure it's a child hood thing which is probably why I "respect" people who admit they like it to some extent because we share an upbringing. But the movie was totally right. It's a church. When I go eat at McD's I know I share something with everyone there - we settle. It's such a corporate, evil thing. But to create a consistent dining atmosphere like that is seriously an accomplishment that deserves respect.

I live there faggot

All I know is that when I was 120kg this was all that I ate but now I eat real food and I'm 60kg.
The maths speaks for itself.

How many Veeky Forums posters bother with lurking on Veeky Forums?

last time I had a cheeseburger I got genuinely sick

I went from eating mcdonalds every day to I haven't touched a fucking chinkburger in 10 years

Who knows what kind of lead poison shit they put in their mystery """meat""" these days.

God, no. McDonalds is where you eat if everywhere else is closed. I have standards.

I actually do like McD. It's really not bad for the low price

sup fellow link marine

Culver's is better

Coffee fr $1 any size is one of the best deals out there. I'll get one or 2 any time I'm going for a long drive. Drink the 1st one and pour the other one in my Yeti for later. Yummy. Great french fries, most everything else is pretty garbage. I am convinced, however, that their $1 sausage burrito has some insanely addictive chemical in it because I could eat those things all day if I'm not careful.

It's a solid, cheap place for a hungover breakfast if you're feeling lazy though.

I admit it.

Because the slippery slope is real.

This is true. If you want a burger you want a big greasy satisfying mound of food, with proper cheese and malt vinegar for your fries, culvers achieves this.

The thumbnail makes this look like a forearm tattoo.

From the thumbnail I thought that was an arm with a big tattoo.

This looks a bit like an arm with a tattoo, at least in the thumbnail.

I also this saw
I am the butterburger

You were hoping for a big fat tranny dick huh?

5 yr old me didn't even like eating there. The chicken nuggets are only almost edible if you find one of their HFCS sauces tolerable. But even then, its the sauce, not the absolutely bland fried chicken nugget which gets you to pay attention. The burgers are the worst. I once had a chicken sandwich from mcdonal that tasted ok, but that was mostly due to the ultra-fucked-with bacon material.

I'll admit this much: I have no idea why McDelusions is so famous. It's bad man. It's just bad. The fries are not good. The meat is not tasty. The bread is ... bread. So then what is left? Are you trying to say that they have better iceberg lettuce than those other guys? lol. It's crap, and it is not tasty. Go fuck your pandering self.

How much did they pay you to post this?

Not enough. That's how much.

I will always love their big macs desu

I'd be happy to do it for $5. It wouldn't take much effort.

It would seem that the tattooed forearm supposedly depicted in the thumbnail is but an illusion

I eat once a year at McDonalds to remind me just how bad it is. Why do I need to be reminded? Because I still crave it from time to time.

The best thing McDonald's has to offer.

Their buttermilk crispy chicken sandwich is godtier.

I haven't eaten at this shitty place since 2009

>3.82 MB
>what is run length encoding
>what is lossless image compression

>love
nah

I'll hit up a mcdonalds like once or twice a year and get a basic cheeseburger because I like the weird artificial taste sometimes. sort of like you might eat a twinky instead of an actual pastry on occasion.

I stopped eating at McD's almost 20 years ago. Never thought the food was tasty after the first bite or two, and didn't like the tired, thirsty way I always felt after eating it. Don't miss it at all. Fuck McDonald's.

Unfortunately I eat there a lot but it's garbage, don't kid yourself

It’s garbage. At least the ones around here are. The inside of the stores have a stench beyond imagination and the food is always lukewarm at best.
When it’s 11pm and I don’t wanna cook, Wendy’s is my choice. The spicy chicken sandwich is pretty damn good if you get them to not smother it in mayo.

To honor General Sergey Nazarov every Link Marine has to eat himself to near-death with pic related when he's made it. No exceptions.

Dunno, it's all gibberish to me. I'm just a cook.

Horrible. Poor, dirty, disgusting people making food for you that contains their bodily secretions. Nobody who isn’t cannon fodder eats at this germ-infested house of shit.

The only fast food places that I like going to are In-N-Out Burger and Jack In The Box.

In-N-Out has always been the top fast food with the highest standard of quality and I really respect that in recent years Jack In The Box has copied In-N-Out to the best of their ability. While Jack In The Box sandwiches have always been a step up over other fast food places, you really get the sense that they care when you walk into their clean updated stores and get your sandwich in an In-N-Out style basket and the sandwich is wrapped partially in a paper sleeve.

After I had stopped eating McDonald's for a while, eventually coming back to it made me extremely aware of just how absolutely garbage it is. It's easy to sucker yourself into thinking what you're eating is fine if you eat it regularly.

Honestly, it is what it is. I don't eat there unless specifically with friends who want to go there. No fast food is more than decent. Whataburger is okay. In-N-Out is bearable, but overhyped. Five Guys is like eating straight grease. Shake Shack is too damn expensive for mediocre food.