Oh look

Thanks, here you go. Have a good night

i didn't order this

Oh look my Krusty Krab pizza

Here's a 20. Bye!

my favorite phil collins song is two hearts what is yours

I can feel it coming in the air tonight
Oh Lord

WHERE IS MY DIET DR. KELP? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT THIS PIZZA WITHOUT MY DRINK?!

Kek. This thread triggers the CHEAPEST fucking losers.

>here’s a 20.00 have a good noght duh huh huh.

Seriously, most of you faggots are too subhuman for pizza even.

You know who else doesnt tip? Niggers.
For a bunch of alt right neet faggots you sure are a bunch of cheap no class faggot niggers.

>He doesn't know that one needs a drink in order to eat pizza.
Get woke.

Go get some grape soda at the corner store nigger.

Add some newport menthols

>tfw too poor to afford anything but frozen pizza
At least I add a bit of cheese, sausage, and onions to make something pretty decent.

"Sorry man, i don't support tipping, people needs a higher wage so that they don't have to depend on tips. Bu here, you can have a slice of my pizza as thanks"

If you dont support tipping, move back to europe & kys, you fucking nazi.

Here's my entire life savings, I hope you're happy now you little thief

>denying service workers tips instead of addressing the issue with policy makers
welp, might as well become a vigilante to address the violent crime issue

Serious question from a first worlder, do American pizza delivery drivers really say "plus tip", or is it just a meme?

not america (canadian), but they just tell us the price of the pizza and we just add a tip on top of that

I think that's why a lot of mom & pop places don't want to deal with the bullshit.
It's eighter dine in or pick stuff up. Tipping the owner if he does your stuff is wrong, you're not supposed to do that. I think I read that somewhere in Playboy or GQ when I was a little kid. Tipping the employees for stuff is different but if it's the owner then it's not necessary.

I got into a discussion about this with the owner of a local mom&pop joint on the same block where I live and none of us won. But it's true, you're not supposed to tip the owner of the place. That should looked as as insulting.