Why would you knowingly eat pedophile cp food?

Why would you knowingly eat pedophile cp food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t7fywYUZqbk
subway.com/en-us/menunutrition/menu/499footlongs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this fucking clown got loads of prime pussy and you never got any

I guess federal prison was worth all that prime pussy

>slaps faggot OP across the face with my slick, sauced-up, and meaty footlong in slow motion, getting some of it in his faggy mouth
>whisper, "that'll be five dollars"

>five dollars for footlong in 2018
>cost of time machine ride back to 2007 not included

youtu.be/t7fywYUZqbk

>yes
>yes, there is a time machine
subway.com/en-us/menunutrition/menu/499footlongs

>ordering a second hand footlong online

>or walk in and order it
>get this treatment for being such a fucking autist

The guy in the background could fit in the pants with Jared. Really makes you think

lol, holy fuck, what an absolute retard.
>Be extremely famous and wealthy massive sandwich franchise spokesman with life on easy mode who never has to do real work ever again because you autistically ate nothing but their food for a while and reversed your morbid obesity
>Talk extensively about being an active pedophile who has sex with children to a random female reporter you met when doing an interview for her
>Who is also a mother of two young children aged 10 and 11
>Repeatedly proposition said mother of young children and reporter for access to have sex with her children
He basically picked the one possible way to ruin an almost perfect and unbreakable luxury living arrangement. Out of all the different things you could do for pleasure I don't understand why he had to go with the most socially offensive and aggressively investigated and punished criminal pursuit in existence.
He could've just picked up a recreational drug habit (would just go to rehab if anyone exposed him on that).
Or used all that financial security and free time to pursue musical or artistic endeavors.
Or invested some of that money into interesting experimental business ventures like privatized space travel, like Elon Musk did with his internet startup money.

Because all your favorite Hollywood stars and politicians are pedos and no one cares.

>the most socially offensive and aggressively investigated and punished criminal pursuit in existence.
well, second only to tax fraud ...

For the latter maybe. I don't think tax fraud is more "socially offensive" than pedophilia though.

What on earth was going through his mind when telling this to a fucking REPORTER, of all possible persons? Was he expecting her to be all understanding and sympathetic?

Subway management and PR department must be bouncing off the walls right now, LOL!

Socially, no.

It apparently started when he made a very brief offhanded remark about "hot" middle school girls when talking to this reporter who interviewed him for her show. From there the reporter realized he was probably a pedophile and decided, instead of reacting openly to what he said with disgust, to pretend to be a secret pedophile herself. I guess Jared wrongly misinterpreted her lack of a negative reaction as evidence he could trust her, failing to consider someone like her could completely conceal their true feelings for the sake of collecting incriminating evidence on him like that.

>I don't understand why he had to go with the most socially offensive and aggressively investigated and punished criminal pursuit in existence.

He's jewish, FYI

Always wondered why pedophiles are so otherwise successful. I've noticed the same effect in furries, they always seem to have a good job and money and a nice car.

Cause they know they're perverts and want to make up for it? Because they need the power to get away with it? idk

when you're rich you have few if any limits on your behavior and it becomes harder and harder to find stimulating experiences