Why are White Americans so bland with their cooking?

Why are White Americans so bland with their cooking?

most white Americans are derived from The UK. They didnt season their food there and they didn’t learn to in America either. It’s pretty sad desu. Italian and French derived whites are usually based though.

White race is still the best race. Here's a traditional black people dish. The reason a lot of niggers are eating is because of us.

If you don't fry your turkey, you're a nigger no matter your skin color

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

About 62% of Americans in general have UK ancestry. There's a ton of French, German, Polish, and Scandinavian ancestry about. Oh and the Italians and the heritage they ruined.

The biggest issues were The Great Depression, WW2, and Lazy Housewives being supported by Housekeeping Magazines and Big Business. Soldiers coming home from war and drinking coffee made from latrine water and coal ash were more interested in banging their women than the fact that real food had been replaced by wieners in jello.

>white people
and they talk shit to the point of literal violence and systematic genocide
I'd like to to see them do shit all besides be cowards and snakes

Idk my parents are white but grew up in texas so like 80% of the food i learned to cook is dank tex mex

>when you throw stones in houses with broken windows

#1 killer of black people is salt

the UK has a long history of spice and herb usage. in fact the majority of our most traditional recipes are heavily spiced.

>seasoning their chicken with water
What?

it was historically difficult to get non-shitty ingredients in flyover land, post-ww2 the flyover population blew up at the same time that shitty canned/packaged food blew up and as a result midwestern white people food looked like pic related for a couple decades

>when you can't banter without escalating to extremely grave and inflammatory generalisations

White Californian here: this looks nothing like my Thanksgiving, but cute story, kiddo.

They're not. The ones who are are either old or never came to maturity. White people are always looking for the next "ethnic" fad. I am a halfbreed, with a Hispanic father, and I've never had any white people complain about my food. Oftentimes they've asked for recipes and such. But even my white mother used spices and herbs in her cooking, and made stuff like guláš, holubky, dill soup, and many other non-bland foods. Also, mac and cheese isn't bland, and neither is sprouts and greens, or turkey (although duck is much to be preferred).

>extremely grave and inflammatory generalisations
>statistics

>generalisation about white people
>???
>crime statistics
i'm sure you can fill in the gaps

I like America but please stop exporting your identity politics to the rest of the world. Just because your white boomers suck at cooking doesn’t mean ours do too. In fact, our boomers are great cooks.

hey wanna hear a joke
Why was the nigger man's brain the size of a walnut?

Because it was swollen!

>HURR DURR UK FOOD IS BLAND AND NO ONE SEASONS THEIR FOOD OVER THERE

You are literally as bad as the twitter nigger in op's pic and you should kill yourself.

lot of white people ITT who can't take the bantz

Don't fall for simple niggermemes, retard.

>QUANISHA! WATCHU GET FROM DA FOO BANK?

White people food literally means stuff that won't clog your arteries.
Blacks are notorious for having heart problems in their early 30's