I've only bought the cheapest bread that loses its sponginess after like 2 days...

I've only bought the cheapest bread that loses its sponginess after like 2 days. If I buy more expensive bread or bread from a baker do I still get that same problem? I eat maybe like 2 slices a day so it seems like a huge waste.

What about those anti-bacterial wraps?

>not exclusively buying Dave's bread and keeping it in the freezer

>Dave's bread
not everywhere is America, dude. Well, I assume it's american.

You could freeze it so it won't go off. But eh, what can you do

honestly the bread so cheap I just through it out, I barely make toast and mostly make a sandwich.
don't really care about it going off rather I would like i'd like spongy bread over a couple more days.

>not everywhere is america
>starts a thread about buying the cheapest garbage type imitation of american white bread
>literally nobody in america other than snap tards buy anything like that

The real irony is that europoors actually tend to have much better bread than the US, but it goes stale after a day if you don't eat it all.

>he's too stupid to Google it and realise OP isn't a euro

>europoors
guess again, m8.

>hahahahaha, they got me
>turns out they buy a shitty imitation of the worst kind of american bread because they don't have anything better of their own

"nice" bread doesn't taste any better than cheap bread and honestly likely makes no difference to your health

don't really care if it tastes better or is healthier I just want to know will it stay spongier longer.

Sure but probably won't stay as spongey as your brain cunt

>anti-bacterial wraps
Bread goes bad because of mold, which is a fungus. Fungi spores are always floating around you, everywhere, all the time, and can land in your bag of bread and start multiplying. Mold is not a bacteria, it is a eukaryotic cell, so anti-bacterial anything means fuck all in keeping your bread fresh (read: spongy) longer.

100% wrong

>American bread

Bread isn't an American invention m8, no matter how good or shit it is.

Your bread is full of sugar, you smelly obese cunt.

The only place that sells (((Your))) bread, is where young kids shop: the dessert section of a bakery.

Well if youre buying the OP pic I do not know what to tell you. Any bread that look like that not really food. it just calories with almost no nutrition idk why you even eat that unless really poor

Thank you for the information Mr. Mold.

They're also antifungal, though.

Good bread is going to go stale/moldy faster because it isn't full of the preservatives of industrial, ultra-processed bread.

keep it in the fridge

I doubt it because good bread never lasts more than a day or 2 before it's eaten up.

Bake your own bread

do ameritrash really believe this? my bread can survive a week on the counter until I go to buy more

I find more expensive brands are generally better quality and last longer. If you're a single guy a loaf of the lowest quality is a little pointless because it'll go stale too quickly. It's best to get a medium tier brand imo

I'm willing to bet that bread is either not good in the qualitative sense, or it's something dense like pumpernickle.

At only have two slices a day, I'd stop buying it altogether. Make a couple of plain unleavened pancakes (just flour water and salt) if you really need to consume some flour.

yeah, not a bad idea. I do like a simple white bread, pickle, prosciutto, mayonnaise and goat cheese.

Kinda miss being in Japan because of the half loaves.