How come she is attractive to me...

How come she is attractive to me? I cannot determine a reason and I am not sure if it's because she is brown thus therefore naked or if it is because she's a total feminist and I have the hots for feminist women. What is wrong with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDwXVUkabng
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because you wantto fuck mnms lol

>thus therefore

>because she is brown
>therefore naked

>arms and legs are white

fuck a bowl of m&ms idk bro lmao

you're a cuck

it's anthropomorphized and has female characteristics.

All it takes is a vague feminine outline and you can find yourself attracted even to murderous xenomorphs. This is a biological instinct programmed into you by evolution. If you didn't find the female form attractive you wouldn't breed with them. Failure to breed means your genetics don't get passed on. Literally you have no other choice than to find the female form, or things reminiscent of it, attractive simply for darwinistic/natural selection reasons.

improved

It's because you can't have her. She has standards and you will never meet them.

Green M&M you might have a chance with on a drunken night, but that just dulls her allure.

youtube.com/watch?v=uDwXVUkabng

That's enough internet for one day

>I have the hots for feminist women

>dulls her allure
but green m&ms are literally aphrodisiacs

having a girl who's all about women's empowerment moaning while you fuck her like meat is hot user

You got that chocolate loving jungle fever.
Lusting after thrusting against that Brillo pad.

Finding feminist women attractive is wrong. Finding the idea of dominating one is not. Prone-bone, no lube. Enough liquor in my system so I'm fairly hard but it takes half an hour to cum.

But she's not naked, she's wearing a candy coat you silly

>dom/cold = feminist

There. Now she's naked.

BLUE BOARD

looks like a circular shop of slit

You're a nigger.

And this, class, is the reason why traps aren't gay.

I am into feminist woman because of how confident they are and how independent they are. They are the type of gal that would personally demean you to where they would get you on your stomach and fuck your ass with a strap-on and no, that's not gay, that's just knowing your place. You see there are many different kind of people in this world and some people are those who fuck others because they feel a sense of pride in knowing that they took from someone that which they do not have while others are out there yearning to be the submissive little bitch they are. And no, this wouldn't make a cuck either since it has been proven in the past that it is those in the submissive role of the relationship that is likely to cuck their partners, well, unless all partners are involved in that fetish in which case it turns into a swinger party. Now shut the fuck up, little bitch, slap me some more, and let me chow down on those big beautiful nuts of yours so I could eventurally marry you and end up dating someone else on the side thus making you one big massive cuckold.