Is it possible to have freedom, be good, and be happy? Or can I only choose two?

Is it possible to have freedom, be good, and be happy? Or can I only choose two?

Only if you're physically attractive.

Freedom to be good is happiness.

But it's lonely. Can one really be happy if they refuse duty and pursue truth?

The question posed is really this, is it possible to be happy?

/thread

Sure, but what does it cost?

This, if "good" is defined by the principles set by a God.

How?

im free, good, physically atractive and unhappy. Theory debunked , sorry user.

Yes. There are only your standards and morals. You choose to take what makes you happy and living by your own values makes you righteous in the only sight that matters -- your own. At the same time, you are free to do anything because there is no fixed, universal morality.

the bible? kek

Goodness? What place does goodness have in this world? Better to be great than good, better to be cruel than kind

He said possible not guaranteed

How many women have you slept with and how long ago has it been since you last did so?

Best to be so devastatingly powerful you can afford to be good!

Perhaps the sacrificial aspects are relative?

why is happiness a function of sex?

That is not what I am implying, I am questioning your supposed attractiveness as it is that everyone believes that they are greater than average in attractiveness (which is of course impossible)

Not sure why you posted Nietsche. Nietzsche denies freedom, subverts the good, and discards happiness.

0. Im afraid of people in real life, when a woman approach me i just run away. Thats one of the reasons im unhappy, i need to connect with people, but my social phobia gets on the way.

But im not being delusional, a lot of people commented (girls included) that im attractive or really good looking. And is really easy for me to get nudes from random girls i meet in websites used to learn lenguages,some they even say they fell in love with me, and i dont think It is because im really good at talking with women...

are you able to be friends with males or are you afraid of everyone?

I have male friends, cant complain about that. I just have problems meeting new people, and its worse with women

You can choose to be free, you can choose to be good, but happiness does not depend on you. Even Aristotle admitted it.

>happiness does not depend on you

literally the opposite

woah...