Do you test out random pubs/restaurants in your city or you just follow some kind of online review, Veeky Forums?

Do you test out random pubs/restaurants in your city or you just follow some kind of online review, Veeky Forums?

I don't wear hats, but if I did, those seem like the best type to go with

the soy crown

I like to try new places spontaneously
too many negative online reviews have been written by people who have petty or ulterior motives for doing so, you can never really take them at face value

go ahead, soymen already ruined the fedora, why not ruin another classic hat?

I just wait a bit and listen to word on the street about a place, it helps that I've got friends/acquaintances in the restaurant business so I can usually get the industry info on a place.
I take internet reviews with an enormous grain of salt because most yelpers are the types that either love everything or hate everything.

t. soyboy

>heh....he thinks he can just be subversive with memes.....

I live in a one horse town with one restaurant and one saloon. Both are great and owned by great people.

i never read reviews really. its always really picky people.
just scroll through pictures of the interior, food, and drinks and you should be pretty good at making a judgement on a place

I don't like hats but they are a tool. I live the high desert mountains and I wear a cowboy hat, extremely useful.

i look at their menu. online reviews are a scam, every restaurant owner/workers have their aunt or whatever give them good reviews on facebook and yelp

I don't go outside.

Maybe one or a handful of reviews will be friends, but the majority of them are just retards.
>1 star based on service
>1 star based on a particular dish that wasn't made the way they like
>1 star for including gluten even though hubby asked them specifically not to
>1 star because they couldn't serve Thai curry without coconut milk
List goes on. Reviews are good to just make sure the establishment exists and isn't a Cambodian sex dungeon, but ignore everything else

Both. I check out reviews to see what's new, then the next time I feel like going out to dinner, it's random what I'm hungry for.

I wear a flatcap but that's because I work in the countryside outdoors all the time in rural England.

Hats are like camouflage to me. Normally, I never wear hats. When necessary to fit in, it becomes part of fitting in the the local customs and traditions. If you're scamming cowboys, wear a cowboy hat, golfers, wear some golf hat, hipsters favor the retarded trilby (but insist on calling them fedoras) I hate those fucking things. Frat bois got their bro hats, depending on what uni it is. One must be flexible with ones camouflage, so that it matches the locale, and target in play.

It's not been too long since flat caps were in last so you risk looking like you are out of touch unless you are this bloke
Speaking of whom, I do a lot of tourism work, was thinking about trying to pick up hedgelaying as a trade for the off season, do you reckon that's feasible.

?*

i wear a wool one in winter when i plan to be outside for a little while. my ears don't usually get cold and i'm almost completely bald on the very top, so... it works.

t. lizardman

We call those piss cutters in my state. Which I suppose is some sort of transition from cheese cutter like they call it in NZ.

Hats of any type usually only look bad on people who are overly thin or fat or well, just ugly.

In what way does a flatcap help in this situation? Other then it seemingly beein ga popular hat among farmers, but why?

Not him but it's light weight, yet made out of wool with a liner so it keeps you warm. It's usually treated and wool is pretty water resistant anyway. The brim of the cap keeps rain, sun, etc out of your face and eyes while not being so big that it obscures your vision.

>It's usually treated and wool is pretty water resistant anyway so it's waterproof.

a guy at my work wears a hat like that
he reminds me of that episode of south park with the frozen man from 1996

When I attend union meetings there is always at least one person wearing a hat like this.

Clothing of any type usually only look bad on people who are overly thin or fat or well, just ugly.*

Literally only a step above fedora tier