Waheeey! Me mate smithster is coming over tonight to watch the football, can anyone recommend any recipes?

Waheeey! Me mate smithster is coming over tonight to watch the football, can anyone recommend any recipes?

I usually eat Jamie Oliver's 30 minute meals but I want somethin posh tonight.

Me and smithster might sneak a few cheeky carlings in and play a few rounds of fifa, smithster ignoring the no tap ins rule hahaha what a melt!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8-rj3gVOAnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you a souf or norf fc supporter?

>>/pol/160839928

youtu.be/8-rj3gVOAnM

make some nice special fried rice

Souf for life

Best British food lads. None of that curry halal shit.

Ahmed is me favourite player m8 show racism the red card

Any recipes lads?

GOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!

kick it in!

I was gonna make an American football version of this meme but then I remembered no one watches it or cares about it.

>not playing halal beheading 2018

You got a slow-cooker or pressure cooker? Make some roast beef it’s easy and delicious. If you crank it up to high it can be done in 4 hours. All you have to do is get a fatty cut of beef, sear it good in a pan, deglaze the pan with some cheap beer, get some veg of your choice cut into chunks, and throw it all in the cooker with some Worcestershire, mustard, a couple smashed garlic cloves, black pepper, and thyme. I also like to add cumin and star anise but you might not have those. A really filling and flavorful meal that requires little skill or hands-on time.

Waheeey, thanks m8 me and the smithster in for a cheeky treat tonight!

Looks special

Looks special

orchestrated /pol/ fuckery

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with Kay doing it her way AND WHAT'S THIS - OH SHE'S JUST POPPED A BUNCH OF TESCO VALUE SAUSAGES IN THE OVEN, A BEAUTIFUL START! SHE'S MAKING A CURRY SAUCE, IS SHE MAKING A REDUCTION? NO, SHE'S GONE FOR THE STUNNING CURRY POWDER IN WATER! WHAT A SAVE!!! SHE'S BURNING RICE IN A WOK WITH VEGETABLE OIL!!! OH AND WHAT IS THIS?!?! OH BEAUTIFUL IT'S HER AUTISTIC KID FOR A TASTE TEST!!! HE'S ABSOLUTELY LOVING THIS GOURMAND CUISINE!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLL

Back o da net

Enjoy