Welcome to America

I'll take an order of chicken gizzards and gimme $40 of diesel on pump 3.

I'd like the catfish

just this quart of 10w-30 and a shrimp basket, please.

oh no, so sorry, we just had a family of 4 come through here and we are all out catfish.
plenty of gizzards though, how about some fried crawfish instead?

chicken livers would be a better choice

I'll take an order of fried shrimp and a box of 7.62 x39. do you happen to carry 8mm Mauser?

We used to call in orders to the gas station down the street. Chicken gizzards and jalapeño cheddar corn dogs. Maybe pick up some cajun boiled peanuts too

10w-30? i'd be surprised if your manual doesnt suggest 5w or are you a poorfag with an old car?

les bon temps mais non?

No sir we do not, but if you head down east 3 blocks and make a right, theres an ammo store right before the elementary school. Mention us and receive 10% off.

richfag with an old pickem up truck. it's paid for. the best kind to own.

T-thanks you too.

>put flavour on the part you dont eat
Why don't you season your banana peel while you're at it

I wish I could find boiled peanuts for sale up north here. Ideally raw peanuts and cook them myself but fuck if anyone sells raw peanuts.

go check the fuckin chink market. thank me later.

no problem, my kids are homeschooled!
have a blessed day.

anyone notice the one customer?

They’re pretty good but nothing special. Boiled peanuts are worth trying of you happen to find yourself in Appalachia during the summer time when every hillbilly and his mother is selling them by the side of the road, but I wouldn’t make a trip just for the peanuts.
>t. Southerner

>Louisiana
Uh no. Heres actual louisiana food:
Taken aboard the steamboat Natchez in 2016.

It's boiled with seasoning in the water. The flavor soaks in.

Children should learn to close their mouths when adults are speaking.

oh gosh, the south is offended again

I was hunting ptarmigan a few weeks ago and when we were cleaning our kill my friend almost threw away the pluck before I stopped him. I was horrified to say the least.

southern cuisine is inherently better fare than it's northern counterparts.

>Louisiana
I love it when the ill informed pretend to know about us. We're a french province that deals mostly with the mother cuisine. Fried shit is only for the droves of tourists, like how hawaai serves only pina coladas and coconuts. if you wanted Fat fried death food, you should have said Texas or some other nowhere state like Dakota.

whats wrong with gizzards and diesel?

gizzards are nugget tier good and diesel is more "green" than gasoline which I thought all you cucked countries cared about

tundra master race or yet another fordfag?
god dont tell me you were stupid enough to buy a chevy/gmc are you?? oh no.....you didnt...you bought a fucking RAM LMFAO@URLYFE.

Best fried chicken I ever had came from a gas station in North Carolina.

Then why do southerners eat so much more shitty fast food than the rest of us?

>jalapeño cheddar corn dogs
why have i never heard of this before this sounds fucking great

Yeah I much preferred the liquid grease filled pastries I get at service stations in Europe

Northfag, but because New Englanders got booty blasted that the South tried to do their own thing, utterly obliterated the South's infrastructure, occupied them for 30 years, kept economic development from them until WWII, and this caused a huge problem of cultural and generational poverty.

1977 chevy custom deluxe. dad gave it to me years ago. easy to work on and maintain

>I wish I could find boiled peanuts for sale up north here. Ideally raw peanuts and cook them myself but fuck if anyone sells raw peanuts.
Ideally green peanuts, not raw, the latter being dried mature peanuts.

Green peanuts are for those who understand. We will get them here in Florida, in the season, for like only a couple of weeks, and they're spendy, maybe taking like $15 of peanuts to make a single 3qt batch.

If you want raw kind, the cheap kind, you're going to get similar results from the canned variety you can buy anywhere.

OP, Im surprised there's no boudin balls if that is truly Louisiana.

>
>>put flavour on the part you dont eat
If they were boiled green peanuts, you do eat the immature peanut part that lines a green shell.
Waffle? Ziti? That looks about half real Lousiana food and half Golden Corral bad buffet. Not a single thing on that make is distinctive menu items from Louisiana, either, aside from that French bread to the left.

theres a correlation with IQ and food.

>Veeky Forums is now roleplaying as gas station cashiers and customers

What happened?

7.3l diesel made by international was the fucking apex of reliability you blithering idiot

gas station boudin is god tier

>International
>Ever being anything but shittier Detroit alternatives

Hey, don't knock it. We've got a chain called Golden Pantry that has great biscuits and chicken gizzards and hearts.

they must move a lot of product, most fried food sections are dried out food deserts

There's a new gas station that opened up near my house and they serve Shwarma. The lamb is turning on the spit and it's like 3 feet away from the slurpee machine. It's so weird.

whats the problem?

based

I wish it were more common where I live, here you can sometimes get those tornado things and hotdogs, maybe some pizza if you go to a Flying J.
The only place I know of where you can actually get hot food is a locally run place, I used to get a bag of wings and jalapeno poppers for breakfast every day on my way to work.

Diesel implies you're driving some fuckhuge pickup truck, which all get shit mpg no matter what.
Basically its just coastie tards ripping on nothing, as usual.

I like to get the giant fried potato wedges from Chesters Fried Chicken insidd the gas station

Two Beef BBQ burritos please.

I'd like some brown balls, two brown lumps, and a brown cylinder.