Visit the states

>visit the states
>go to the pharmacy
>see this
do americans actually eat this or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/news/features/tide-detergent-drugs-2013-1/
businessinsider.com/walmart-locking-up-african-american-hair-products-2018-1
thetruthaboutcancer.com/america-worst-food-quality-safety/
youtube.com/watch?v=sOnRrA6f0sE
snopes.com/2017/12/12/philadelphia-bulletproof-glass-racist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, niggers steal it.
nymag.com/news/features/tide-detergent-drugs-2013-1/

Are you literally retarded or something?

It's nigger money you fucking bong

If you are not trolling, you are in a bad part of a Major US city.

You should see the baby formula aisle

sorry we don't consider monkeys part of society
I'm visiting New York city

All of NYC is a bad part of a major US city

did you go to a super ghetto store? I have literally never seen that. Maybe its just a coastie thing. You will definitely never see these in flyover outside black neighborhoods

You were in an area with a high black population. Everything has to be locked up, bolted down, or kept behind glass for them not to fuck it up for steal it. They are the reason we have our awful fucking crime rates.

Pic fucking related.

They have it in my bumfuck town in very rural TN.

NYC is a giant fucking trash can. Please don't judge us off of that fucking place. You prolly had to fly into Newark too then. Fuck that's a bad first impression.

Which state,city are you in?
Is the area mostly black because that would explain it

>New York city
Of all places in the US why visit NYC?

Walmart is currently being sued over that pic

>I'm visiting New York city
That's not Manhattan I think. I can't imagine anywhere that the crime is so bad that they would design shelves like that or put alarms on $5 large items that are hard to hide like that. Makes no sense to me.

>tfw your own countrymen are so retarded, posting laundry detergent in Veeky Forums is acutally a legit thread

And they will win, unless the courts have lost all sense of reason (possible). Walmart uses a program to decide what items are high risk for shoplifting. The program just looks at inventory losses from suspected theft and makes decisions for each location based on history.

well that's odd because those aren't walmart price tags

Is this California? I hate california

businessinsider.com/walmart-locking-up-african-american-hair-products-2018-1

Happy now?

Wouldn't surprise me. Amerifats seem totally oblivious to how horrific their diet is.
thetruthaboutcancer.com/america-worst-food-quality-safety/

>Go to Philidelphia
>See this

>pharmacy
>sells pharmaceuticals
>sees laundry detergent
>do Americans really eat this?
Stop being retarded on purpose

What did Seattle mean by this?

Therapy tax for those who turn into sip faggots.

why even have a fucking store with aisles at this point?
just ate it general store style with everything behind the counter.
niggers will still find a way to steal i’m sure though

>black people are the problem
>turns on news
>sees mass shooting by white

Yeah sure black people are the reason your tindies are locked up. ever think it's to stop you from eating too much amerilards?

>Mass shooting by a Hispanic
>Just like Elliot Rodger was Asian
Both are as White as Obama our first 'black' president

its simple. You return the bottles to the correct recycle facility and you get your ten dollars back.

Well except you don't.

No, the media blew up a joke.

But people do steal detergent like crazy. Its something everyone needs and is harder too track than money is.

This. It's also why baby formula is a high theft item.

We're just overachievers in that 99.99% of us just get jobs and who's left dedicates 15 minutes to killing more people than the average armed-robbery-American kills in a lifetime.
Setting timetables and goals is not an African strong suit.

yep, can confirm. the stores in my area also lock up shaving blades and baby formula milk because nigs and spics use these items as their own form of cryptocurrency. it's weird. my local grocery store also locks up all the liquor now too. homeless people were probably stealing and trading for cash or just getting shitfaced.

But it's worth like no money at all. Even in Australia it costs next to nothing.

different pic tho

it's medicine that turns you into a downy if you drink it

Laundry detergent is the most shoplifted item in stores as it is expensive and easily flipped

>lift here for product
>monitored for theft

Fucking hell, so glad I don't live in an inner-city shithole.

$15 per 2kg item does not seem a good steal to me. You'd be lucky to smuggle three of those out undetected, then after selling them at a markdown you've barely broken $40. Each bottle is also going to last each customer at least two weeks, and that's if they have a large family.

Where I live we only have deodorant and cough syrup behind plastic barriers that you have to lift to access the product, they don't have the electronic tags though.

That is the point. You don't steal the $500 TV, you steal 25 $20 containers of detergent. Your drug dealer is willing to take $40 in detergent because he doesn't have to spend his money on that. You also can save yourself money by stealing it as well. Same thing happens with food stamps/EBT. Drug trade deals with more than just cash.

I still don’t understand why it was called liquid gold… If it’s not being used as a reagent then what’s the point?

NYC is literally the safest major city in the US

You only steal one or two every few weeks from each store. And if you are buying other items at the same time, most cashier's and AP won't pick up your stealing anything when you show up every other week.

Then you don't sell it, you trade it for other things you need from people.

You can't have these in Philadelphia anymore because bullet proof glass is racist.

did they actually end up banning those?

Only on Thursdays.

no u don't u dipshit
it's a tax not a deposit

I'm surprised you beat St Paul. I'm also surprised Austin beat you.

it costs like 20 dollars for a big jug.

for people to whom that is a gram or two of weed, that is a lot of money.

Bon appétit!

wa la

I hope this meme is still going. Knowing that people are eating bleach and having a miserable time feels good.

>tfw this shit hasn't happened in my state yet
>but it could
I see more and more black people every time I go to my neighboring city.

>Go to Philidelphia
There's the problem, gotta be one of the worst cities in Burgerland. Hope you made it home ok

This was funny for like 5 minutes in passing but we really do need to eradicate white people from the face of the Earth, nobody should waste food like that

I live in a nice predominantly white affluent neighborhood but even so the black population is still higher than the national average and places like walmart family dollar and a few grocery stores... Yeah. They lock up high end detergent, baby formula, razors, and condoms.

*psst*
The conversation has moved on.
Do try and keep up.

Don't worry they aren't gonna stop with gum anymore

no, laundrey detergent has been the most stolen product for a couple of years.
although some retards did eat the pods for internet fame

You don't live in America if the grocery stores sell liquor.

Plenty of grocery stores in America sell liquor. What are you talking about? I would know, I live in one of the only states where you actually cannot buy liquor at a grocery store.

*psst*
>go to pharmacy next to school
>get shot

that depends on the state.

Any decent state lets you buy liquor at the grocery store.

>twizzlers aren't locked up.
Hmmm wonder why? Lol

mah nigga jawn

Fake News! King county is the capitol of this nanny state. That money is being thrown into slush funds to pay for abortion clinics/hiv treatments/refugee centers.

Sup, Penn! love your state but Philly sucks

Not Pennsylvania, Utah. The Mormons here only allow us to buy alcohol in liquor stores. And to top it off, the beer we can buy in grocery stores has to be watered down to 3.2% ABV. It is actually easier and cheaper to get drugs than a bottle of liquor in Sundays.

PA is the same with state run liquor stores. We didn't get Sunday sales until about 10 years ago and even then only the bigger stores are open

It passed the vote and it's on the state liquor control board to either accept it or come up with an alternative by 2021. And when all the Asian liquor stores leave the black neighborhoods, they'll cry again they have to travel so far for food because no business in their right mind wants to be there.

I feel your pain, we got Sunday liquor sales 15 years ago or so. It was awesome rooming with a liquor store employee and having pot dealers come over to trade weed for stolen booze on Sundays.

When I visit my senpai in Penn, I always get a hotel near a restaurant with booze and get a buzz before visiting, and hammered afterwards.

>It passed the vote
The fucking audacity of Democrats.. Do they believe that business owners wanted to install bulletproof glass? They had no choice from all the robberies! They live in a whole different world I swear. I hope those lawmakers pay for all the robbery and assault thefts in the future.

Imagine it now. A world without "liberals".

There are cities in this country that need to be nuked from orbit. Movies like Robocop were meant to be satire, not honest prophecy; you should not need bullet-proof glass to sell fast-food, nor should you need laws protecting minorities from bulletproof establishments.

I would shit my pants if there was no bulletproof glass in this situation. Anyways, I hope all businesses leave these neighborhoods. They don't deserve any food or service.

youtube.com/watch?v=sOnRrA6f0sE

Utah migrants are the reason liquor store hours are so shitty in Idaho, although I don't particularly mind having to deal with dedicated liquor stores since it keeps the prices low.

>you should not need bullet-proof glass to sell fast-food
Behold: Chicago Style Pizza

Seperation of church and state needs to work both ways. No law should be able to be placed for reasons of religion.

In a sense, yes, in another sense, it was just common population voting a particular way. There's nothing that says the area has to sell alcohol whatsoever, we have dry counties around the nation.
It's fucking dumb but there's no good solution to that.

why do so many inner city people feel so damn oppress by windows?

Because anything that stops a nigger from being a nigger is considered racist, and they must be allowed to be as criminal as they want without repercussion.

>nymag.com/news/features/tide-detergent-drugs-2013-1/
snopes.com/2017/12/12/philadelphia-bulletproof-glass-racist/

>linking to Snopes
Thank you for Correcting The Record.

Thanks for the information Soros ;^)

I don't get it
if the blacks hate the asians so much for starting up businesses in their neighborhood
why don't they start up businesses themselves?
just pool their money together and buy a commercial plaza
that's what the Koreans did when they first moved to Los Angeles

>why don't they start up businesses themselves?
That involves working, and niggers don't work

>“We want to make sure that there isn’t this sort of indignity, in my opinion, to serving food through a Plexiglas only in certain neighborhoods,” Councilwoman Bass said.
Sounds a whole fucking lot like "That shit is racist" and a whole lot less like "We have legitimate reasons for wanting to ban these"
There is absolutely no reason to ban the use of bulletproof plexiglass dividers anywhere. At all. Period.

I don't get it
if the blacks hates the asians so much for opening businesses in their neighborhood so much
why don't they start up their own businesses?
they can just copy what asians do, just start a group, pool their money together, and buy a lot
seeing how they're black they can even take credit for this idea