What kinds of jarred foods do you like? I'm thinking specifically in the family of olives...

What kinds of jarred foods do you like? I'm thinking specifically in the family of olives, pickled cucumbers and peppers, maybe some sardines and smoked oysters (usually canned, but very similar categorically), etc.

OP here. Foods you eat out of the jar or can, I guess.

Pepperoncini are fantastic and versatile
I like pickling my own daikon, onions, and eggs

checked

this restaurant near me puts pickled onions on gyros. it's fantastic

A must for random snacking throughout the day

Pickled onions. My old man got me on to them and they're fantastic.

>(((kosher)))

I buy the kalamata olives in your pic as well as their green unstuffed olives.

Olives, sundried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, and marinated artichokes.

boycott israel
don't buy (((kosher))) products

Spicy mechouia salad from Tunisia thanks to a fellow tunisian former coworker.

Godspeed, Ons!

what is in this? i'm pretty sure i can easily find something like this

t. SE michigan

This shit is amazing, despite it being a days worth of literally everything in just one sausage.

It's grilled hot peppers in safflower oil, season with tomatoes and spices (l was told caraway and coriander, never tasted anything like that). I'd say look for ethnic stores.

Sardines, anchovies and kippers
Claussen pickles
Live sauerkraut
Green olives

ajvar

Capers and pickled herring.

i live about 15 minutes from the highest population of arabic/middle eastern people in the US. i could probably find this at the supermarket. if there's one type of food you can get almost anywhere around here, it's middle eastern/Mediterranean.

speaking of, preserved lemons. makes one of the best and simplest chicken dishes i've ever had. just cut up the lemons, add whole garlic cloves, butter, season, and cook with your choice of chicken.

i got a $12 jar of pickled string beans from whole foods and i only moderately regret it

Ma man.
Also

Get the real shit, not some "Muh kosher tip"

Olives, pepperocinis, pickles, pickled beans, beets, asparagus and carrots.

Pepperocini master race

>mild

weak. the macedonian spicy ajvar is the best.

That sounds pretty good. I'll have to keep an eye out for these.

Pepperoncini, capers, pickled mushrooms, olives, pickled okra...

>non gmo
hippie chips

>pickled herring
This.

Ooo, I like this contribution.

checked

Are these boiled in the jar? I like Claussen for the *crunch*

Eat a ton of pepperoncini to relieve constipation. Sip the brine to chase liquor shots or just to enjoy and to relieve constipation. Pickles can be substituted but you have to eat more of them.

Low IQ fat ass detected.

They don't produce this stuff anympre so you have to find it in stores that have it in stock or pay too much for it online. Absolutely delicious but you gotta eat it in moderation cause its strong flavor.

Get a jar of these yellow chili peppers and combine it with a jar of Clausen spear pickles in a tupperware container and let them set in a couple hours in the fridge and you get spicy pickles. Adjust the pickle brine to chili brine according to personal preference. I like this with roast beef sandwiches.

Forgot my image.

Where did you find boy sminem cool? Are you a Bernd?

Heard about it but never had ajvar. What's it like?

doesn't kosher just mean that it has garlic?

I have those exact Kalamatas right now.

Capers (and caper berries)
Pickled onion
Sundried tomatoes (varies A LOT in quality sadly, so find a good brand)
Pickled carrot can be pretty good too
Marinated Garlic
Marinated Artichoke

No, it means that a Rabbi works in the factory and he baptises your food for you.

that dude didn't only lose the genetic lottery, it looks like he forgot to enter and just got what was left over.

He has a long career ahead of him of playing elves in films. Frankly, I'm jealous.

Imagine explaining that to the police sketch/composite artist.

He still looks happier than me.

>Imagine explaining that to the police sketch/composite artist.
kek