I am in Mexico right now eating fish tacos every single day

I am in Mexico right now eating fish tacos every single day.
Love them but getting sick of them.
What should I go for next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VLxl1UeuwHY?t=811
eater.com/2017/6/27/15877242/best-food-mexico-city-where-to-eat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sand.

Tacos al pastor, enmoladas, tamales, idk there's a lot of to try..

Pork tacos.

Pizza

chicken taco

Are those bottles filled with semen?

Tap water

My friend bush his teeth with tap water because of habit when we were visiting. He spent nearly a week shitting everywhere.

Do people really consider these dirty spics human?

We are talking about Mexico not India

What is a good tamale supposed to be like? I've had them at local Mexican restaurants and they're dry, blame, and/or a chore to eat. I feel like writing them off as a whole is unfair

they should not be dry, they are steamed for god's sake

If you get a dry blame tamale the best thing is to put it in a bowl of mexican stew or soup like a pozole with some sour cremen

what's the difference

this website has ruined me

how do you mean?

If you have to ask, you can't afford it

2 coke bottles filled with stale cum obviously

Is horse semen cheaper in mexico?

Who's that qt?

2003 called it wants its joke back

luisa zissman

Pepitas from the old lady in the side of the road or pork carnitas on corn tortillas and extra lime on the side

had it been India he would have gone to the designated street

>mother of 3
>lover of 3 horses
what did she mean by that?

Jokes on you , all streets are designated in india

Chinese food in Mexico. It has a unique and interestingly delicious take if you find a decent place the locals recommend.

Also not sure what part of Mexico you're in, if you're eating fish tacos every day are you in Baja?

There are many coastal cities in Mexico with good seafood, from North to South nigga.

Birria.
If you go to an establishment, ask for a bowl and a stack of tortillas so you can make the tacos yourself.

And if you can find them, look for prickly pears (cactus fruit) theres two varierties; one is called pitaya and the other is called tuna.

>pitaya and the other is called tuna.
These are fucking great fruit.

OK whats that stuff in the bottles OP

lol calm down Pajeet

Your mom's semen.

Try Fajitas.

Looks like horchata. A sweet drink made from rice

>makes joke abouth something thats actually true
>"plz go bak to pol u racists!!!!"

Mexico is huge and varied you fuckwit. What state are you in?

still would

I would be more concerned with how stale the joke is and how if it is still funny to you, you might be of a certain age that /pol/ is still appealing. I think it's more of a friendly suggestion of other boards to try on Veeky Forums!

she is very old and on her last leg ;'(

Ceviche, OP

Tacos al pastor. Also tlayudas

GIVE EM CHORRO FARTS

what did he mean by this

EL BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

RIP Jizzus

OP here, sorry I went to dinner and had pork stomach.
The bottles are full of camping milk.
Frozen

Choriqueso tacos
Gorditas
Those frozen milk popsicles with fruit in them

And wash it down with plenty of Azul and Sol

Go to an old woman who sells them from a stand

You suck, dude. How far south are you? Try different rando restaurants and see what they serve. If near the coast, go for grilled whole fish, seafood soups, shrimp prepared different ways, octopus, etc.
also go to markets and try street food. Fried stuff is always delicious.
If you’re near Puebla get a cemita. I doubt you are.

>dat cheese

Thats actually cabbage , mexicans put it on everything

menudo

It looks like that Oaxacan string cheese

Lmao it's not politically incorrect to acknowledge that India has a massive public defecation problem

those fucking things are so good, get the fried chicken with chipotle peppers mmmm

No, it looks like shredded cabbage. Leave your comfort zone, plebfuck.

You are literally fucking wrong nigger. That dude is right.

1996 called they want you back

Its cabbage, deal with it. You don't know what you're talking about.

No, it's not, deal with it.

I'm having a lot of trouble dealing with it, honestly. Because, I don't remember the last time I saw green parts of Oaxacan cheese being served for public consumption, as seen in the photo.

It's shredded cheese. Here's a video of Trevor James watching them get made

youtu.be/VLxl1UeuwHY?t=811

The green stuff is avocado retard.

you're really dumb user, and you have never eaten one of these sandwiches. I am 100% sure of both of these statements

I appreciate the ridiculous extents to which you are going to ATTEMPT to convince me that it is cheese, but I already know for sure it is cabbage, so there really is nothing you can do, bruh. I know its cabbage because in fact I shot the photo above and I also made the sandwich in the photo. You just cant mess with this intel....Its just TOO intel-LECTUAL 4u.

yeah nah m8, fuck off. That's cheese and avocado, whether you like it or not.

Please make a tripcode so I can filter you thanks

CHORRO.

>"REEEEE Stop being wasusss!"
Settle down, I'm sure you are missed in your Facebook circle.

Good times. Wonder what he's up to these days

post full story pl0x

dude jizzes into bottles, showed his progress every Christmas for a few years.

now you know.

Since forever some guy has been collecting his cum all year and taking photos for /b/ in December. Maybe he has stopped now. I haven't been there for a very long time.

i meant the story about the half full bottle

he obviously talking about the turkey baster/mom/cat story

OP, what part of Mexico? Did you experience the earthquake tremors?

You're in a situation where food is exceedingly cheap given exchange rates and farm to table distances, and cheap labor. Stop ONLY eating from stalls and rolling the dice in food poisoning or so-so quality examples of food (dry tamales?! oh the horror!), and seek out the restaurants locals go to for special occasions and costs next to nothing for top chef experiences.

In Mexico City, there are no less than 20 restaurants which features menus and cooks that should be top 50 in the world, where drink pairings and 5 courses won't even set you back $30. Take a look at ranking websites like:
eater.com/2017/6/27/15877242/best-food-mexico-city-where-to-eat

Soups as well as tamales are time consuming to make, and so to me, special to order out. This is a part of the world where stock is homemade as a rule, not from a powder or cube. Garnishes abound too. Whether getting a sopa de tortilla azteca at VIPS, or some taxi driver stand market stall of menudo, you likely can't get poisoning from something that sells out daily and has been cooked for hours. If there is a vertical spit rotisserie spinning tacos al pastor, and the tortillas are soft, get that, and consider a cooked salsa like green salsa. Fonda del refugio has traditional food, from crickets to nopales, time consuming stuff. Continental Food at San Angel Inn has a monastery scenery and history of presidential guests across the years, and there's a new-ish museum nearby as the home of famous artists.

no

>azteca at VIPS
I saw a VIPS just a few days ago .
What sort of place is it?
I thought it was a vips big boy or something.

Thanks for the writeup

>Pepitas
what is a pepitis?

Overrated garbage

Get you some tacos al pastor de trompo and make sure you get some pineapple in there.
Shit, I'm about to go get some myself now that I'm thinking about them.

>get the street food

ya op shit blood

>ya op shit blood
He's in Mexico not India bruh

Fish burrito, fish enchilada, fish flauta, fish tamale, fish tostada...

>Fish burrito
Thats only in So Cal
Never seen one in mexico

Chicken and mole. Mole is not a burrowing mammal its a chocolatey/spicy brown sauce that goes with chicken and is tasty as fuck. Personally I like to mix it with shredded chicken and put it with beans and rice inside a burrito.